Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,740 members, 7,955,824 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water (5249 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos / Teacher Makes Girl Sit On Hot Water Container In Lagos, Girl Dies (Graphic Pic) / Untold Benefits Of Jogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by kingstylo01(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Honey has been in existence for a long time now, and I know it is probably not new to you. You might have read about the health benefits of honey before and even know other uses of honey. Alright, that’s good, how about honey mixed with warm water? This might sound strange to you, as honey is mostly eaten raw, without mixtures. Well, in this article, I will be revealing the magic honey works when mixed with warm water.
Boosts your immune system:
Honey is made up of special properties that act as bacteria killing agents. When taken raw without any mixtures, it contains lots of vitamins and minerals that protect the immune system from bacteria. Honey serves as an antioxidant that assists in fighting against bacteria that causes abnormalities on our skin and in the body. Taking honey mixed with warm water also increases the amount of fats in the body, reducing risk of exposure to heart related problems.
Neutralizes gases:
Anytime you are feeling uneasy and gassy, drink a mixture of honey and warm water. this mixture will help in neutralizing the gasses in you.
Weight reduction:
Drinking honey and warm water mixed together can assist you in reducing your weight. Yes, honey contains sugar, but funny enough the sugar contained in honey is natural and provides healthy calories. (You can read more on weight reduction tips here).
Improves digestive system:
Waking up early morning, drinking a glass of warm water mixed with honey helps in improving your digestive system. Honey has antiseptic benefits, which helps in relaxing the acidity in the stomach. I don’t need to say much here as I believe you know much about the digestive system; all I am trying to point out here is that drinking a mixture of honey and warm water early in the morning helps your digestive system stay regular.
Acts as a detoxification agent:
re
Taking honey mixed with warm water is vital in removing harmful substances from the body. These harmful substances can accumulate in your body and possibly cause disease.
Reduces allergies:
Although taking raw pure honey alone is enough in reducing allergies in you, it is not a bad idea to mix the honey with warm water before drinking to keep you hydrated.
Reduces cough and sore throat:
If you have sore throat,taking honey can be of great help in reducing the soreness and irritation it comes with. How is this possible? Well, it is possible because honey serves as a coat for the throat while the warm water on its own soothes the throat. The soothing and coating action of warm water and honey respectively helps in reducing cough which is sometimes caused by irritation from a sore throat.
If you have followed this article to this point, I am sure you have known the benefits of honey mixed with warm water together; honey does not just serve as an alternative to sugar but also has many health benefits. You have learnt about the benefits of honey; why not share with your friends so that they too can be informed?

Copied from:

www.slyhealthspot.com/2015/09/honey-with-hot-water.html

1 Like

Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by siraj1402(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon the prophet Muhammad and the rest of the prophets (AS).This has been said by him 1436 years ago.Now confirmed by the scientists. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Olamiliann(f): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by damton(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
. To think that honey is the excretion of Bees and how beneficial to Human health is Amazing.Talk of Nature's Ingenuity
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Richie0974: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Raymondville(m): 7:36am On Oct 11, 2015
I take two table spoon of pure Honey everyday and I can't remember when last I took any drug...
If you need pure honey in Abuja, send me a mail@ jummiejat@gmail.com
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Lincoln275(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Am going to the market to buy mine now grin
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by 9cbaby(f): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for the information.
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
educative and informative! thx op
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by cathodekazim: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
I blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 11, 2015
noted...
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by hulkhiharitoz(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
I HATE HONEY undecided
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by ubs123(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by tjfulloption(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
.com
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by cathodekazim: 7:38am On Oct 11, 2015
In order news, I want to knw the benefit of mixing honey with alomo and guilder Tnks

1 Like

Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by nollyway(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Nice tips!
Buh am alergic to honey cry
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by jpmorgan003: 7:42am On Oct 11, 2015
I have a friend who takes honey mixed with warm water and he says its good for his voice. He is a member of his church choir.
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Tallesty1(m): 7:44am On Oct 11, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Rukkydelta(f): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
Good
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Bankitee(m): 7:45am On Oct 11, 2015
nice write up,plus honey improves ur sexual urge kiss
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Sweetyie(f): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2015
Nice one OP. Happy Sunday peeps
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by 48noble(m): 7:53am On Oct 11, 2015
Now is back to honey,moringa Gipsy is out of time...
I'm watching u guys with 3D.. ?? cool
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by kingstylo01(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
damton:
. To think that honey is the excretion of Bees and how beneficial to Human health is Amazing.Talk of Nature's Ingenuity
thats nature for you
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by kingstylo01(m): 8:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
PRINCENWAEZE:
Am going to the market to buy mine now grin
you better buy o! grin
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by kingstylo01(m): 8:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
9cbaby:
Thanks for the information.
you are welcome dear
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by kingstylo01(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
okedoyinolabisi:
educative and informative! thx op
you are welcome
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by kingstylo01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
hulkhiharitoz:
I HATE HONEY undecided
why hating? Is it the taste or what? You have to appreciate nature's gift to us. Honey is medicinal..
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Gigihealth: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2016
Honey is the best and tastiest gift of nature you can take if you’ve got a cough or sore throat. It also has lots of other uses. Some of the conditions that it is used to treat are even more serious than a simple cough or sore throat.Click on the link below to read more.
http://www.gigihealth.com/honey-unexpected-uses-for-honey/
Re: Untold Benefits Of Honey Mixed With Hot Water by Chydobe: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2017
here are amazing Benefits of drinking hot water: WHY, HOW and WHEN you should Drink.

http://www.newzified.com/hot-water-drinking-benefits-why-how-and-when-to-drink/

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Cervical Cancer / Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert / Deadliest Diseases Known To Mankind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.