Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" (692 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / US Citizens Blast Senator For Bible Verse Tweet / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" by Oooops: 8:32am On Oct 11, 2015
I mean this.... All you Christians who go to church to operate their phones, and post on nairaland, facebook and even whatsapp, rather than pay attention, i was told to tell you an Angel will give you a heavy Knock today....
Say Amen!!!
Re: Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" by seemples(f): 8:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Oooops:
I mean this.... All you Christians who go to church to operate their phones, and post on nairaland, facebook and even whatsapp, rather than pay attention, i was told to tell you an Angel will give you a heavy Knock today....
Say Amen!!!

And you're posting from where??
Re: Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" by Oooops: 9:12am On Oct 11, 2015
seemples:

And you're posting from where??
Not joking oh, this is serious and i urge u to not do it.... if you're already in church! am so sorry for you tongue
Re: Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" by seemples(f): 9:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Oooops:

Not joking oh, this is serious and i urge u to not do it.... if you're already in church! am so sorry for you tongue

Only you be Scribe, Pharisee and Sadducee..continuu
Re: Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" by Oooops: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2015
seemples:

Only you be Scribe, Pharisee and Sadducee..continuu
gringringrin
Re: Those That Operates Phone In The Church Save For Bible,expect An Angelic"knock" by TrajansKong: 10:37am On Oct 11, 2015
Mock not!

The angel stands ready! The flames await!! The pit is prepared for your tortures.

TURN THOSE PHONES OFF IN THE HOUSE OF GOD. FOREVER.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/10/15 / Why Would Jesus Be Baptized If? Only Reasonable Christian Please / Again,Anita Oyakhilome Speaks On Marriage: "God Pulled Me Out Of Mess & Abuse"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.