Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (33165 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by exlinkleads(f): 7:50am On Jan 02, 2018
People Rejoice As Their Pastor Calls God On Phone, This Buffoonery Must End This Year - Daddy Freeze - Video

Can you imagine this men of God biko nu. Has it gotten to this? OAP Daddy Freeze who has been know for his ardent criticism of men of God in Nigeria as well as other African countries just shared an outrageous video of a crazy man who calls himself a man of God.

In the video he shared on his Instagram account, the man of God was seen delivering a woman of evil spirit and was calling God on phone to inquire from him who the woman is and how the woman should be delivered.

I asked myself, are people this gullible? Is this really for real? This kind of video and show of little common sense at the beginning of 2018? This is indeed appalling and I believe this is why Freeze created #FreeTheSheeple.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/daddy-freeze-people-rejoice-as-their.html

Watch the video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdb8pc7nvWB/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by leverage(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2018
grin yea freeze keep dumping on em all these adebole and oledepo pastors

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Call GOD on phone..... and those ignorant people are still there listening to his lies...... hmmm 2018 is going to be interesting......

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by EmekaBlue(m): 7:56am On Jan 02, 2018
Many Christians are mumu na....

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Most churches worship their pastors and not God himself. They can believe anything

157 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2018
lol d Nigga call God on phone grin

135 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 02, 2018
angry

∆ WhatsApp call. abi dial up using Glo network grin

Actually this is not brainwashing.... This is a true picture of a fool with gullible followers.

How can someone tell you that he is making phone call to God and you will believe?

This is delusive!!! ∆

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by KushyKush: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2018
He literally "spoke to God" lol...these are the people I share a planet with.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by ogasmallie: 8:42am On Jan 02, 2018
when god literally pick up ur call. lol ;Dwhen god literally pick up ur call. lol

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by psucc(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2018
The people had been hypnotized. And women will form the greater population in such business premises. God is God and can never share His glory with any man.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Martin0(m): 8:54am On Jan 02, 2018
Crooked pastor

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by pojophilius(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2018
this cant be real
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
undecided

46 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
It is well

8 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by medolab90(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
This man is a blessing to the society

#istandwithfreeze

#Freethesheeple

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Fidelmalek(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by cremedelacreme: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
These kind of fake 'pastors' have made Christianity a laughing stock. May God deliver his people.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by sapientia1(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2018
really? if this is real....then the congregation is very gullible

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Jaykolo10(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Rubbishhh

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by magiki(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
This could be one of the greatest lie coming up this year

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Chronic hunger along with ignorance and illiteracy will lead to this.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by agarawu23(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Which way My people? The earlier we focus less on all these fake clergymen, the better for us Bcoz religion is a curse to we Africans most especially Nigeria.

They can perform Any drama to take the offering and tithes from u grin shebi God get phone and mtn SIM card cheesy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by cocolacec(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
He literally "spoke to God" lol...these are the people I share a country with.
You share the same continent with them not country.The Pastor was from Zimbabwe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytgG309D5RU

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Religion is a curse to africa

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Wizberg12(m): 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
These pastors are just giving Daddy freeze more topics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAW-PNal_Fc

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by NothingDoMe: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2018
KushyKush:
He literally "spoke to God" lol...these are the people I share a country with.
I guess you are from Zimbabwe.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by Richy4(m): 11:46am On Jan 02, 2018
That could be a drama performed in church.. because Sometimes things are not the way it seems..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by boydquotes: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2018
The call only works on iPhone

11 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by sirkrux05: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2018
exlinkleads:
People Rejoice As Their Pastor Calls God On Phone, This Buffoonery Must End This Year - Daddy Freeze - Video

Can you imagine this men of God biko nu. Has it gotten to this? OAP Daddy Freeze who has been know for his ardent criticism of men of God in Nigeria as well as other African countries just shared an outrageous video of a crazy man who calls himself a man of God.

In the video he shared on his Instagram account, the man of God was seen delivering a woman of evil spirit and was calling God on phone to inquire from him who the woman is and how the woman should be delivered.

I asked myself, are people this gullible? Is this really for real? This kind of video and show of little common sense at the beginning of 2018? This is indeed appalling and I believe this is why Freeze created #FreeTheSheeple.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/daddy-freeze-people-rejoice-as-their.html

Watch the video here; https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdb8pc7nvWB/
Has it gotten to this? What impunity, what nonsense, what an insult to christiandom.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by anonimi: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2018

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice by noucompact(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2018
SOME PEOPLE WILL STILL TELL U,SINCE THEY HAVE STARTED GOING TO THAT CHURCH,THERE IS NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT. HOW GULLIBLE THEY ARE

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Walk out on masturbation. / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.