Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? (856 Views)

Why Don't My Parents Sleep In The Same Room? / I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Is It Ok For Husband And Wife To Have Different Room Or De Same Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? by lasheez(m): 8:34am On Oct 11, 2015
My friend who got married 6 months ago is current complaining about his new state home.He lives in a 2bedroom apartment but his wife sister stays in one room while he and his wife stay together.The thing here is that all her personal effects are all the same room they share together.He complains that the wardobe has her clothings and his and most time every where in the room seem tight.The question here is that is it right for her to move all her things to same room all in the name of sharing same bed at night or her things can be in in the other room while they share same bed at night?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2015
They have become one body.... Being in different room is not good.
They can simply arrange the clothes in bags and wardrobe until the time they can afford a bigger house with big Master's Bedroom.

Some couple live in a one Bedroom apartment with kids and they live happily

2 Likes

Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? by lovaleenny(f): 3:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
They shud leave in separate houses den tongue if ur frnd can't solve a simple issue concerning clothes den......

Dis is one of d reasons some marriages crash...letting third party hear abt everything going on in ur marriage shior!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
lasheez:
My friend who got married 6 months ago is current complaining about his new state home.He lives in a 2bedroom apartment but his wife sister stays in one room while he and his wife stay together.The thing here is that all her personal effects are all the same room they share together.He complains that the wardobe has her clothings and his and most time every where in the room seem tight.The question here is that is it right for her to move all her things to same room all in the name of sharing same bed at night or her things can be in in the other room while they share same bed at night?
If u want personal space, buy a king wardrobe. Or two wardrobes of thesame type. That way everyone is happy

2 Likes

Re: When Couples Marry,are They Suppose To Share Same Room Or Seperate? by fav444(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love to have my space o. Abeg hubby I need a room to myself though we can occasionally share it or urs.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Find It So Hard To Forgive? / My Family, My Everything / Live Tortoise Discovered Inside Sealed Bag Of Rice [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.