Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (86955 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?
Seun knows that muslims are the least tolerant group on earth. Such a disgusting religeon

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
ZACHIE:
Wow.
I am surprised there is no screaming banner warning of hellfire and brimstone if a nonChristian posts here.
No posting of Christianly faith declaration either.
MALSI must examine itself!!!!

Seun should have what to say concerning this.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by wiseoneking: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2015
Gwan2:
The truest religion is ur concience...it always whisper d genuine truth 2 u no matter d circumstances, although most times pple tend to ignore its message leading to gradual CONCIENCE ATTRITION , while for som dey delibrately hav blocked d listenin ears to d concience voice n so ar CONCIENCE DEATH.
You are already a dead man though just existing if you contd with your conscience madness. JESUS IN ONE's life is beyond going to church and good works. Not all thay says, Lord, Lord shall enter the kingdom of God but those that doeth the will of God.CHRISTIANITY IS DIFFERENT FROM christian Religion. One is a True life experience/relationship but the other are just crowd wordinising the Truth not really has experince Jesus the king.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by sonogo(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?
I heard that all Muslims are potential
Terrorist. Is that true?

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Mogidi: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Seun knows that muslims are the least tolerant group on earth. Such a disgusting religeon

Scared of beheading I presume.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:01am On Oct 11, 2015
repogirl:
Op, you nor dey go church? Abeg go ask your pastor! angry
answer d question miss...

BTW u are cute..
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Hawlahscho(m): 10:02am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

He'll never answer you. The fact is that he's seeing this and intentionally satisfying himself and not the members of his forum.
Feeling like demigod. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 11, 2015
Brimmie:

Because you guys are fond of derailing the threads there.
No, its because prophet Mohammed is a SWINE

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Joeace3000(m): 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Swiftboy:
Seun please see to this. There should be equality.

I don't really blame him for the actions he took. I remember the height of muslim bashing on Nairaland and up till now you still see things like islamabad in reference to islam being bad, mohammed and his 72 virgin thing, their turning to the east type of worship and all their doctrines which look alien to Christians. its difficult to pick out one insult the Muslims have said to Christians on this forum. It is actually Atheists against Christians on this forum and its usually ex-Christians who are the atheists. Seun was only trying to stem the tide having seen the insults to Muslim was coming from one particular source without much retaliation. But ill be honest, this is the only available means Christians can voice their anger towards muslim... in real life they'll be skewered and used for suya in minutes. Muslims are more intolerable in person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by wiseoneking: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=20pt]TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN![/size]

WHICH STATE ARE YOU FROM?
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Scared of beheading I presume.
I learnt Seunn was a muslim before dabbling into atheism so I can see where his feelings lie.

I'd rather be an atheist than a MUSLIM because muslims are disgusting and violent prone.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by menxer: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2015
largehead:
reason y I hate NAIRALAND.COM

...but can't resist taking a peep and commenting?

I like your moniker. grin
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by bigboss80s(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
@Seun answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
bcoz some people are fond of abusing others religion and it is not so on a christian thread
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Joeace3000(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

You own a forum where two major religions argue and bicker and descend on each other all day. Now both party feels you are enjoying it and the muslims threaten you that they will hurt you if you do nothing about it... then the Christians come and threaten to make life difficult for you if you don't do anything about what's happening. Brother whose side will you take. The one's that keep to their word or those who are all forgiving and lilly livered.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Mogidi: 10:11am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I learnt Seunn was a muslim before dabbling into atheism so I can see where his feelings lie.

I'd rather be an atheist than a MUSLIM because muslims are disgusting and violent prone.

That explains it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Kelklein(m): 10:14am On Oct 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
WHICH STATE ARE YOU FROM?

since you want to know..I'm from State of Emergency grin
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Panzerfaust(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Satanic Op and post
You need a brain ASAP.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by marwanafrica: 10:19am On Oct 11, 2015
uhmmmm
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
As in enh... sad

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by jamace(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Oga Seun, please respond.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by nairaman66(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by iliyande(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Satanic Op and post

For the time will come when they will not take the true teaching; but, moved by their desires, they will get for themselves a great number of teachers for the pleasure of hearing them; 4 And shutting their ears to what is true, will be turned away to belief in foolish stories
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Swiftboy(m): 10:24am On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:

I don't really blame him for the actions he took. I remember the height of muslim bashing on Nairaland and up till now you still see things like islamabad in reference to islam being bad, mohammed and his 72 virgin thing, their turning to the east type of worship and all their doctrines which look alien to Christians. its difficult to pick out one insult the Muslims have said to Christians on this forum. It is actually Atheists against Christians on this forum and its usually ex-Christians who are the atheists. Seun was only trying to stem the tide having seen the insults to Muslim was coming from one particular source without much retaliation. But ill be honest, this is the only available means Christians can voice their anger towards muslim... in real life they'll be skewered and used for suya in minutes. Muslims are more intolerable in person.
You're spot on. Now the Christians are vulnerable to their attacks. All form of bigotry should never be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by nairaman66(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2015
menesheh:

Are sure there was a god that said anything.
It is Man-made, that why man is still interpreting it the way they want to. If there was anything that say anything, those things won't be happening.

And the quoran was written and given directly to the Muslim by God. What a huge human waste you'd be when you go the way of the earth.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by menxer: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:

Which one should we rather prefer: to be attacked with Verbal bombs on social media or suicide bombers on the street?

I think the reason some Muslims take the later approach is the inability to express their bottled up opinions on some issues of religious differences with people of other beliefs.

Christians are more open and tolerant of religious criticisms than their Muslim brothers. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

I also want to know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 10:40am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

One wonders why @Seun is acting like a closet "Muslim fanatic" because how these "Islamic Extremists" get away with their aggressive fanaticism on Nairaland, beats my imagination!
I use to be a defender of the "freedom of choice" of these Muslims before now (because l have a few "good ones" of them as friends, from childhood) but recently, l made a positive comment on the mishap that happened during the last Hajj exercise and to my surprise, they had to DEFACE my profile with something they know very well that l dont believe-in.

They had the audacity to try to impose their belief on me, a Christian!
(See the caption below)
I am definitely someone to be intimidated or terr0rized this manner!

And this begs the question that people always asked: WHY IS ISLAM SO AGGRESSIVE AND BLOOD-THIRSTY when it comes to forcing their religion on others?
[color=#000099]Even God did not force us to serve him otherwise HE wont give us a MIND TO CHOSE!

So, why must Muslims force their religion on others?
They have killed Millions in the middle East, based on this notion alone.
The Quoran is replete with verses that insight people who dont share their belief or who want-out, to be beheaded and one is not surprised at what IS*IS Islamic Terr@rist Group is doing right now[/color].

When l protested that they should remove their blasphemous banner (from a Christian point of view) from my Profile, they refused.
One of them whom l believe is a Moderator by handle @Sissie
(dont tell me it sound like the name of that Islamic terr@rist group! ) now replied that l MUST LEAVE THE BLASPHEMOUS MESSAGE THERE, FOR 7Days!
In other words, this is like a declaration by me, on my profile that "I am in love with Muhhamadu their prophet"! GOD FORBID!
I then made a "counter-declaration" on my profile, though l am not ordinarily someone to write such things on my profile.

Question is: Why would you force a Christian to carry such "declaration" on his/her profile for 7days simply because they made a comment on an Islamic thread?
Do Christians impose such evil on you, when you comment on Christian threads?

Are we going to get to a point where one of these Islamic Moderators will issue a FATWA on us Christians, that we should be beheaded for just commenting and stating our own opinion?

I then advised that l will continue to "PROTEST" this Injustice by making disparaging post on my profile, Until they remove that "balsphemy" they wanted to blackmail me with.

Before i knew it, the clown ABUSED/used her "Moderator Advantage" and imposed a ban on me, till JULY 2016 in that section and a few days "general ban" from Nairaland! (see capture below).
Any good observer will know that this is a demonstration and conformation of how INTOLERANT these Muslim fanatics are.

We all remember what they did to Nigerians who have nothing to do with the "Prophet Muhammadu Cartoons", ....killing innocent Christians who have nothing to do with drawing of the Cartoon!
Why kill Nigerian Christians? Did they have a hand in the drawing of the Cartoon? Was it drawn in Nigeria?
Dont they value life at all?
But to them, it is justified.

The same characteristic is being demonstrated here. Excessive Aggressiveness and terr0rising of others.
My advice is that Muslims must realize that they cannot be committing all these atrocities "in the name of God".

I penned a very angry rebutal to that Moderator @Sissie which l will reproduce below for others to read.
Except God is not God, HE is too powerful for any creation of HIS, mere Mortal man, to be killing fellow an on his behalf.
What kind of God do they serve?
A God that preaches Hatred and Unforgiveness?.... which is the bane of most conflict world over?
A God that supports the shedding of the blood of innocent people?
That cant be the real God, who is kind, loving and impartial

Finally, @Seun must come out openly to condemn these sort of action or at the very least, ensure that his Moderators do not abuse the privilege he bestows on them.
A situation where Nairaland becomes ubiquitously known for "double-standards and unfairness" can only lead to a diminishing of its position amongst online Social media and a gradual erosion of its memebers, or at best, become populated by immature riff-raffs.

When that happens, a vacuum will be created and as nature abhors a vacuum, another Social Media will step-up and take its place.
While we do not wish that to happen to our Nairaland, we must remember that there have been over a dozen of such Social Media websites, in the past... and they are no more today.

Only an ignoramus will say "Change is impossible"!
Back in those days, to use the internet was synonymous with "I want to Yahoo"... Today, its more like "I want to Google".
Xerox was synonymous with duplicating, today it is no more!
The final say rests with @Seun of Nairaland.

Per chance, l get another ban for saying my mind on these (like a dictator that prevents others from speaking), No Problemo, as we say in Italo!
Its not a life threatening situation
grin grin

Lastpage!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by jomoh: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2015
Gwan2:
The truest religion is ur concience...it always whisper d genuine truth 2 u no matter d circumstances, although most times pple tend to ignore its message leading to gradual CONCIENCE ATTRITION , while for som dey delibrately hav blocked d listenin ears to d concience voice n so ar CONCIENCE DEATH.

It is though the first true religion but it can be trained either intentionally or not.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by jomoh: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2015
Gwan2:

It is though the first true religion but it can be trained either intentionally or not.

Once it is corrupted, the only thing that can reset it and protect it from relapsing into corruption again is Gods religion.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:

You own a forum where two major religions argue and bicker and descend on each other all day. Now both party feels you are enjoying it and the muslims threaten you that they will hurt you if you do nothing about it... then the Christians come and threaten to make life difficult for you if you don't do anything about what's happening. Brother whose side will you take. The one's that keep to their word or those who are all forgiving and lilly livered.

@Seun does NOT NEED TO TAKE SIDES.

All he needs do is have a set of "Openly verifiable" set of rules which apply to EVERYBODY, Muslims and Christians alike.

In addition, he then needs to keep a very good watch on some of his Moderators who are gradually abusing the "power to ban" given to them, to victimise others who dont share their religious belief, by taking "Partial Decisions".

Same thing is common in the Politics section..... and l am sure we all know who l am referring to (but that is not to be discussed here).

Fairness to everyone is not the same as taking sides!

They say "Absolute Power, Corrupts Absolutely".
When you give someone the power to ban others, you should know that a time will come when they will start "abusing such powers".
Should there not be an "INDEPENDENT Review Committee" that people can COMPLAIN to, when they feel they are banned unjustly?
This is what is obtained in places where "transparency" is cherished.
No one should be the Judge and Accuser and Executioner, all at the same time

It appears people just want to be Moderators now, so they can wield that power to ban who they dont like or people whose comment disagrees with theirs.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by pafpatmo(m): 11:00am On Oct 11, 2015
[code][/code]it's the sad truth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.