Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) (86957 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifts A Woman A Toyota Camry In Church Today (Photos) / Pastor Marches On His Member: What Is Happening In Our Churches Now? / Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by AyeeIdris(f): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Seun knows that muslims are the least tolerant group on earth. Such a disgusting religeon

And comments like this is why people like you are not allowed to comment. Keep your negativity off Islamic thread. You don't see us going on Christian threads to bombard you all with insult. You don't have to like our religion but keep it to yourself and show some respect. Salam. Have a hate free Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2015
Joeace3000:

I don't really blame him for the actions he took. I remember the height of muslim bashing on Nairaland and up till now you still see things like islamabad in reference to islam being bad, mohammed and his 72 virgin thing, their turning to the east type of worship and all their doctrines which look alien to Christians. its difficult to pick out one insult the Muslims have said to Christians on this forum. It is actually Atheists against Christians on this forum and its usually ex-Christians who are the atheists. Seun was only trying to stem the tide having seen the insults to Muslim was coming from one particular source without much retaliation. But ill be honest, this is the only available means Christians can voice their anger towards muslim... in real life they'll be skewered and used for suya in minutes. Muslims are more intolerable in person.

Your position is very faulty!

As a matter of fact, the ONLY REASON you dont hear Christians take up arms against Muslims is because Christians are very TOLERANT and even if you insult Jesus to their face, they will simply not lift a finger against you because they believe and understand that their God or his Son is bigger than any insult any human can hurl at his name.
Christians also have a very forgiving spirit, just as Jesus admonished us to be.

Even when Disciple Peter brought out his sword and cut-off the ear of someone insulting Christ, Jesus rebuked him, and replaced the Ear!
Compare that to teachings of the Quoran where the prophet asked that Jihad be declared on Kafirs who refuse to embrace Islam.

Their BELIEF in GOD'S SUPERIORITY OVER ALL HUMAN INSULTS and the SPIRIT OF FORGIVENESS IN CHRISTIANS, MAKES THE DIFFERENCE

*Just imagine how peaceful the earth will be, if all Muslims decide to forgive anyone that insults their Prophet/Allah ...and allow the Prophet/Allah to take revenge by himself, if he wishes?

*Just imagine if the Quoran is purged of all those verses where it enjoins that KAFIRS (those who dont accept Islam), should be beheaded?

*Let me state emphatically, Christianity used to be as bad as these in the medieval past but overtime, Christianity has evolved and imbibed the spirit of forgiveness over the the "spirit of retaliation".

*Just imagine what will happen if every Nairaland member that is not a Christian, is BANNED FOR ONE YEAR, for commenting on a Christian thread....... or are you saying Muslims dont comment on Christian threads?
Ofcourse, they are welcomed.

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2015
AyeeIdris:

And comments like this is why people like you are not allowed to comment. Keep your negativity off Islamic thread. You don't see us going on Christian threads to bombard you all with insult. You don't have to like our religion but keep it to yourself and show some respect. Salam. Have a hate free Sunday.
Last time I checked this is a xtian thread so I don't see any reason why a Jihadist should troll here.

Take your mohammed and his peadophilic behaviour out of here

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 11:11am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Last time I checked this is a xtian thread so I don't see any reason why a Jihadist should troll here.

Relax Ecoterrors! Dont fall into the same trap, even if you feel angry. Two wrongs dont make a single right!

She/He is a Muslim commenting in a Christian Section while the same Person will ban a Christian for one year, for commenting in a Muslim section!

As you rightly asked: What is a Muslim doing on a Christian thread, if we go by their self-imposed rules?

But then, Christians dont give a damn whether you comment here or not.
we have a free spirit and we are not extremists not fanatical.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Kessyy2k4(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2015
simple answer: END TIME THINGsssss!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2015
lastpage:

Relax Ecoterrors! Dont fall into the same trap, even if you feel angry. Two wrongs dont make a single right!

She/He is a Muslim commenting in a Christian Section while the same Person will ban a Christian for one year, for commenting in a Muslim section!

As you rightly asked: What is a Muslim doing on a Christian thread, if we go by their self-imposed rules?

But then, Christians dont give a damn whether you comment here or not.
we have a free spirit and we are not extremists not fanatical.

Lastpage!
The muslims on this forum have bitten more than they can chew, they came after me all thrrough yday because of their peadophile prophet I made. They are the problems we have offline and online with their taste for blood.

Islam should be banned because all muslims are potential killers when they lay hands on that their Koran

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by donMIG(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2015
Yea... it is

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by nigeriancuban: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?
I think the Muslim mods can answer that question better
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by FarmTech(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2015
Kayendy:
Pls stop judginG ooo.. we don't even who will make heaven yet
"Thou shall not judge" What does it really mean?

One of the most misquoted part of the bible is "Thou shall not judge". Have you ever pointed out something wrong somebody is doing & he tells you, "Don't judge"? It is very common.

There are judgement God allow us to make and there are those He doesnt allow us to make.

First, what is judgement? Judgement is the ability to make sensible decisions after carefully considering the best thing to do.

Going by this decision, you'll see that you judge people everyday.

1. Why are you against the Gay Bill? You judged that it is wrong.
2. Why wont you kill your mother? Bc your judgement tells you it is wrong.
3. Christ said we shud tell people to repent from their sin - That is judgement.

So guys, we judge people everyday and God allows this form of judgement. The judgement God is against is when we judge with respect to someone's eternal state. Eg If I say that Flavor will go to hell, God will be angry with me. I cant say that.

"Do not judge by appearances, but JUDGE with righteous judgement" - John 7:24

This passage confirms all I have said. We shud nt judge by appearance, but should make a righteous judgement.

So next time somebody walk up to you and pointed out your sin, repent from that sin and save your life. That person loves you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by An2elect2(f): 11:26am On Oct 11, 2015
Its no news anymore
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by An2elect2(f): 11:29am On Oct 11, 2015
FarmTech:

"Thou shall not judge" What does it really mean?

One of the most misquoted part of the bible is "Thou shall not judge". Have you ever pointed out something wrong somebody is doing & he tells you, "Don't judge"? It is very common.

There are judgement God allow us to make and there are those He doesnt allow us to make.

First, what is judgement? Judgement is the ability to make sensible decisions after carefully considering the best thing to do.

Going by this decision, you'll see that you judge people everyday.

1. Why are you against the Gay Bill? You judged that it is wrong.
2. Why wont you kill your mother? Bc your judgement tells you it is wrong.
3. Christ said we shud tell people to repent from their sin - That is judgement.

So guys, we judge people everyday and God allows this form of judgement. The judgement God is against is when we judge with respect to someone's eternal state. Eg If I say that Flavor will go to hell, God will be angry with me. I cant say that.

"Do not judge by appearances, but JUDGE with righteous judgement" - John 7:24

This passage confirms all I have said. We shud nt judge by appearance, but should make a righteous judgement.

So next time somebody walk up to you and pointed out your sin, repent from that sin and save your life. That person loves you.

Well said
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
The muslims on this forum have bitten more than they can chew, they came after me all thrrough yday because of their peadophile prophet I made. They are the problems we have offline and online with their taste for blood.

Islam should be banned because all muslims are potential killers when they lay hands on that their Koran

The reality is that it cant be banned!

What we can do is to assist them in seeing the folly in their position.... so that they too (the progressive ones amongst them) can REFORM, EVOLVE and PREACH/PRACTICE PEACE.

The core of the problem lies in their "holy" Book which preaches murder and violence!

Verses like those below needs to be expunged from the Quran otherwise, as younger Muslim children read such, they will believe it is the right thing to do... while their Islamic teachers continue to teach same in their Islamic schools!

(9:5) And when the forbidden months have passed, kill the infidels/idolaters wherever you find them
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out.
Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"
Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."
Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally.

How would you train a child to love and forgive others, if all you fed him from birth, are these type of "Satanic messages" from a "Holy BooK"?

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by mu2sa2: 11:38am On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Christians may insult prophets but won't behead people because they insulted prophets, I know the one I prefer.
So you do insult prophets! Well done!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 11, 2015
lastpage:

The reality is that it cant be banned!

What we can do is to assist them in seeing the folly in their position.... so that they too (the progressive ones amongst them) can REFORM, EVOLVE and PREACH/PRACTICE PEACE.

The core of the problem lies in their "holy" Book which preaches murder and violence!

Verses like those below needs to be expunged from the Quran otherwise, as younger Muslim children read such, they will believe it is the right thing to do... while their Islamic teachers continue to teach same in their Islamic schools!

How would you train a child to love and forgive others, if all you fed him from birth, are these type of "Satanic messages" from a "Holy BooK"?

Lastpage!
You cannot expunge some verse from the quran beliveing that the next generation of muslims will be peaceful. The history of Islam shows that the power of the SWORD was used to win converts instead of the WORD. Islam is a plague that we should do everything to avoid
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 11, 2015
mu2sa2:
So you do insult prophets! Well done!
Another muslim spotted on a xtian thread.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by DONRICHI: 11:43am On Oct 11, 2015
lie
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by AyeeIdris(f): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

You kick me off your Christian thread and yet complain about the restrictions in commenting on ours. Christians comment all the time on our thread but don't come there to insult and disparage our religion when we don't do the same to yours. Is that really so unreasonable? It's alright. No hard feelings. Peace.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Birniwa(m): 11:59am On Oct 11, 2015
I didn't get the cheap joke.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
AyeeIdris:

You kick me off your Christian thread and yet complain about the restrictions in commenting on ours. Christians comment all the time on our thread but don't come there to insult and disparage our religion when we don't do the same to yours. Is that really so unreasonable? It's alright. No hard feelings. Peace.
I will be on Islam thread to convert all those muslims who are in darkness, I need them to embrace Jesus so that they will have peace.

Islam is Evil
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun
Why are Muslim Nairalanders allowed to comment on Christian threads but we're not allowed same on their threads?

its because some of them have fragile minds,tell dem what they do not like about there faith and it off with your head.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
AyeeIdris:

I commented and your extremist and fanatical mode terr0rised me bt defacing my Profile with your heretic quote.... and then finished it off with a ONE YEAR BAN! See it below

Do you now see the difference?
Are you proud of such level of Intolerance/Extremism? tell me, and be honest with it

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I will be on Islam thread to convert all those muslims who are in darkness, I need them to embrace Jesus so that they will have peace.

Islam is Evil

This is the fear they nurture!
They know their religion can not stand the test of scrutiny so instead of facing such test they try to use "terror-tactics" to scare away such people who might expose the intelligent ones amongst them, to any sense of reasoning!

If you realize that Islam is a farce and you decide to embrace the "light", you are simply and promptly beheaded!
grin grin

That is sheer terror!

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 12:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
AyeeIdris:

You kick me off your Christian thread
and yet complain about the restrictions in commenting on ours. Christians comment all the time on our thread but don't come there to insult and disparage our religion when we don't do the same to yours. Is that really so unreasonable? It's alright. No hard feelings. Peace.

I am sure its not your GHOST that is typing this.....

"Kicked you off" indeed.... how about a ONE YEAR BAN? shocked shocked

For you Muslims, any dissenting opinion tantamounts to "insult and disparage"!
Very very intolerant and aggressive folks!

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by kode12: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gwan2:
The truest religion is ur concience...it always whisper d genuine truth 2 u no matter d circumstances, although most times pple tend to ignore its message leading to gradual CONCIENCE ATTRITION , while for som dey delibrately hav blocked d listenin ears to d concience voice n so ar CONCIENCE DEATH.
The conscience can't be the true religion because it's very impressionable,even the bible says the heart is treacherous and desperate so it can't be relied on. That is why you need something like the bible that has unchanging principles wwhich remains valid and beneficial irrespective of time or location,the problem is theres a plethora of false religion preaching things contrary to the bible,but there's a true religion and an open minded study of the bible can help you identify that true religion.
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
ihatebuhari:
Satanic Op and post
okay
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by just2endowed: 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

This Is how Seun set nl to be bias.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
Read about this young man's travails, just for converting from Islam to Christianity!
Its on front page right now.

A 35-year old man, simply identified as Raphael, has raised the alarm over threats by members of Boko Haram militants to kill him.

He also narrated how the Boko Haram sect burnt his stores, father’s house, offices, and thereafter killed one of his cousins, an undergraduate at the University of Maiduguri.

Trouble started when he converted to the Christian faith contrary to the wishes of his father, and other relatives.

“A few months after my conversion to Christianity, I received several threats and warnings from the insurgents, telling me to revert to my former religion or face dire consequences,” he told National Mirror.

“I received written threats saying I could only run but could not hide, which I took to the Police and they told me they would do something about it, but nothing was done. If they had done something about it, I wouldn’t have received the second note that said I could only run but could not hide.”

“I was born in Maiduguri, Borno State, but my father was from Oyo State while my mother was born in Abuja. Both of them had been living in Maiduguri before I and my siblings were born. My father is a Muslim, and I was born into a Muslim home. I am into buying and selling of animal skins, a business I started after my National Diploma (ND) education at The Polytechnic, Ibadan in 2007/2008, and I have so many people working under me.

“In 2012, I lost my mum to illness, and towards the end of that year, I converted from Islam to Christianity. My father and all other Muslims around the neighborhood who knew my father were not happy with my conversion, because my father is one of the leaders of the Islamic group, Nasru lahi fathi (NASFAT) branch in Maiduguri.

“I am a member of the youth association in Gwange ward, and I give them financial assistance and sometimes release my bus to them for developmental projects.

“I conducted my own investigations. One of my neighbours whose brother received the same notes because of his conversion a few years ago was killed by an unknown killer.

“My family members and I have been marked for death, and everyone in the community denied ever knowing me or my family because they said I was one of the people supporting the youth with finance and cars to protest against them and kill their members.”

Raphael, who released his image, further appealed to President Muhammadu Buhari-led administration to intensify efforts so as to defeat the Boko Haram insurgents.

https://www.nairaland.com/2647112/boko-haram-wants-kill-me

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by bashbabe2: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is quite funny and ridiculous.
Such an obsession with islam and Muslims. How does a christian thread turn to talking about Muslims. This is the height of it for me. Islam bashing on a thread that clearly state things that Happen in churches. shocked
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by kelvyn7: 1:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:
@Seun

Seun please look into this cos it's not fair at all.

make them declare the Lord Jesus too before commenting as they are constituting nuisance around our threads

or better still allow everybody comment anywhere

We all know NL to be a fair place PLSS let it remain so

dnt make it look like some are oppressed or cheated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by lastpage: 1:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
kelvyn7:

Seun please look into this cos it's not fair at all.

make them declare the Lord Jesus too before commenting as they are constituting nuisance around our threads

or better still allow everybody comment anywhere

We all know NL to be a fair place PLSS let it remain so

dnt make it look like some are oppressed or cheated

We cant "downgrade" to their fanatical and extremist level!

Our own God does not want "FORCED SERVICE".
He will only accept your service if it comes from your heart.... not because some deranged lunatic drunk on pig-urine wants to behad you and you are afraid!
grin grin undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Is This Really Happening In Church Today? (photo) by kelvyn7: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
lastpage:

We cant "downgrade" to their fanatical and extremist level!

Our own God does not want "FORCED SERVICE".
He will only accept your service if it comes from your heart.... not because some deranged lunatic drunk on pig-urine wants to behad you and you are afraid!
grin grin undecided

Lastpage!

Yeah bro. I dnt know if u have seen some of our christian threads today. the uncircumcised extremists just go there to cause trouble. And its annoying.

Seun has tied our hands and left their hands to throw us punches. we should nt allow that!

I like ur signature grin got me rolling on the floor grin please permit me to use it too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / See What Jehovah Witnesses Go Through When Spreading The Gospel (photos) / How Bishop Adjeman Successfully Hijacked Winners Chapel Ghana From Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.