Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Pro Bankers In The House, Kindly Provide Me An Answer To This Puzzle! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pro Bankers In The House, Kindly Provide Me An Answer To This Puzzle! (532 Views)

MMM Asks Members To Provide Help Before They Can Get Their Money / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pro Bankers In The House, Kindly Provide Me An Answer To This Puzzle! by Cultured(m): 1:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Supposing that I/my company have a sitting fund in my bank account and I approached my bank to issue me an irrevocable letter of credit in favor of an associate company (the associate company is about to render me a service but I don't trust to release money upfront to him until after he completed the work), will my bank has any right to object my request (I know that letter of credit is not issued for free, so I will be gladly ready to pay the price for it's cost) or question my decision?

Meanwhile, I hope I am correct on my thought that in the event that my bank accedes to my request and issued me the irrevocable letter of credit, they would not allow me to withdraw money above the sum stated on the issued letter of credit until after my associate collect his money upon fulfilling his obligation.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery Begins Operation In 2018 / Investment Club / Howw Dangote Got His Riches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.