Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal (2953 Views)

PHOTOS: MMM Promoters Storm The Streets To Celebrate 1 Year Anniversary / We Cannot Go After MMM Promoters EFCC Tells National Assembly / We Cnt Go After MMM Promoters : EFCC Tell National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2016
While participants are waiting for the promised January 2017 to get their accounts unfrozen, we learnt that MMM promoters in Nigeria have secretly hired bankers to create dummy accounts to transfer funds in depositors accounts into so as to make away with it.
About 3.3million Nigerian participants who have invested over 32billion in this scam will likely have themselves to be blamed if they are still hoping to have their money back in January.
Here is what a financial expert who recently investigated the scam said:

The financial expert added that participants have put themselves at the mercies of fraudulent bankers and fraudsters who used their ignorance to steal their money.
He said come January, they will unfreeze some accounts of people that are fully involved in the scam thereby giving innocent Nigerians false hope that their own accounts will be unfrozen in the upcoming batches and if they ever get their accounts unfrozen, all the money in the account would have gone.
He urged Nigerians to be careful of this kind of scam as this will not be the last time it will be introduced in Nigeria.
Take heart Nigerians! This is indeed a very sad news.

source http://36trends.com/see-mmm-promoters-nigeria-hired-bankers-create-fake-accounts-steal-depositors-funds/
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by seunlayi(m): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
I knew this is their game, they have already raked in a lot of careless cash from greedy people.

4 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by IamOpemipo(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2016
Una no dey rest.. Me sef Don forget say ma money dey frozen somwia..

2 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by joe4real12: 5:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Good news!

3 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by Kowor(f): 5:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
Abeg it's ok with this mmm jare. Kini gan? Agreed the network has crashed. Its no use crying over spilt milk. Another money making network will come, those that will make money will make and those that will loose will loose like soccer bet. Hopefully people will learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by seunlayi(m): 5:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
IamOpemipo:
Una no dey rest.. Me sef Don forget say ma money dey frozen somwia..
how much you get there?

1 Like

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 5:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Kowor:
Abeg it's ok with this mmm jare. Kini gan? Agreed the network has crashed. Its no use crying over spilt milk. Another money making network will come, those that will make money will make and those that will loose will loose like soccer bet. Hopefully people will learn.

why we keep shouting is because some people have started NNN again before they come they die for our government neck
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by Oilwell(m): 5:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fake story. You forget that each account now in Nigeria has BVN

3 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 5:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Oilwell:
Fake story. You forget that each account now in Nigeria has BVN

not fake man for the fat you have bvn dose not mean you can have multiple accounts
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by ademasta(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fake news everywhere...

Op where is the source of this news?

1 Like

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by alatbaba1(m): 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2016
I knew it from the beginning. MMM my a$$.

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by onlyhandsome202: 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
were is there money going to? how can u fabricate dis kind story just to fool ursef. does mmm have a central pulse and how will bank transfer d money? try to start ur story with good n not false write ups

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
onlyhandsome202:
were is there money going to? how can u fabricate dis kind story just to fool ursef. does mmm have a central pulse and how will bank transfer d money? try to start ur story with good n not false write ups

read the post very well
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by ademasta(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2016

3 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Before those guys would made away with the cash especially those who had cash in their account there must be an insider who uses the break to device means.
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by Kowor(f): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

why we keep shouting is because some people have started NNN again before they come they die for our government neck
They have eyes to read and have ears to ear. If they like they should start YYY as long as its not scam, they can invest.

1 Like

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
psucc:
Before those guys would made away with the cash especially those who had cash in their account there must be an insider who uses the break to device means.

you are getting the picture, use your own digression someone system just marge you with an unknown person we send a random account number for you to pay
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by ademasta(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Those who invested in it are not complaining, why all these topics always?

Leave mmm guys alone and find better things to do.

Some people sha....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
ademasta:
Those who invested in it are not complaining, why all these topics always?

Leave mmm guys alone and find better things to do.

Some people sha....

that's why Nigeria will never move forward if people are never informed and only money conscious, not all that glisters is gold look around you dear all successful legitimate business man and women did not get rick by all this networking shit and mmm or what do you call it face reality of life.
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by yomi007k(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
seunlayi:
I knew this is their game, they have already raked in a lot of careless cash from greedy people.

I knew ds was d only way mmm will mk money.

Creating false account.
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 6:03pm On Dec 24, 2016
yomi007k:

I knew ds was d only way mmm will mk money.

Creating false account.

what this people fail to understand is that MMM no be mumu they also want to make money but people fail to see that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by ademasta(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

that's why Nigeria will never move forward if people are never informed and only money conscious, not all that glisters is gold look around you dear all successful legitimate business man and women did not get rick by all this networking shit and mmm or what do you call it face reality of life.
And who are you attacking? Do I look like I participate in mmm? Leave the participants, afterall they are investing with their own money.

People should learn to mind their businesses.

3 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by yomi007k(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

what this people fail to understand is that MMM no be mumu they also want to make money but people fail to see that

U r absolutely right.

I said I wud neva invest in it till I know how dey make dir money.
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
ademasta:

And who are you attacking? Do I look like I participate in mmm? Leave the participants, afterall they are investing with their own money.

People should learn to mind their businesses.

if everybody mind there business like you wrongly think this world will not be suitable for both of us to live we are Nigerians and need to protect our citizens interest its not the job of the government alone
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by ademasta(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

if everybody mind there business like you wrongly think this world will not be suitable for both of us to live we are Nigerians and need to protect our citizens interest its not the job of the government alone
Let me just assume you are the one playing the unintentional negative role here. Yes, negative role, but unintentionally. You are helping the media to create panic in people. Leave them, let them put their money wherever favours them.

Note: They are of sound minds, and matured enough to determine where and where not to send their money. After all, they claim they participate with spare money. So leave leave them. If their money returns comes January 14, fine. If not, it's a lesson for others and even for themselves. But before the said January 14, cause not any unnecessary panic through unverifiable news. Live and let others live their lifes.

That is it.

3 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=ademasta post=52226095]
Let me just assume you are the one playing the unintentional negative role here. Yes, negative role, but unintentionally. You are helping the media to create panic in people. Leave them, let them put their money wherever favours them.

Note: They are of sound minds, and matured enough to determine where and where not to send their money. After all, they claim they participate with spare money. So leave leave them. If their money returns comes January 14, fine. If not, it's a lesson for others and even for themselves. But before the said January 14, cause not any unnecessary panic through unverifiable news. Live and let others live their lifes.

That is it.[/quot

That was exactly what ppl told Noah when he preach the flood but I have tried my best in the little way I know best to be my brothers keeper after all they did not buy my sub for me
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by ademasta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

That was exactly what ppl told Noah when he preach the flood but I have tried my best in the little way I know best to be my brothers keeper after all they did not buy my sub for me.
You got it...
Same way you did not borrow them money to do MMM grin

4 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

go and inform Buhari and Adeosun. They need it more... MMM is making the stupidity of many appear very obvious.. OP you and your hungry bloggers need help

1 Like

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by castiello(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
go and inform Buhari and Adeosun. They need it more... MMM is making the stupidity of many appear very obvious.. OP you and your hungry bloggers need help

If you say am hungry fine I accept but note I can't be that hungry to join mmm at least I can still aford to pay your salary for 20yrs
Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
castiello:

If you say am hungry fine I accept but note I can't be that hungry to join mmm at least I can still aford to pay your salary for 20yrs
you wey dey manage ur small data... Smh! Drinking panadol for another persons headache is worse than witchcraft. Face your battles

2 Likes

Re: See How MMM Promoters In Nigeria Hired Bankers To Create Fake Accounts To Steal by LabiaDestroyer(m): 1:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Join ultimate cycler's cheaper alternative e-cooperative today by just registering with just a thousand naira. I know ultimate cycler costs about twelve thousand five hundred naira to register to get fifty thousand naira in return which is quite a bit expensive and difficult to get downlines. e-cooperative requires just a thousand naira to register to get fourty four thousand naira and above in return and is quite easy to convince and get downlines to register under you. Why not invest in e-cooperative today....you can call or whatsapp me on 0-8-1-3-0-8-1-2-7-9-5 for a link to register and start earning immediately. Thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questra Holdings Offers Explained Here. / Crowd Funding For Supply Of PKO / My Take On Mmm And 3 Months Mmm Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.