Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You (35358 Views)

Meaning Of G , E,H, H+,3G,4G And Their Maximum Download Speed Will Shock You / My Experience With The Tecno L9: This Will Shock You / 9 Things You Should Never Share On Social Media, No 5 Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by kasysleek(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nokia in conjunction with microsoft has being keeping us busy with new flagships like Nokia lumia 950 and 950XL, here are there world record.

1 THE WORLD'S MOST LISTENED TO RINGTONE
The Nokia tune Grand Valse was written in 1902, composed by Spanish composer Francisco Tarrega, Anssi Vanjoki along with Lauri Kivinen, is now heard worldwide an estimated 1.8 billion times per day.

2 THE WORLD'S BIGGEST CINEMA SCREEN
Nokia constructed a cinema so huge that it had to be watched from outside.
The screen was of 1,428 square meter about *51 x 28 meters* was held in place by two giant cranes were viewers watched the Prince of Persia movie projected by four XLM HD30 projectors each weighing about 140 kilos.

3 THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR PHONE
The Nokia 1100 holds the world record for most popular phone, with 250 million sold worldwide.

4 THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR MOBILE GAME
Do you guys remember the snake game programmed for the Nokia 6100 series of handset, is not embedded in over 350 million device worldwide all though overtaken years ago.

SEE ALL PICS BELOW

Thats it..
feel free to comment and share.

http://kasysleek..com/2015/10/4-best-nokia-world-records-that-will-blow-your-mind.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by directonpc(m): 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
hoping to make fp abi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by damton(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nokia connecting people. The world most rugged phone. Throw it to the floor from distance , and watch how it springs back to life after picking it up back. unlike the new generation ones that kaputs on the slightest impact.with Nokia RUGGEDNESS IS ASSURED.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Am still waiting for the shock undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by eazysmiles: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
wink
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by ITbomb(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015

6 Likes

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by Raymondville(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
I will also break record someday
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by siraj1402(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ojabo ko fo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by lekjons(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
oruzuruzu1ofnija:
Yoruba plp with useless nd baseless topics hisss in voodoo
When'll you get sense

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by LEXYCOM: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
K
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by johnydon22(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can never forget my nokia torch... embarassed

my nokia tune

My 1 week battery power

My wonderful bounce game

Chai i miss my nokia but am never going back to it mehhnnn...

If android phones had the type of nokia battery life then the world would have been wonderful grin

This is typical example of karma.

Android did to blackberry what blackberry did to nokia..

like garara here mehnnn..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by RichDad1(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Team 3210 coolcool
E75
N97 mini

#backinthedays

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by Querty(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
I love Nokia

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by slimpoppa(m): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Same Nokia?
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by mojeed4(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
FP at last
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by petkoffDrake(m): 5:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ya!

I dedicate FP to my love MICHELLLA

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by omusiliyu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nokia... Everywhere you go.
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by Caracta(f): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
If Nokia were to be a man, he would be Goodluck Jonathan. Slow, steady, unfashionable, ancient, not trendy. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Till tomorrow I.m still loyal to anything produced by Nokia/Microsoft. I love Nokia. I love Lumia. Rocking my Microsoft Lumia 640 xl.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by magicminister: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Unfortunately, they lost their market shares to I-phone and samsung majorly due to their unwillingness to innovate.
By the time they started catching up with the trend, Apple and android devices had already taken over.

Nokia phones were supposed to be the first to launch android OS but they were probably feeling too big!!.....

But you gotta give it up to their torchlight phones. Its the only phone i know that can take a fall without getting bad and go up to a week without charging. Its the ultimate phone!!

9 Likes

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
angry

How. Art the mighty fallen....

embarassed

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by kashman04(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
How time flies. Nokia the ex king of phones now playing catch up.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by ogaprime(m): 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is nokia! This is nokia!! This is nokia!!! tuuunneee!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by simonlee(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nokia..... connecting people! anyway, it's now iPhone all the way.
sorry Nokia, things change!
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by nairaman66(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nokia is old news jwo! But errm back in the days sha...

#teamapple

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
kasysleek:
Nokia in conjunction with microsoft has being keeping us busy with new flagships like Nokia lumia 950 and 950XL, here are there world record.

1 THE WORLD'S MOST LISTENED TO RINGTONE
The Nokia tune Grand Valse was written in 1902, composed by Spanish composer Francisco Tarrega, Anssi Vanjoki along with Lauri Kivinen, is now heard worldwide an estimated 1.8 billion times per day.
Ovokovoko, warri come chook eye for matter, so piano whey they arrange for 3 seconds na e you dey evaluate as 'written'
, shuo, watin they write for inside?

3 THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR PHONE
The Nokia 1100 holds the world record for most popular phone, with 250 million sold worldwide.

bros abeg, no vex, go scan am for google, 3310 na e be the most chairman to talk of say na e people know.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by geniusss: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Caracta:
If Nokia were to be a man, he would be Goodluck Jonathan.

And unfashionable..
Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by BTT(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
I remember reading somewhere a long time ago, that by producing phones with cameras, Nokia became the biggest manufacturer of cameras.

Another first.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nokia World Records That Will SHOCK You by qualityovenbake(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
I Agree with 1, 3 & 4. Nokia the most durable phone ever created

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / How Tecno Stole The Show From Nokia And Blackberry / See My Museum Of Phones (photos Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.