Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,583 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Wish There Was No GOD. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wish There Was No GOD. (7186 Views)

I Wish There Was A God / I Wish There Is No Heaven But Hell Only / I Wish There Was A God (A Reply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]If you dont get anything out of this thread,[size=17pt] just know that you are now in between the start time and the end time of your life. What you do in between will determine your reward at the end.[/size] There is nothing as painful like failing an exam and knowing your failing.

[/size]

so you are living your life just to get a reward in the end,

Goodness..

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]But you didnt answer my questions .[/size]

there was no point answering since you don't even understand the physic behind things..

Object Oriented Programming is probably powered by God in your head..

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by dalaman: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gaborone:
Op, the centre point of your post is very apt.

Yesterday, a friend was celebrating a very good news with me, and was gushing about how God always has his back. In response, I told him exactly what you have said, that at best, atheists are those who wish there was no God. I believe so they won't be accountable. In all honesty, I do not believe any human can actually believe there is no God.

The existence and supremacy of God is undeniable.

His word is law, and yes, we will all give account someday.

Atheists, please, wake up and smell the coffee.

You mean his word the Koran?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
dalaman:

You mean his word the Koran?

gotta love religion heh .

One says her Christian God is law the other argues Islam is the ultimate..

meanwhile these 2 probably don't know the laws of things that actually matter on earth like Clean programming Flow and stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

so you are living your life just to get a reward in the end,

Goodness..

[size=18pt]If you read my post you will see where i gave an illustration of someone who get into the uni and did not believe in exam, results and promotion. You can choose not to read , attend lectures or even write exams. But at the end of the session, you will have a result. So whether you live without considering the end or you do live for reward, you will be rewarded at the end.[/size]
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]If you read my post you will see where i gave an illustration of someone who get into the uni and did not believe in exam, results and promotion. You can choose not to read , attend lectures or even write exams. But at the end of the session, you will have a result. So whether you live without considering the end or you do live for reward, you will be rewarded at the end.[/size]

mate does not hide the fact that you clearly said you are living your life for a reward which has been marketted to you as everlasting life..

well I am living my life to be a badass Software Engineer, hope that not too bad for you.

also want to have the best Marijuana garden in the world, most potent stuff smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Anas09: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
The Atheist are just hunted that's all. There's no God, they scream to the high heavens everyday. But they are here every minute.
We, the believers in God are illiterate, backward, delusional and all-what-not. Find, we agree. Now move along and enjoy your life without God.
If this wasn't a religion section, and we r here going on and on about our God, it would seemed insane, but this is a religion section. Even Seun who himself is an Atheist, thought it wise to give us this platform to go on and on abt our God. So why are we accused of throwing our God on the Faces of Athiests?
All the NL Atheists, go in peace, enjoy ur life. Someone said, he is the master and the determiner of his destiny, fine. Go on and enjoy. Just live us alone with our delusion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

gotta love religion heh .

One says her Christian God is law the other argues Islam is the ultimate..

meanwhile these 2 probably don't know the laws of things that actually matter on earth like Clean programming Flow and stuff

And they know nothing about principles like the quic quid platatur solo solo cedit rule. And others like that too.

As an aside, you're clever by half and very full of yourself. I say this cos I'm not so sure how "clean programming flow" relates to this thread. Calm down, people just won Nobel awards for physics and chemistry, and I'm 100% sure as 'scientific' as you are, your name is not there. Stick to the topic and stop grasping at straws in your attempt to throw in your purported knowledge of science.

Bye.
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

there was no point answering since you don't even understand the physic behind things..

Object Oriented Programming is probably powered by God in your head..

[size=18pt]Object oriented programming you said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its funny how children that are born yesterday wake up and want to challenge the GOD of creation based on the things he created. You can find GOD in every aspect of life. Dont even go there. GOD is the first programmer . We are just displaying part of the creative ability deposited in use because we were made after his likeness.

Life is a mystery to us, but it is GODs own program written by his words. You talk about object oriented programming. grin grin grin

You defined the classes in creation ?

Who defined solid and liquid classes ? Who defined the tree class, fruit class and all other classes? grin grin grin What about the sub-classes of animals ??

What about the variables of life ? What about the constants of life ? Dont you see Programming language of life all through the bible ?

Dont you see the conditional statements in the word of GOD? Why do you think we should read the bible to understand the code that runs in life ?

Was there anything like programming when God wrote this codes ?

Isa_1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

if(ye be willing and obedient){ye shall eat the good of the land}

Gen_8:22 While the earth remaineth, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

while(the earth remaineth){seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. }

Is that not a while loop and a conditional statement above mr programmer ?? grin grin grin grin

?

[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

mate does not hide the fact that you clearly said you are living your life for a reward which has been marketted to you as everlasting life..

well I am living my life to be a badass Software Engineer, hope that not too bad for you.

also want to have the best Marijuana garden in the world, most potent stuff smiley

[size=18pt]It is funny we expect a team to win at the end of a football match and be rewarded for what they did in between the start and end whistle.

We believe to be paid for the labour we put in from the start of the month and the end of the month in our job.

We believe we will be rewarded for what we wrote between the time our exam starts and ends in school.

But we dont believe we will be rewarded for the time we spent from the start to the end of our life grin grin grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Gaborone:

And they know nothing about principles like the quic quid platatur solo solo cedit rule. And others like that too.

As an aside, you're clever by half and very full of yourself. I say this cos I'm not so sure how "clean programming flow" relates to this thread. Calm down, people just won Nobel awards for physics and chemistry, and I'm 100% sure as 'scientific' as you are, your name is not there. Stick to the topic and stop grasping at straws in your attempt to throw in your purported knowledge of science.

Bye.

sorry for coming off as a dick tho
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Object oriented programming you said grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Its funny how children that are born yesterday wake up and want to challenge the GOD of creation based on the things he created. You can find GOD in every aspect of life. Dont even go there. GOD is the first programmer . We are just displaying part of the creative ability deposited in use because we were made after his likeness.

Life is a mystery to us, but it is GODs own program written by his words. You talk about object oriented programming. grin grin grin

You defined the classes in creation ?

Who defined solid and liquid classes ? Who defined the tree class, fruit class and all other classes? grin grin grin What about the sub-classes of animals ??

What about the variables of life ? What about the constants of life ? Dont you see Programming language of life all through the bible ?

Dont you see the conditional statements in the word of GOD? Why do you think we should read the bible to understand the code that runs in life ?

Was there anything like programming when God wrote this codes ?

Isa_1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

if(ye be willing and obedient){ye shall eat the good of the land}

Gen_8:22 While the earth remaineth, seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

while(the earth remaineth){seed time and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease. }

Is that not a while loop and a conditional statement above mr programmer ?? grin grin grin grin

?

[/size]

congrats man..

next time, you PrintIn your next line of Code.

pray to God..

infact in your Morning Devotional, Pray to God that your framework or IDP is not wrecked by satan

I am glad you know about Object Oriented tho, means there is hope for you,

but your knowledge of destiny and fate is still flawed
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
come to think of it Osile2012

do you feel God also used Object Oriented in Evolution Billions of years ago.

or you also believe Adam and Eve are the first people and life started thousand of years ago?
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

sorry for coming off as a dick tho
Lol. Wasnt expecting this.
Alright then, my apologies for coming off hard too.
Nice week ahead.
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

congrats man..

next time, you PrintIn your next line of Code.

pray to God..

infact in your Morning Devotional, Pray to God that your framework or IDP is not wrecked by satan

I am glad you know about Object Oriented tho, means there is hope for you,

but your knowledge of destiny and fate is still flawed

[size=18pt]I am glad you have found GOD staring at you in your object oriented programming that you worship grin grin grin It is now clear to you that GOD created the object oriented programming abi grin grin grin. Why worship the creature rather than the creator ?? Why do you believe so much in creation but not the creator ?

Your looking for evidence that GOD exists, i am glad you have seen him in your object oriented programming grin grin grin

Whatever profession you choose in life, You will find GOD there. Thats why we call it a "NEW DISCOVERY" in every field . Everything we will ever create as humans was there from creation we just discover grin grin grin

I guess you just discovered object oriented programming grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]I am glad you have found GOD staring at you in your object oriented programming that you worship grin grin grin It is now clear to you that GOD created the object oriented programming abi grin grin grin. Why worship the creature rather than the creator ?? Why do you believe so much in creation but not the creator ?

Your looking for evidence that GOD exists, i am glad you have seen him in your object oriented programming grin grin grin

Whatever profession you choose in life, You will find GOD there. Thats why we call it a "NEW DISCOVERY" in every field . Everything we will ever create as humans was there from creation we just discover grin grin grin

I guess you just discovered object oriented programming grin grin grin grin grin
[/size]

mate I did not find God in object oriented..,. you explained it the way most people do

see Steve Jobs explanation

Steve Jobs: Objects are like people. They’re living, breathing things that have knowledge inside them about how to do things and have memory inside them so they can remember things. And rather than interacting with them at a very low level, you interact with them at a very high level of abstraction, like we’re doing right here.
Here’s an example: If I’m your laundry object, you can give me your dirty clothes and send me a message that says, “Can you get my clothes laundered, please.” I happen to know where the best laundry place in San Francisco is. And I speak English, and I have dollars in my pockets. So I go out and hail a taxicab and tell the driver to take me to this place in San Francisco. I go get your clothes laundered, I jump back in the cab, I get back here. I give you your clean clothes and say, “Here are your clean clothes.”
You have no idea how I did that. You have no knowledge of the laundry place. Maybe you speak French, and you can’t even hail a taxi. You can’t pay for one, you don’t have dollars in your pocket. Yet I knew how to do all of that. And you didn’t have to know any of it. All that complexity was hidden inside of me, and we were able to interact at a very high level of abstraction. That’s what objects are. They encapsulate complexity, and the interfaces to

Its logical, and easily explanable any way
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

mate I did not find God in object oriented..,. you explained it the way most people do

see Steve Jobs explanation

Its logical, and easily explanable any way

[size=18pt]Well steve still used things created by GOD for his illustration.That tells you that GOD was there before whatever we choose to believe.

Thats for programming . Those in the fashion industry will also believe in their fashion and not the GOD that created fashion. Do you know that the first dress that was ever made was made by GOD in the garden of eden to cover adam and eve's unclothedness ?

Dont joke with GOD he is bigger that what you can ever think or imagine. When a thought comes to your mind to make something new, you call it an "I-DEA" . You know why its called an I-dea? Its GOD telling you he was there before you thought of it grin grin grin grin

Sometimes people choose to run away from GOD because he is too big to comprehend in our tiny human brains grin grin grin grin We dont understand how he can be everywhere at the same time. How he knows everything and keeps quiet. We want him to answer us and tell us why things happen the way they do. But hey' he did not consult you during creation so he is not answerable to you.

No wonder JESUS said unless you become like a little child, you cant enter the kingdom of GOD. One of the characteristics of little children is that they believe. A father who has 30 naira in his account will tell his 5yrs old child that he will buy him a real aeroplane which cost billions. The small child will just believe.

But if your father tells you he will buy you an aeroplane you will doubt and first ask how much he has in his account. GOD is bigger that whatever we think or imagine. So humble yourself and believe. grin grin grin grin

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by vladimiros: 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]Well steve still used things created by GOD for his illustration.That tells you that GOD was there before whatever we choose to believe.

Thats for programming . Those in the fashion industry will also believe in their fashion and not the GOD that created fashion. Do you know that the first dress that was ever made was made by GOD in the garden of eden to cover adam and eve's unclothedness ?

Dont joke with GOD he is bigger that what you can ever think or imagine. When a thought comes to your mind to make something new, you call it an "I-DEA" . You know why its called an I-dea? Its GOD telling you he was there before you thought of it grin grin grin grin

Sometimes people choose to run away from GOD because he is too big to comprehend in our tiny human brains grin grin grin grin We dont understand how he can be everywhere at the same time. How he knows everything and keeps quiet. We want him to answer us and tell us why things happen the way they do. But hey' he did not consult you during creation so he is not answerable to you.

No wonder JESUS said unless you become like a little child, you cant enter the kingdom of GOD. One of the characteristics of little children is that they believe. A father who has 30 naira in his account will tell his 5yrs old child that he will buy him a real aeroplane which cost billions. The small child will just believe.

But if your father tells you he will buy you an aeroplane you will doubt and first ask how much he has in his account. GOD is bigger that whatever we think or imagine. So humble yourself and believe. grin grin grin grin

[/size]

the problem with talking with someone who approves of science in a way and a Militant Believer is that they probably don't approve of Evolution in its logical form..

Steve Jobs used example of living being created through evolution, that have evolved over millions of years..

but whatever man
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by osile2012: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
vladimiros:

the problem with talking with someone who approves of science in a way and a Militant Believer is that they probably don't approve of Evolution in its logical form..

Steve Jobs used example of living being created through evolution, that have evolved over millions of years..

but whatever man

[size=18pt]By Evolution you mean the BIG-BANG THEORY ? grin grin grin grin . So who or what caused the bang or explosion that brought everything we see into existence ?

If everything was made once by the bang ? How come every other thing after that now goes through a process ? Why are we not banging things into existence ? Why do we now go and plant what we eat and wait for it to grow ? Why do we go though a process to reproduce ?

IF you are looking for the Bang, its the word of GOD that said let there be .

IF things are banged into existence, there there is no need to futher study how they operate. The reason there is the word of GOD is to provide a manual for life that is written by him. I believe when you develop a program there is a documentation to guide the user ? So is the word of GOD.

The Big Bang , Banged things into existence without documentation .
grin grin grin grin

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
menesheh:

You always wanted to fight. Is uncalled for.

The OP wanted to project his view in awkward manner. Then i helped him.
On the contrary, im only surprised at your display of common sense. Why not air your view and let others air theirs
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
dalaman:

Why you guys chose to accept the obvious mythology of the ancient Jews,
Obvious myth you say, maybe you should prove to me that Jesus never existed

dalaman:

I come here to satisfy my curiosity and challenge your premise
Lie!!! you arnt curious, you're disturbed and so are your brothers. Y'all need to fight back to feel good and justify your unaccountability. You've spent virtually all your time on nairaland on religion section, that dosent seem to me like satisfying curiosity. That seems more like a charge, a struggle with the mind. I perfectly understand that you need a continuos satisfaction of your stand on the supernatural. Thats why you're here
dalaman:

You just claim tat you are doing the work of Christ for him, but if there is truly a God that can do all things and wants people to know him, be in a relationship with him and be saved through him, will he ever send incompetent failures like you do do his bidding for him?
God can do all things yeah. Your life is an example of the work of God. Life is an Order which is still in display till today. Christians have a mandate, do you? You very stup1d for calling christians incompetent failures for preaching the gospel. Give me a sensible reason why you spend so much time talking about God and religion, A sensible reason.
dalaman:

Look at the muslims they are also claiming the same thing ,they also claim there are doing that which Allah sent them to do, which is to spread his message.
Ill respond to this issue of allah once, Either you're dumb or just like moving in endless circles. I remember telling you in another thread to show me where allah proclaims his love for unbelievers and the world in general and to show me where he promises salvation and redemption for man.

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
You should not encourage the OP simply because you are a christian.There is absolutely nothing great about this thread.It makes no sense.
Makes a whole lot of sense to me. if you werent so close minded, you'll see sense in it.

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
osile2012:

[size=18pt]By Evolution you mean the BIG-BANG THEORY ? grin grin grin grin . So who or what caused the bang or explosion that brought everything we see into existence ?

If everything was made once by the bang ? How come every other thing after that now goes through a process ? Why are we not banging things into existence ? Why do we now go and plant what we eat and wait for it to grow ? Why do we go though a process to reproduce ?

IF you are looking for the Bang, its the word of GOD that said let there be .

IF things are banged into existence, there there is no need to futher study how they operate. The reason there is the word of GOD is to provide a manual for life that is written by him. I believe when you develop a program there is a documentation to guide the user ? So is the word of GOD.

The Big Bang , Banged things into existence without documentation .
grin grin grin grin

[/size]
Some dont even believe in anything. {ust live and die}
Great article bro. Your fonts though grin
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by dalaman: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
winner01:
Some dont even believe in anything. {ust live and die}
Great article bro. Your fonts though grin

What has belief got to do with reality? So what if some people believe in living and dying? It is a fact we must all live and die. Any other thing is simply make belief. Over a billion people the world over believe they will reincarnate when they die, does that make reincarnation a reality? Almost 2 billion muslims believe in their own concept of afterlife which you believe is wrong, does that make their factual or a reality? No, it doesn't your belief remains a belief and has nothing to do with reality.

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by dalaman: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
winner01:
Obvious myth you say, maybe you should prove to me that Jesus never existed

Yeah, obvious myth. You just happen to be indoctrinated and accept the Jewish, Greek and Roman version out of the many other mythologies out there. Do you have a video recording of Jesus to show me that he ever existed? Do you have a picture of Jesus when he was walking the earth? Do you even have any writing from Jesus himself that mentions him any any of the claims about him? You have stories written about a guy which appeared about 40-90 years after he died, very contradictory stories whose authours remain unknown and you think it is somehow special because your land was conquered by men who happen to gain by spreading those mythical stories to you. Oduduwa is a mythical yoruba legend, many Yoruba's believe in his legendary tales, he has as much evidence to show that he existed just like your Jesus. Prove to me that he also never existed.

Lie!!! you arnt curious, you're disturbed and so are your brothers. Y'all need to fight back to feel good and justify your unaccountability. You've spent virtually all your time on nairaland on religion section, that dosent seem to me like satisfying curiosity. That seems more like a charge, a struggle with the mind. I perfectly understand that you need a continuos satisfaction of your stand on the supernatural. Thats why you're here

There are people that spend most of their time discussing politics and sports on nairaland, do they do that because they are disturbed. I know how you guys always appeal to emotions to make you feel bad, the OP on this thread just used some ridiculous emotional appeal until I called him out, the OP claimed that atheist here have stated that they are frustrated with life and don't want to be accountable that is why they are atheist, I challenged him to show one atheist on nairaland that has even stated that are he changed his tone and had to take his words back. I am here to challenge you guys based on your claims and see how true the measure up to the reality we all live in. So far you have constantly failed to show that what you believe in can stand the reality we see around us.

God can do all things yeah. Your life is an example of the work of God. Life is an Order which is still in display till today. Christians have a mandate, do you? You very stup1d for calling christians incompetent failures for preaching the gospel. Give me a sensible reason why you spend so much time talking about God and religion, A sensible reason.

No, your God can not do anything that is why he relies on men to do everything for him, men had to write his religious books for him, sit down and vote on which books will be assembled into the final canon for him, chose and create all the doctrines for him, speak for him, build all the temples for him, fight all the wars for him, convert others for him, do everything for him, he has never been seen or shown to do anything for himself, he only comes down and do things like fight humans and kill them in the pages of story books that were written by humans but never in reality. There is no God, that is why you are speaking and talking on his behalf, what exist is people like you that believe and subscribe to what ever God idea they were born into and indoctrinated with.

Ill respond to this issue of allah once, Either you're dumb or just like moving in endless circles. I remember telling you in another thread to show me where allah proclaims his love for unbelievers and the world in general and to show me where he promises salvation and redemption for man.

Allah does not need to love any body, Allah is the most supreme being, humans are his slaves and he does not need to be in any loving relationship with anybody. He is not like your God that needs to kill himself and sacrifice himself unto himself because he wants to offer people salvation. Allah is not and can never be that weak. He simply is and that is all there is to it. There is no God except Allah. No prove to me that your God exist and Allah does not.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Psylas(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
ATHEIST TILL I DIE!
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by Anas09: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hmmm. Atheists and Muslims, always on the same side mudslinging Christians.
So love is a state of weakness @dalaman? Ah, nothing person no go hear for Niaraland. So Jesus loving me makes him weak. I see why there's so much hate and violence in Islam, that's a display of strength by allah, muhammad and muslims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by dalaman: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Anas09:
Hmmm. Atheists and Muslims, always on the same side mudslinging Christians.
So love is a state of weakness @dalaman? Ah, nothing person no go hear for Niaraland. So Jesus loving me makes him weak. I see why there's so much hate and violence in Islam, that's a display of strength by allah, muhammad and muslims.

Muslims are actually saying the same thing, that christians and atheist are always coming together to attack the Koran and Islam. You arent the only one that will make that assertion. Jesus sacrificing himself to himself because he wants to save you from some test hecreated makes him ridiculous.
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
dalaman:

Yeah, obvious myth. You just happen to be indoctrinated and accept the Jewish, Greek and Roman version out of the many other mythologies out there. Do you have a video recording of Jesus to show me that he ever existed? Do you have a picture of Jesus when he was walking the earth? Do you even have any writing from Jesus himself that mentions him any any of the claims about him? You have stories written about a guy which appeared about 40-90 years after he died, very contradictory stories whose authours remain unknown and you think it is somehow special because your land was conquered by men who happen to gain by spreading those mythical stories to you. Oduduwa is a mythical yoruba legend, many Yoruba's believe in his legendary tales, he has as much evidence to show that he existed just like your Jesus. Prove to me that he also never existed.
[b]Crap, I'm indoctrinated and you know me too well to ascertain that i was born into christianity. Unlike you, people think. And those thoughts are why many are still christians, its the reason i became a christian. I ask you to prove to me, and you ask me to do otherwise, clever escape dont you think.

When you're looking for human gibberish on darwinism and the big bang, you know where to go. Yet you want me to provide a "video" of Jesus existence, thats just stup1d.

People from different centuries wrote books hundreds of years before He was born and he fulfilled them. Some books such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah etc were written not less than 500 years before the birth of Jesus, with accurate predictions of His life and purpose on earth.
Needless to say this but Im a yoruba man, my grandfather believed in these demons you call "legends" and it worked for him. He did stuff i witnessed as a kid, call it magic/tricks, the perpetrators know what it really is. yes he was potent. He died as a christian. Im not asking you to believe that either.
You see, no matter how much you people try to make yourselves believe that everything is physical, the supernatural keeps smiling at you. Human existence is supernatural. [/b]
dalaman:

There are people that spend most of their time discussing politics and sports on nairaland, do they do that because they are disturbed. I know how you guys always appeal to emotions to make you feel bad, the OP on this thread just used some ridiculous emotional appeal until I called him out, the OP claimed that atheist here have stated that they are frustrated with life and don't want to be accountable that is why they are atheist, I challenged him to show one atheist on nairaland that has even stated that are he changed his tone and had to take his words back. I am here to challenge you guys based on your claims and see how true the measure up to the reality we all live in. So far you have constantly failed to show that what you believe in can stand the reality we see around us.
[b]Another load of crap, Is crap only what you can think of. People who spend their time discussing politics and sport do so because they are passionate about it. I get interested anytime i hear "Barcelona". Im passionate about it. What are you passionate about undecided.
What makes you worse than others is that religion is the only section you're active in, Do your little research and check up the profile of other atheists they engage in other sections at least. Thats where you need to examine yourself.

I understand you can only be heard on nairaland but you dont have to make your bigotry and obsession so obvious. Its quite understandable why you dwell so much here, and thats to satisfy your conscience continuously.
Keep up the good work, seems to me like the only thing jobless irrelevancies are good at.

I opened a thread that "Most committed atheiests were once christians" after i checked up a females profile to only discover that her earliest threads was on how she suffered pain and ahe even went ahead to write a diary on her sad life. In all these she still believed in God just as it reflected in her posts and BAM.....she started god hate threads. Now you dont expect everyone to do that do you Expecially guys.
I can state categorically that most of my atheist colleagues at work have gone through one form of trauma or the other. So telling him to show you one atheist is senseless, go do your own research. I wont post names here just cos ur lazy [/b]

dalaman:

No, your God can not do anything that is why he relies on men to do everything for him, men had to write his religious books for him, sit down and vote on which books will be assembled into the final canon for him, chose and create all the doctrines for him, speak for him, build all the temples for him, fight all the wars for him, convert others for him, do everything for him, he has never been seen or shown to do anything for himself, he only comes down and do things like fight humans and kill them in the pages of story books that were written by humans but never in reality. There is no God, that is why you are speaking and talking on his behalf, what exist is people like you that believe and subscribe to what ever God idea they were born into and indoctrinated with.
I guess He also needed men to create the universe for Him. You are still a kid or probably an overgrown kid, your desperation and agony say a lot about your person. Like the op said the big bang banged you into existence, if you feel otherwise, maybe you should tell us your side of the story. Lets see how smart or stup1d you are.
dalaman:

Allah does not need to love any body, Allah is the most supreme being, humans are his slaves and he does not need to be in any loving relationship with anybody. He is not like your God that needs to kill himself and sacrifice himself unto himself because he wants to offer people salvation. Allah is not and can never be that weak. He simply is and that is all there is to it. There is no God except Allah. No prove to me that your God exist and Allah does not.
Great, allah means so much to you but i dont see you on islams page. I understand your obsession with the christian God though. Leave allah, you and i know who you spend your whole life criticizing. If you really felt allah was half an equal, you'd have opened those threads long ago and even spent more time on islams section. I got nothing to prove to a made up mind, even the fruitless back and forths take my valuable time. I wont waste it on pained kids.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by winner01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
dalaman:

What has belief got to do with reality? So what if some people believe in living and dying? It is a fact we must all live and die. Any other thing is simply make belief. Over a billion people the world over believe they will reincarnate when they die, does that make reincarnation a reality? Almost 2 billion muslims believe in their own concept of afterlife which you believe is wrong, does that make their factual or a reality? No, it doesn't your belief remains a belief and has nothing to do with reality.
Yeah, And the mystery behind human existence too is make belief. you're drunk kid
Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by dalaman: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
winner01:
[b]Crap, I'm indoctrinated and you know me too well to ascertain that i was born into christianity. Unlike you, people think. And those thoughts are why many are still christians, its the reason i became a christian. I ask you to prove to me, and you ask me to do otherwise, clever escape dont you think.
When you're looking for human gibberish on darwinism and the big bang, you know where to go. Yet you want me to provide a "video" of Jesus existence, thats just stup1d. People from different centuries wrote books hundreds of years before He was born and he fulfilled them. Some books such as Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah etc were written not less than 500 years before the birth of Jesus, with accurate predictions of His life and purpose on earth. I shouldnt say this but Im a yoruba man, my grandfather believed in these demons you call "legends" and it worked for him. He did stuff i witnessed as a kid, call it magic/tricks, the perpetrators know what it really is. yes he was potent. He died as a christian. Im not asking you to believe that either. You see, no matter how much you people try to make yourselves believe that everything is physical, the supernatural keeps smiling at you. Human existence is supernatural. [/b]

You don't think, you only regurgitate that which you have been indoctrinated with since childhood and the indoctrination that has turned out to be your reality because you have been conditioned to see things through that bubble. You are a christian only because you were born into the religion or you live in a culture surrounded by christians. If you were born into a Shite muslim family in Iran, you'll be telling us how there is No God but Allah and how Shite Islam is the only true sect of Islam. Your evidence for Jesus is stories written inside story book whose authors remain unknown and you want me to take you seriously? Egyptian Kings that lived thousand of year before Jesus still have their pyramids, paintings and bust surviving till this day, some of their corpse and burial chambers are still available till this day and all the evidence to show that the alleged creator of the universe came and dwell with men is ancient stories written by unknown authors? You have tired, well done. By the way many Jews have shown over and over that the passages in the Hebrew bible do not refer to any Jesus. They have shown that christains are lying when they claim that the passages in the Hebrew bible refer to Jesus. I don't even care about it, to me it is just stories and that is all there is to it. Jesus never wrote down anything about himself so why should I believe in stories that were written 40-100 years about him after he died by unknown writers?

[b]Another load of crap, Is crap only what you can think of. People who spend their time discussing politics and sport do so because they are passionate about it. I get interested anytime i hear "Barcelona". Im passionate about it. What are you passionate about undecided. What makes you worse than others is that religion is the only section you're active in, Do your little research and check up the profile of other atheists they engage in other sections at least. Thats where you need to examine yourself. I understand you can only be heard on nairaland but you dont have to make your bigotry and obsession so obvious. Its quite understandable why you dwell so much here, and thats to satisfy your conscience continuously. Keep up the good work, seems to me like the only thing jobless irrelevancies are good at.
I opened a thread that "Most committed atheiests were once christians" after i checked up a females profile to only discover that her earliest threads was on how she suffered pain and ahe even went ahead to write a diary on her sad life. In all these she still believed in God just as it reflected in her posts and BAM.....she started god hate threads. Now you dont expect everyone to do that do you Expecially guys. I can state categorically that most of my atheist colleagues at work have gone through one form of trauma or the other. So telling him to show you one atheist is senseless, go do your own research. I wont post names here just cos ur lazy [/b]

I don't care what you think about me or any other atheist, I am not an atheist because I am frustrated, I am actually living a more fulfilled life than many religious people I know, just as there are some religious people that are living happier and more fulfilled lives than me. There is no evidence what so ever to show that religious people are living a more fulfilled life than non religious people. We are all struggling in one way or the other. Just name any atheist here that says he is an atheist because he is frustrated and doesn't want to to be accountable or remain a liar.

I guess He also needed men to create the universe for Him. You are still a kid or probably an overgrown kid, your desperation and agony say a lot about your person. Like the op said the big bang banged you into existence, if you feel otherqise, maybe you should tell us your side of the story. Lets see how smart or stup1d you are.

The God idea you believe in did not create the universe. We both don't know how the universe came about, while I readily admit that I do not know, you on the other hand have been indoctrinated to accept the God idea that some ancient Jewish men sat down and created and assigned the existence of the universe to him. They even wrote some mythical account in the book of genesis supposedly on how he created the universe in it they wrote down he created the earth before he created the sun and stars. The big bang as scientist put it does not talk about anything banging, it only talks about how a cosmic singularity expanded. I do not even subscribe to it, every body has his postulations, while the scientist observe and make their postulations, you on the other hand just sit down and accept the postulations and mythology of ancient Jews who thought there is a firmament that separates the waters above from the waters below, men who thought the sun moves round the earth. Your God remains only an idea that lives inside your head that is why you always have to speak and tell others about him, he can never do anything himself except in the pages of story books.

Great, allah means so much to you but i dont see you on islams page. I understand your obsession with the christian God though. Leave allah, you and i know who you spend your whole life criticizing. If you really felt allah was half an equal, you'd have opened those threads long ago and even spent more time on islams section. I got nothing to prove to a made up mind, even the fruitless back and forths take my valuable time. I wont waste it on pained kids.

Just show me evidence that your God is real and Allah isn't. Is that too much to ask for from you?

1 Like

Re: I Wish There Was No GOD. by dalaman: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
winner01:
Yeah, And the mystery behind human existence too is make belief. you're drunk kid

What is the mystery about human existence? I have asked you many many times to tell me the reason why humans exist and why it is that humans the world over do not agree with it but you have constantly failed to do that. You just keep running away from the question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Questions For Atheists (all Atheists Please Come In) / Christmas Address: Pope Prays For Peace In Nigeria, Condemns Religious Violence / Someone Should Please Call The Catholic Faithfuls Of Ahiara Diocese To Order.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.