Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,179 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (21135 Views)

Peter Obi Walking Home On Lagos Bridge After Church Service (Photos) / Gov. Ayo Fayose One Year In Office Commissioned Projects / Wike & His Wife Eberechi At Rivers State Government Thanksgiving Service(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by londonrivals: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

-God bless fayose, the man whose political wisdom surpasses that of awolowo and tinubu put together. The jagaban of south west, the deliverer of the yoruba race, only slaves will quote to insult me. Truth they say is always bitter

86 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Please don't mind the Id*iot above me. Frustration and Hunger na him dey kill am.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by sukkot: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
stomach infrastructure connoisseur
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by tym92(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
congrats oshokomole!

More glorious days and developments ahead in ekiti state.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by PRINCENWAEZE(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose my democrat
Buhari my mentor

Weldone boy grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by donfemzy: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by tym92(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
L
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
happy Sunday nairalanders
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by DahtzFestjayz: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

-God bless fayose, the man whose political wisdom surpasses that of awolowo and tinubu put together. The jagaban of south west, the deliverer of the yoruba race, only slaves will quote to insult me. Truth they say is always bitter
Are you okay? Do u take your evening dose?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by warrior01: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ayodele Fayose, the next Awolowo of Yoruba, the great husband of Tinubu

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Bonuwa: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
D Grt man

1 Like

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by damton(m): 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

. And only a mentally challenged person will write what you've written.

22 Likes

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by neocortex: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
The children of hatred will soon be here.
They are still nursing the humiliation of Jagaban in Ekiti.
Ride on Fayose.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by yorke1: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
The rugged governor of Nigeria. The only man that gives Tinubu and co. sleepless night.
Saraki/Fayose 2015. Quote me anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
I just like this man
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Mayany(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving day Gov fayose more wisdom upon your life
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by odepacy: 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Congrat sir may urs remaining days in office be blessful

1 Like

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by christejames(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose our role model... The slayer of injustice in the west, the only one that Tinubu Asiwaju trembles for just by the mention of your name, the one that has surpassed the records of the Awolowo... Congratulation to you sir! May the almighty continue to bless you with more wisdom to pilot the affairs of Ekiti state and ultimately salvage the whole of SW from the grip and spell of the Tinubu dynasty. Oba awon Yoruba! Eze ndi Yoruba!! Sarkin Yoruba, I greet you...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Flashh: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Why can't you just pretend to have sense?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by funkiebully: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fayose d bulldozer that crushed thiefnubuuu!

The oshokomole of the universe.

Why are those ogboni men on white wearing cap inside church? Na must to attend? If u can't respect God, stay at home.
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by nerodenero: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Amaechi is what Fayose is to Southwest.
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
I can see some herbalists and alfas...... Is it not meant to be a church thanksgiving?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by tym92(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
*Quote me Anywhere*
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Congratulations to stomach infrastructure governor!!!
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
oi

7 Likes

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Struggling to be relevant.
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by echomog1: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ayo d iron man.....eh speakilekwe.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by funkiebully: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
wellmax:
Struggling to be relevant.
[/s]

Son of hate has arrived
Re: Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) by wellmax(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you condemn me

Isn't it a shame that you come to cyberpsace and take pride in supporting criminals? This country is finished. People who have stolen and destroyed your future, and you are here carrying placards in their support. You have no future ambition guy. Btw no every one of us support criminals. All Criminals should be prosecuted

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Didn’t Disqualify Yahaya Bello for Double Registration -INEC / Photos: Buhari, Aisha Arrive New York For UNGA / Zahra Buhari-Indimi: I Did Not Defraud FG Of ₦51 Billion, ₦2.5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.