Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (32629 Views)

Police React To News Of Soldiers 'Storming Nnamdi Kanu's House' / A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland / Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Niger State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Bollinger(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Next someone high on expired shisha will and tell us that they are the best in the world
Maybe the best in running away

Lol. .. . .Gold medal.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Eze2000(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Will the Army not be cowardly when they are so used to brutalizing and terrorizing innocent citizens?
Mr. chief of staff if you u took a firm stand on your cowardly army sacking all the cowards beginning with d ones here in Lagos that army will sit up.
Mr. president and politicians if you all can Observe truly free and fair elections and then elected officials all endeavor to keep their greedy hands closed this nation will be worth defending with our live just as the Americans are with their country.
Tanx

2 Likes

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by allrights: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
What you see is what you get. WYSIWYG. PMB total failure.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by RaptorX: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
fastestfinger:
This country is not worth dying for.so,i don't blame them.besides,if they are killed,their families would be thrown out of the baracks in less than a month.why subject your family to such hardship?
Who forced them to join the army, last time I checked the Nigerian army was an all volunteer force. If it's to beat up so called bloody civilian now they will be forming rambo.

1 Like

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
[sub][/sub]

According to them it is not
it is bravery
the boneheads will tell U they deserve medals for that

If only you know what your mates are passing through in the North East you will not talk.
Just stay for your house dey gist for Nairaland...
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Koolmexxi(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Since dis administration came in, the army has vehemently stressed on how desperate the BH have become with their tacticst. The question now is who seems to be showing signs of desperation? Dis is simply a tale of the Nigerian Army, Government and Propaganda... Keep fooling urselves....

1 Like

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by M4gunners: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hehehe i was missing this good thread since. Yes oh dem don dey change voice again o.I was November they promised us;now it's December.We dey kamkpe dey wait.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by VickyRotex(f): 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin
I'm not ashamed to admit that I do not know it all, and that I'm willing to learn.

Nne, if you've noticed...this is the first time on this forum that I am commenting on a thread that has anything to do with Buruntai and referring to him, either directly or indirectly.

Somethings about that guy are repulsive.
Lies and unnecessary showmanship top the list.

cheesy

Unnecessary Showmanship like doing push ups and playing with snakes grin

Honestly, I wouldnt be against those showmanship if we were actually seeing positive results.

I really pray for things to turn around for good.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by chernest2002: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
What goes around comes around QED
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by SmartMugu: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
I wish we can seek support from Russia - the current world power. Same bombing tactic used on ISIS recently will wipe BH out completely.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by MizMyColi(f): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy

Unnecessary Showmanship like doing push ups and playing with snakes grin

Honestly, I wouldnt be against those showmanship if we were actually seeing positive results.

I really pray for things to turn around for good.

Yes, true that.
But I think you're a matured person behind this moniker, and also a career person.
You'll agree with me that when it comes to performance, the incessant noise makers and showmen aren't necessarily the ones who get the job done.

These days, I do more of laughing when I hear them tell their lies for the gullible to swallow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by kozmokaz(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
bubu no dey deer? tot he said he will lead d front line? hehehe aaabbbeegiiii : dear soldiers . next time u see dem and bubu is not with u guys'. just run!!!! who no wan stay fr aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Ximonak: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
dearpreye:

I do know that the Bush administration of the US goofed on its Middle East policy. The consequences are still there and may still be there for the next decades.

But since Obama took over I've never read or heard him openly attack former President Bush over his own policy on Iraq and Afghanistan. These guys are so intelligent and wise to know where politics and propaganda ends; they know government is a continuum. And they know every President will soon become a former one. That's how great nations handle their game.

gbam
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by jacksonite: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
advocates:
One thing I realised with this government is the sincerity of purpose to always tell the truth as it happens. The comment of the Army Chief shows determination to bring to an end the lingering crises of the insurgents.

We know the activities of moles and cowards among the Nigeria army is the major set back in winning this riff rat terrorists but God willing, they will be fetch and dealt with.
my friend go Sidon there! Una never see anything yet. You shall fully reap the evils that you and your party (APC) sowed in the GEJ government. you are being exposed day by day by day. hahahaha!!

1 Like

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by VickyRotex(f): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

Yes, true that.
But I think you're a matured person behind this moniker, and also a career person.
You'll agree with me that when it comes to performance, the incessant noise makers and showmen aren't necessarily the ones who get the job done.

These days, I do more of laughing when I hear them tell their lies for the gullible to swallow.

smiley smiley smiley

Yea exactly the point.

That's the reason those acts of showmanship are unnecessary. Results should do the talking.

Like the saying "Empty Barrel makes the most noise" lipsrsealed undecided embarassed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by likila: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
kozmokaz:
bubu no dey deer? tot he said he will lead d front line? hehehe aaabbbeegiiii : dear soldiers . next time u see dem and bubu is not with u guys'. just run!!!! who no wan stay fr aso rock?

dear soldiers,
if boko boys are coming and Buhari is not with you,
RUN!

1 Like

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by likila: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
We loves our soldiers.
Who wan die?
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by jacksonite: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
freedom96:
Alex badeh,gejs appointee,came out to say he led an ill-equipped army.U have problem with that?
But let me ask you:An ill-equipped army running away from a fight and a well-equipped army also running away from book haram : which is more shameful? Just admit it that the commander-in-chief and his generals have failed already.

2 Likes

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by onenaira3: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
Do you guys wanna bet the soldiers displaying the coward act are predominantly yoloba. I bet una a billion dollar na am
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by kozmokaz(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
likila:

dear soldiers,
if boko boys are coming and Buhari is not with you,
RUN!
exacter !!! bubu dey aso rock ... buratai dey Lagos and u want make dem die? who no gt family?
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by lumeneng22: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
My advice to Buratai is that sponsor s of the terrorist group should be expose asap before things get out of hand..I want you to shock them by publishing their names ad soon as possible and stop the threat propaganda of We will soon expose boko haram sponsor. Why thy heck waiting if you already know the sponsor s as claimed.? A stitch in time they say save nine.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by jacksonite: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
advocates:
In your mind. This confession my COAS couldn't have been possible with the previous army chiefs who were feeding fat from the war proceed, ill /under equipping the forces and poorly remunerating them. A bear truth like this will afford us the opportunity to know where the problem lies and how to tackle it.

You will agree with me that, so far no one among the military has complained of not being well equipped. This is the fortunate thing about this government, and in comparism, the Buratai regime has limited the efforts of the urchins to cowardly planting bombs in soft location, something that was a far cry from the pot belly previous chiefs of army staff.

The era of sacking military from the Barracks is no longer visible as Burutai has proven more competent and capable to see to the demise of the rag tag books.
Making this kind of comment on a thread where we have the COAS lamenting his troops fleeing boko attacks really exposes your hypocrisy and/or stupidity!
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by ideykwum: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
As usual, your wisdom shows! Nice write-up!!

dearpreye:
Until you're seated on that seat at Aso Rock, you have no idea what battling hard and murderous terrorists mean. That was why we condemned the APC propaganda machine when it was boosting the morale of the terrorists by abusing GEJ and posting pictures online that destroyed the morale and bravery of our courageous soldiers. I pray we overpower and wipe out these infidels.

I'm not an expert in International relations and diplomacy but I do know that the Bush administration of the US goofed on its Middle East policy. The consequences are still there and may still be there for the next decades.

But since Obama took over I've never read or heard him openly attack former President Bush over his own policy on Iraq and Afghanistan. These guys are so intelligent and wise to know where politics and propaganda ends; they know government is a continuum. And they know every President will soon become a former one. That's how great nations handle their game.

Of course PMB and his party pandered to the erring emotions of their zombies. Now the reality is getting brighter and brighter. All of a sudden their two month talks of ending the insurgency has been pushed forward to December.

This is why everyone must support the government of the day- either by being it's core supporter OR its genuine critics. You need not pull down another to climb up.

Only Third World nations play politics with national security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Reference(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
advocates:
One thing I realised with this government is the sincerity of purpose to always tell the truth as it happens. The comment of the Army Chief shows determination to bring to an end the lingering crises of the insurgents.

We know the activities of moles and cowards among the Nigeria army is the major set back in winning this riff rat terrorists but God willing, they will be fetch and dealt with.

Reality is gradually sinking in. Told you guys that leadership is overrated. The military remains the same before and after May 29th. What we see months and years ahead most people realize too late.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by tomakint: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
From all feelers, I think it is better to listen to Generaal Shekau than the lying machinery of APC and a senile President who keeps changing pre-election promises on security like a baby diaper.....Jonathan remains a god to these worthless desperados in power (WDiP) afterall!

1 Like

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
The bokoharam outnumbered the troops that are position to confront the terrorists.You will see like 300 bokoharam approaching 10 soldiers on duty with well equipped weaponry.They will be firing with sophisticated weapon while the army just have ak 47 with few rounds of ammunition.In the army,a soldier have to account for every bullet shot.If he uses his bullet excessively he will be dealt with seriously.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Reference(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
It is good to see Nigerians finally sober, circumspect and patriotic in attending to grave national issues. That is the beauty of democracy. It elevates the thinking. Now we can stop playing politics and face the crises squarely.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by Uncletony(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
I guess their morale is too high now. Cox APSHIT said their moral was low under jona

1 Like

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by RichEstate(m): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
missKiffy:
Everybody wants to go to heaven but nobody wants to die

na so.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by marnboy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Until you're seated on that seat at Aso Rock, you have no idea what battling hard and murderous terrorists mean. That was why we condemned the APC propaganda machine when it was boosting the morale of the terrorists by abusing GEJ and posting pictures online that destroyed the morale and bravery of our courageous soldiers. I pray we overpower and wipe out these infidels.

I'm not an expert in International relations and diplomacy but I do know that the Bush administration of the US goofed on its Middle East policy. The consequences are still there and may still be there for the next decades.

Of course PMB and his party pandered to the erring emotions of their zombies. Now the reality is getting brighter and brighter. All of a sudden their two month talks of ending the insurgency has been pushed forward to December.

This is why everyone must support the government of the day- either by being it's core supporter OR its genuine critics. You need not pull down another to climb up.

Only Third World nations play politics with national security.

you do not need to go too far, how many times did gej castigate obj who is now the hero of the apc today? To the best of my knowledge none, yet we all know what obj did to the country! Gej is not a saint, but he is a guy in a million, nobody should compare him with buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by nwaanambra1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
MizMyColi:

gringringringrin
I'm not ashamed to admit that I do not know it all, and that I'm willing to learn.

Nne, if you've noticed...this is the first time on this forum that I am commenting on a thread that has anything to do with Buruntai and referring to him, either directly or indirectly.

[size=13pt]Somethings about that guy are is repulsive.[/size]
Lies and unnecessary showmanship top the list.

i thought i am the only one to have noticed it. everything about the guy is so repulsive! he is too sly for my liking. if am asked to describe his person in one word - i did use the word "SNAKE"! he is not the kind of guy i expected to have been nominated to lead the army in this trying times.

But its my opinion so it doesn't really count - they guy may still perform beyond our expectations.
Re: Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam by freedom96: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
jacksonite:
But let me ask you:An ill-equipped army running away from a fight and a well-equipped army also running away from book haram : which is more shameful? Just admit it that the commander-in-chief and his generals have failed already.
ok I've admitted,now what's next? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate / Valentine: 'Atiku My Val' Trends On Twitter (Photos) / Rita Maduagwu, Anambra Speaker Absconds With Mace To Avert Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.