Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians (656 Views)

Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / PDP Releases Statement On Alamieyeseigha Death / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by yinkuscious(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
I believe this is another opportunity for the do or die politicians who has so much interest in acquiring lot of wealth and power just to sweeten there greed.
Truthfully, we all came to this world with nothing and we will surely return with nothing.
The oga that just passed away now never know it will be like this. He has left behind all those huge wealth he acquired even by disguising as a woman.
Politicians should take this is a lesson. Shall we not all die ?
If Alamieseigha is fortunate to build a 20 storey building, he will be lifted down to d last floor and buried there and when its night, when they want to close the door, they will check if there is still anyone outside, the response will be NO, what of the Landlord that has been buried outside ? He has become irrelevant as far as human is concerned.

There is life after death.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by adebtech(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
If at all they even think at all....
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by DaBullIT(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
Is if they care
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by mensdept: 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
These governors steal and steal, and truly only enjoy their wealth briefly, some not at all. Even those that enjoy, the majority of their loot goes back to the white man via airline travel, hotel lodge, homes abroad, clothes, women, cars, and medical expenses, so at the end of the day Africans lose

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by macolino(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
A big one
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by abduljabbar4(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
You need a brain transplant
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
You need a brain transplant
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Death: Lesson For Politicians by yinkuscious(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Is if they care
it doesn't matter if they care.. The fact still remains "we shall all die" and death itself doesn't care

(1) (Reply)

Who Coined The Best Quotefrom Ministerial Screening Today?? / Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon / Okorocha Puts Imo In Chains- Shaka Momodu.thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.