Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon (654 Views)

Presidency reacts to why pres. Buhari was not invited to Donald Trump's inaugura / Is Sen. Bukola Saraki More Powerful Than Sen. Bola Tinubu / 7 Reasons Why P.M.B Should Grant All Formal Interviews In Our Official Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon by barnaby04(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
I was among the APC supporters that felt pained and slighted by the actions of the Sen. Bukola Saraki when he rebelled against the part's decision to emerge as the Senate President. Time they says heals wound. Five months down the line, Sen. Bukola Saraki has shown everyone that he has what it takes to lead the National Assembly.

His maturity and dexterity in ensuring that all the ministerial nominees were screened and confirmed by the house deserves a commendation from everyone of us that had reservations about his leadership sincerity initially.

It is on this note that i appeal to Pres. Muhammadu Buhari, being the leader of the APC and all party members that felt pained by the actions of Sen. Bukola Saraki when he emerged the President of the Senate to pardon him of his ''sins'' and let's join hands with him to move the nation
forward.

I hereby move a motion calling on Pres. Muhammadu Buhari, Chief John Oyegun and Asiwaju Bola Tinubu to grant Sen. Bukola Saraki a pardon from all his sins having done a good job in ensuring that all ministerial nominees were screened and confirmed by the Senate.
Re: Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon by pet4ril(f): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Oh really? Was that why he did it?
Re: Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon by psucc(m): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki only wants to pls the APCs but do not see them letting him off the hook even after rubber stamping their bills.
Re: Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon by Gbawe: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
@OP.

What do you want PMB to do with the aberration of Ekweremadu as DSP? Do you not understand that this is a situation no ruling Party, with a clear legislative majority, should tolerate? It is always dangerous for the ruling Party to have an opposition DSP when that situation need not have manifested. Ekweremadu is DSP only because of the 'me, myself and I' treachery of Saraki. You should remember this.
Re: Why Pres. Buhari Should Grant Sen. Bukola Saraki A Pardon by barnaby04(m): 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP.

What do you want PMB to do with the aberration of Ekweremadu as DSP? Do you not understand that this is a situation no ruling Party, with a clear legislative majority, should tolerate? It is always dangerous for the ruling Party to have an opposition DSP when that situation need not have manifested. Ekweremadu is DSP only because of the 'me, myself and I' treachery of Saraki. You should remember this.

DSP Ekweremadu is gradually warming his way into APC, its just a matter of time before he reveals his true intentions. Did you noticed that when the entire PDP members walked out, he was alone with the APC members?

(1) (Reply)

Okorocha Puts Imo In Chains- Shaka Momodu.thisday Newspaper / It's A Sin To Claim That PDP Mismanaged Nig For 16yrs . In Support Of Barcanista / Nairaland Needs Dislike Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.