Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Shall Return - Enyeama - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Shall Return - Enyeama (31503 Views)

Enyeama Snubbed Me, Rejected My Calls Over 10 Times - Rohr Opens Up / The Yobo's & The Enyeama's Step Out For Church. / 'Oliseh Shuts Enyeama Up, Kicks Him Out Of Camp Today' - Muyiwa Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by jellea(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hommies, pls I need y'all to help me clinch the crown.
Pls open the link and like my pix....tnks much

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756041287874515&id=100004059528086&set=gm.438276666364050&source=48
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by klassd(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now
The news is making me high
I love Alimat I lov oyin
I hv 7 gfriends 3 yorubas 3 hausa 1warri
No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls
They are as stupid as thr male

Ya
Get well soon! Sick scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by HARRYzbrown(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
LieDetector:
Former Super Eagles captain, Vincent Enyeama has been in the news following his rift with Coach Sunday Oliseh. Enyeama announced his resignation from the national team via the social platform. In this interview with Galaxy Television, the Akwa Ibom born goal tender is saying he wants to be part of the team to re-write the history of Nigeria football.
We have heard so much about your rift with Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh. tell us, what has been going on?
First, of all, I want to thank Nigerians. I appreciate the passion, the criticism, everything. I want to say a very big thank you.
On the issue on ground, I think this is not the best way to treat someone who has served the country with so much enthusiasm and so much passion, so much dedication, you know, commitment. I think I have honoured almost all the matches I have been invited to play for the Super Eagles.
So to be treated the way I was treated a couple of days ago, I personally don’t accept that.
What really happened in the camp between you and Oliseh? How were treated?
When I came to camp, I had no issues with my coach. The coach has been a big part of me. He is there for me. He fought for me when I had issues with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). The coach defended me all the way. I have never had an issue with him.
He (Oliseh) doesn’t know me. I don’t know him. We have never played together. We have never shared a football field, together.

The first thing that happened when I first arrived at the camp was a meeting. At the meeting, the coach addressed the players. The first thing he said was that he invited four goalkeepers to camp because he never expected me to come to the camp.
Secondly, he said that I was no more the captain of the team. That he had decided and he calls the shots. That was before dinner. He ended his speech with, “Enjoy your dinner”.
For me, it was a little bit shocking because I spoke with the NFF chairman (Amaju Pinnick) during the burial of my mother in Akwa Ibom. I was trying to excuse myself from coming to the camp because of the burial. He said, “No, Vincent, you have to be in camp”. He pushed me to be in camp. And because I really respect him (Pinnick), I told him I was going to leave everything, the thanksgiving service for my late mum. I told him, I was going to abandon it and come to the camp, which I did.
All the family meetings, everything we had to do with the people in the village, I abandoned all that and came to the camp.
So, for me to get my first welcome message of being stripped of captainship was a little bit not good for me. And after I had taken my food and ate, dinner had commenced. I am just telling you what played out.
I said, “Coach, please, I would like to say something.” He said, “No, you can’t talk”. I insisted that I wanted to talk. He insisted that I can’t talk. He then said that if I wanted to talk, he would order the team out and nobody would listen to me and I would sit there and talk alone or I would have to walk out if I insisted on talking.
I said, “Coach, I still want to say something.” And he said, “Vincent, get out! You have to leave now. If you don’t leave, I’m going to call the cops, the security to throw you out of this hotel.” He used the word, “security”.
He then got up, went to the door and opened it and commanded me to go out. He said, “Go out, go out, Vincent! Or I am going to call the security.”
So that is how it played out.
So, for me to lose my mother, be invited to the camp, only to be stripped of captainship. Then out of argument, to be threatened to have the cops or security called for me, to me, I think it is the height of it.
I have heard all sorts of things that Neymar this and that. They never treated Thiago Silva that way. They never treated Mascherano that way. Some Nigerians can say whatever they want to say, but for me, I feel that’s not the right way to be treated.
I am still open for playing for Nigeria till the day I die. Till the day I can stop playing

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-shall-return-enyeama/

Lalasticlala
nice.happy 4 dat
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Omotayor123(f): 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
kingcity:
the way enyeama have gotten popular recently eh..even my sister that doesnt watch football now talk about him.
Enyeama has always been a popular keeper ..
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Chimamaa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now
I love Alimat I lov oyin
I hv 7 gfriends 3 yorubas 3 hausa 1warri
No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya
biggest fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by HARRYzbrown(m): 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
I can now blame oliseh after mikel told me everything that happend at the camp via phone call
we don hear
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
Enyeama dey go
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by yoji: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
the key issue is why would enyeama want to question his boss in public?? Oliseh said it was not the time and place for it and enyeama insisted on questioning him in public.
all of you supporting enyeama should go to office tomorrow and attempt to question your oga's authority in public. Of course u won't.
Enyeama should hv sat down, then gone to meet oliseh in his office later simple!
oliseh did d right thing cos he would hv lost face in front of the players

6 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by makatamma: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2015
kingcity:
the way enyeama have gotten popular recently eh..even my sister that doesnt watch football now talk about him.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by ptoall1000: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
yoji:
the key issue is why would enyeama want to question his boss in public?? Oliseh said it was not the time and place for it and enyeama insisted on questioning him in public.
all of you supporting enyeama should go to office tomorrow and attempt to question your oga's authority in public. Of course u won't.
Enyeama should hv sat down, then gone to meet oliseh in his office later simple!
Supported

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by makatamma: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
yoji:
you are right.

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by gbenson(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
yoji:

Correct!

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Epatty(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oliseh n Enyeama wil soon settle deir differences...
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by confun: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Who beg u to come back, abeg, as much as I love ds enyeama guy, he bleeped up big time, next time don't take decision when angry, its a sign of immaturity, don't question ur boss in public especially in d presence of d younger players, don't talk as if u are doing the country a favour abi we no pay ur salary ni, and reduce ur stunts and rants on social media, its not necessary to tell d whole world whenever u poo, eat, drink ,play wit ur wife etc..display maturity abeg...
Anyway I'll still assume dt d agony of ur mum's death caused ds kind of action you showed... Good luck to u enyeama.

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by muheewa(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
NaLaugh:

Dude, what brand of ganja are you smoking?
no mind the dude.His High on a Cheap weed........

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by crym: 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fool
cathodekazim:
Masturbating right now

I love Alimat
I lov oyin

I hv 7 gfriends
3 yorubas
3 hausa
1warri

No igbo

I lov raping igbo girls

Ya
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Kbs468(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
geniusss:
He shld ve called the coach to ask for permission to be excused not the nff chairman. Boy, didnt u knw protocol? Wat was he trying to prove??

U dey mind the Guy. See how guys from his region suddenly developed some kinds of pride over the last 4years.But He forgot that Oliseh too is from same region
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Enyeama has always been a popular keeper ..
yes of course but when my sister who has zero instrest in football now start talking abt him..it means he has gotten more popular smiley
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by feyisejoy(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
PDPigian will soon say it is caused by APC, Buhari and Tinubu.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by mbulela: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
These two might be closeted homosexuals.
They should get a room and sort themselves out.
I refuse to accept that grown heterosexual men can be this much drama queens. Utterly pointless crap.
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Lionsclaw: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
jkendy:
After much of the talk talk, show show, form form,
Enyeama finally makes a return.
Mistake No1.........
Enyeama should have stood his ground of quiting in grand style, honour nd respect when the ovation is loudest.
Mistake No2...........
Enyeama refused to learn from the downfall of Stephen Keshi.
Amaju Pinnick isn't a fellow to be trusted by Enyeama.....
In other words if you were Vincent you will take back the captainship by force and demand that unless you are sent off with honour you will remain captain (or which honour are you talking about. You mean the honour of saying yes sir to Musa??)

In other words obeying his NFF president is your translation of trust. And you mean because you dont trust your boss in the office you would not oblige him a request/favour

It is people like you that makes me belive the UN report that 1 in every 5 african have mental problem
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by ceecee0703(m): 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
cathodekazim:

They are the cheapest

They cheap pass salt

I had shex, shex, sex . Bl(fuckeep) with 12igbo girls through out myservice year in d east

I had sex with 7 igbo girls on my bbm

3 on whatsapp and 1 on facebook

They are cheap gan o

How can I fgt Chidinma, lucy, ezinne, perpetual

Ester, Adaobi, Amara, etc

Dem enjoy my dick gan o

Na igbo girl first gv me suckin experience

With just 2naira

Dem plenty Ogui junction in Enugu

Bros seriously u are a graduate? Omashee oo....you are a disgrace to the whole yoruba kingdom. I advice u seek spiritual help then psychiatric assistance cos at the rate u are going u may rape u neigbours chicken..

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by athaboi(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
boolet:
Don't try to. Your numerous controversies have become annoying. "Vincent get out" and you simply do so and talk later. You are simply a rebel who feels he's done what Napoleon never did.
what a useless comment..pple like u can never offer any good thing to his local community! Shame on u that u are chating frm ur fathers house..shame on u. Foolish bastard
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Tedassie(m): 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
*In Terminator's voice* "I'll be back"
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Tedassie(m): 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
snowDiva:
This issue is becoming tiresome...I still love me Enyeama tho...Oliseh be warned smiley
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by ibnew: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
hello all, am not here to sing Vincent praises neither am here to hail Oliseh but to look at the matter the way I FEEL. I may be wrong though. If we go back to history, I can't remember Vincent refusing to honour any call to play. He has been one committed and loyal guy. Over years, he has try played for the nation. I also did not read about any complain from him. A guy looses mother and in the middle of the burial honour a call only for him to get to camp and coach says he is not expecting him? Common guys, that is the beginning of humiliation. Even if initially you were thinking he will not be available, as plans begin to thicken, as a coach you should know that he was coming. Without a word with him personally, you went ahead with the announcement at a meeting. It is sign that someone lack leadership skills. Personnel management is key in team engagement. Am not saying he should use him at all cost but management of that scenario is less than adequate.
Vincent too should have sort for private attention from him. I guess it was reactionary from him because it felt like he was loosing everything. Many of us may do worse things under these circumstances. If you are a team leader and/or have people working under you, you will understand what am saying. It is not a master slave relationship though without forgetting who the boss is at the same time. I don't think Vincent is thinking he is not replaceable. We played while he was a way and the keeper did well. A coach is like a senior brother to the boys. They should be close but not mates. That is only when you create a bonding team and a lively camp.

2 Likes

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
[quote author=JudismphD post=38883361] igbo gals dnt date lazy and dirty ass[/quote whats wrong with igbo girls, i plan to marry yoruba girl, but for now lemme date igbo girl, am from the east grin tho
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by ceeceeuwa: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
loupahmed252:

You are a clown grin
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by tonychristopher: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
theshield:

Oliseh is example of Buhari. Dont take shyte from anybody. Thats my man. The true son of AGBOR Land, i love him more the day he openly deny igbo on television.
AGBOR IS NOT IGBO. BIAFRA RADIO SHOULD EDIT THEIR STUPID/ MAP.

Monkey ..oliseh might be from agbor but his fathers are refugee seekers in Igbo land and he is not a pure bred

So now jump into the lagoon
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

Monkey ..oliseh might be from agbor but his fathers are refugee seekers in Igbo land and he is not a pure bred

So now jump into the lagoon

ntoiiiiiiiiiiiiii go and die like Ojukwu. Yoruba man will fvck ur wife like FFK fvck Bianca
Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Iamthoney(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
NaLaugh:

Dude, what brand of ganja are you smoking?
His kinda brand are way scarce bro..
it those type that Bob Marley and Peter Tosh used to took to those good old days

1 Like

Re: I Shall Return - Enyeama by Bluffly: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
LieDetector:
Former Super Eagles captain, Vincent Enyeama has been in the news following his rift with Coach Sunday Oliseh. Enyeama announced his resignation from the national team via the social platform. In this interview with Galaxy Television, the Akwa Ibom born goal tender is saying he wants to be part of the team to re-write the history of Nigeria football.
We have heard so much about your rift with Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh. tell us, what has been going on?
First, of all, I want to thank Nigerians. I appreciate the passion, the criticism, everything. I want to say a very big thank you.
On the issue on ground, I think this is not the best way to treat someone who has served the country with so much enthusiasm and so much passion, so much dedication, you know, commitment. I think I have honoured almost all the matches I have been invited to play for the Super Eagles.
So to be treated the way I was treated a couple of days ago, I personally don’t accept that.
What really happened in the camp between you and Oliseh? How were treated?
When I came to camp, I had no issues with my coach. The coach has been a big part of me. He is there for me. He fought for me when I had issues with the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). The coach defended me all the way. I have never had an issue with him.
He (Oliseh) doesn’t know me. I don’t know him. We have never played together. We have never shared a football field, together.

The first thing that happened when I first arrived at the camp was a meeting. At the meeting, the coach addressed the players. The first thing he said was that he invited four goalkeepers to camp because he never expected me to come to the camp.
Secondly, he said that I was no more the captain of the team. That he had decided and he calls the shots. That was before dinner. He ended his speech with, “Enjoy your dinner”.
For me, it was a little bit shocking because I spoke with the NFF chairman (Amaju Pinnick) during the burial of my mother in Akwa Ibom. I was trying to excuse myself from coming to the camp because of the burial. He said, “No, Vincent, you have to be in camp”. He pushed me to be in camp. And because I really respect him (Pinnick), I told him I was going to leave everything, the thanksgiving service for my late mum. I told him, I was going to abandon it and come to the camp, which I did.
All the family meetings, everything we had to do with the people in the village, I abandoned all that and came to the camp.
So, for me to get my first welcome message of being stripped of captainship was a little bit not good for me. And after I had taken my food and ate, dinner had commenced. I am just telling you what played out.
I said, “Coach, please, I would like to say something.” He said, “No, you can’t talk”. I insisted that I wanted to talk. He insisted that I can’t talk. He then said that if I wanted to talk, he would order the team out and nobody would listen to me and I would sit there and talk alone or I would have to walk out if I insisted on talking.
I said, “Coach, I still want to say something.” And he said, “Vincent, get out! You have to leave now. If you don’t leave, I’m going to call the cops, the security to throw you out of this hotel.” He used the word, “security”.
He then got up, went to the door and opened it and commanded me to go out. He said, “Go out, go out, Vincent! Or I am going to call the security.”
So that is how it played out.
So, for me to lose my mother, be invited to the camp, only to be stripped of captainship. Then out of argument, to be threatened to have the cops or security called for me, to me, I think it is the height of it.
I have heard all sorts of things that Neymar this and that. They never treated Thiago Silva that way. They never treated Mascherano that way. Some Nigerians can say whatever they want to say, but for me, I feel that’s not the right way to be treated.
I am still open for playing for Nigeria till the day I die. Till the day I can stop playing

Source : http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-shall-return-enyeama/

Lalasticlala
Can you see the nonsense you said, Enyeanma. You jumped your coach to confide in the NFF boss about coming or not coming to camp. Another good reason for Oliseh's action. I think Oliseh saw the nature of Enyeanma playing NFF against him and has to move a step ahead for him to be in full control. Oliseh was a mafia leader in his days and it just appears he knows the game and must always be ahead no matter what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Argentina: Super Eagles Squad Ready For Tuesday's Friendly (photos) / Argentina coach, Sampaoli Reveals What Messi Will Do Against Super Eagles / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.