Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust (32581 Views)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Confirmation Of Buhari’s Nominees Stalls In Senate / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Dindondin(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere
this is where I v problem with you, chukwudi44 and bacarnistar.
una no get true heart. always playing partisan politics without caring for Nigerians.
Last Bullet:

which one is support your criminal while u support mine.
must criminals be supported.
if PDP doesn't support criminals, who ll rmber apc

even if APC messed up, we won't go back to PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by eddybillfm: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere
I support you o jare.... True talk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by c4tnoelz: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
let him hug transformer shikenan.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by petercy0147(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
You can't predict president buhari..view our building,interior and exterior gallery @facebook.com/peterslene
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Holuwakemmy16(f): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
I knew this will still happen btw buhari and tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by osazeeblue01: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
U can only dictate to AMBODE not BUHARI. TINUBU Remember his quote: i belong to everybody and i belong to nobody.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by seniorbros(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
benedictnsi:
Wait let me get this..... Should PMB appoint people to please Tinubu or the masses

He who pays the Piper dictates the tune. Without Tinubu they would not have been a Buhari presidency I beg let's be realistic here.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don't understand, Is this Frog eyed egocentric maniac an elected government official?? H should go fvck himself!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Jidefido(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
All these are speculations and far from the truth. The media sees this as a selling point. Tinubu is a major news headline and will sell papers. Let's look at it this way. What if Buhari purposely sent those names out to soothe them in the event they don't pass the screening? He will have the moral right to say I nominated you but Senate rejected you. And another list is sent to replace those that failed. High wired politics is being played. The media can't be in the meeting and the inner causes will not reveal outcome of meetings.
There is no problems with Tinubu as per the list. Trust me on that

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by seniorbros(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
He who pays the Piper dictates the tune. Without Tinubu they would not have been a Buhari presidency. I beg let's be realistic here.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by 4stylz: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
His tears will run dry by the time that slowpoke is done with him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by themosthigh: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
[size=18pt]A slave takes anything that is given by his master and have no right to be angry.....yorubas are slaves to the fulanis and remain so till thy kingdom com.......if he makes noise,the fate of abiola will befall him just like that of afonja did[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by SmartMugu: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
If the news is true, what is Tinubu feeling like? An ex-governor that can control an ex-president/current president? Buhari said he is for nobody but for everybody. Is that hard to understand?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Descartes: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Afonja and Akintola of our time

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by eddybillfm: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
Even if the president promised to inform him concerning it, and then he later changed his mind, who is he to get upset... Let him go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

nigeria is a messed up enclosure...completely hopeless...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by chino11(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Where is aresa a.k.a ekoile? cool

Buhari and El Rufai are the two Fulanis are the ones calling the shot right now in Nigeria. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by alfayaa(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
hmmmmm

see drama!

let me si down d look like lookozet
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by asunmoGGMU(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Fake story. Fowler, Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, BRF and more to come. Forget it, Tinubu is a seasoned politician anytime anywhere. He knows his onions.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by alexlee50: 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Let him take heart, he was warned

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Firefire(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Did I hear somebody say: [size=15pt]used and dumped?[/size]

The mofo was also scammed. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Bonuwa: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2015
Politic is a dirty game , Tinubu Hw market

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by ajepako(f): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
wasco24:
lagoon is close to him let him make a trip to lagoon

Nigeria is not lagos state

Or take skinny dive with a Nile Crocodile..

I much prefer that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by likila: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
The lord of Cama

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by philips70(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
And the media houses keep feeding gullible ones with garbage as news to keep the people talking while they make their monies.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by RELEASEUS: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Best comment ever, we are definitely not ready. if we are there will not be anyone in support of Ameachi and co. I personally find it very strange that the same people who were clamouring for change are supporting Ameachi and his likes. How can PMB recycle these known looters. it's so pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by tolastikha: 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2015
THE SADNESS OF TINUBU IS CERTAINLY THE JOY OF NIGERIANS. THE MINISTERS ARE EXPECTED TO SERVE NIGERIANS AND NOT TINUBU. PMB SHOULD PROVE ME WRONG. IM WAITING......

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by smartmoses(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
#ProbeTinube

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by stanech: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by smartmoses(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
smartmoses:
#ProbeTinube

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by judgegabriel(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
he thinks he can control buhari at the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by ahamonyeka(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tomorrow now una go say hausa people no know anything,una go dey call them aboki like say aboki na name for mumu.buhari don play fast on tinubu.

Tell me who be mumu between hausa people and yoloba people?

People of south east and south south judt dey dey look una like mumu.

Sai buhari
Sai change
Sai federal republic of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members / FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs / Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.