Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,143 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust (32582 Views)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Confirmation Of Buhari’s Nominees Stalls In Senate / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by kunzaar83(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
dazangel11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-tinubu-unhappy-with-buhari-s-nominees/114454.html
what does he expect from PMB after giving him the chance to produce a vp that is not influential....... PMB will not just seat down and allow power hungry tinibu to dictate or take over his govt by installing his puppets as ministers... He should better humble himself b4 we cut him to size

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Ujulabelle: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
wasco24:
lagoon is close to him let him make a trip to lagoon

Nigeria is not lagos state

Gbam Gbam Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by adellam16(f): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okay so what does tinubu wanna do about it?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by flokii: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

you're not a patriot atal..
are you sure you're not from Benin republic or Togo...
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by flokii: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
ayoolanr:
I don't understand, Is this Frog eyed egocentric maniac an elected government official?? H should go fvck himself!!!

dat 'frog eyed' together wiith his goons plotted d downfall of a sitting president...

PMB shld not av met him if he doesn't mean somtin.. and see if he wins..

doff your hat for that guy abeg or atlest give him kudos..

JAGABAN eyan nla grin
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by chinae(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
I heard that Baba only copied the weedite nd the weedite is now in Lagos. i found it difficult to believe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by nedu666: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
so if any of u is pmb u will allow tinubu dictate to u. do u know the powers a nigerian president has.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by flokii: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
themosthigh:
[size=18pt]A slave takes anything that is given by his master and have no right to be angry.....yorubas are slaves to the fulanis and remain so till thy kingdom com.......if he makes noise,the fate of abiola will befall him just like that of afonja did[/size]

I can see you took your time to read yoruba history...

hope you read your history too... remember ABURI?..
'no victor no vanquished' and so on... grin
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Factual26: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
From time in memorial yorubas have always had a slave-master relationship with the fulanis. Oduduwa which was their founding father was said to have been living in saudi arabia before migrating down to yoruba land. We all know how Afonja sold ilorin to his Fulani slave masters. Lets look at Nigerian the political trend....Obasanjo a yoruba man was forced to hand over power to Shagari his funali master, the yorubas continued playing second findle all through that era, even when they eventually won an election (Abiola) it was annulled by another funali slave master, then they compensated them with head of interim govt yet Another Funali slave master came and sacked Shonekan, warned him never to set foot at Abuja, till this say shonekan never visits Abuja for fear of "dead" Abacha. even when Abacha died, Oladipo Diya (a yoruba man) second in command was denied power. another funali slave master took over power. To make matters worse they now pacified them with one of their Yoruba slaves that speaks Hausa as President. Ofcourse Obj as usual doesnt disappoint handing it back to the funali slave masters. Jonathan tried his best to liberate them But just like Afonja, Tunibu another slave has betrayed the south once again...handed power back to their slave masters that migrated from futa jalon. So telling me that Tinubu is angry with Buhari is laughable. What does a slave expect from his master??

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by jellea(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hommies, pls I need y'all to help me clinch the crown.
Pls open the link and like my pix....tnks much

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=756041287874515&id=100004059528086&set=gm.438276666364050&source=48
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by sangga(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
Singingbae:
Tinubu--- the new sheriff in town
we don't need a big knife to kill a chicken.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Factual26: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2015
[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]From time in memorial yorubas have always had a slave-master relationship with the fulanis. Oduduwa which was their founding father was said to have been living in saudi arabia before migrating down to yoruba land. We all know how Afonja sold ilorin to his Fulani slave masters. Lets look at Nigerian the political trend....Obasanjo a yoruba man was forced to hand over power to Shagari his funali master, the yorubas continued playing second findle all through that era, even when they eventually won an election (Abiola) it was annulled by another funali slave master, then they compensated them with head of interim govt yet Another Funali slave master came and sacked Shonekan, warned him never to set foot at Abuja, till this say shonekan never visits Abuja for fear of "dead" Abacha. even when Abacha died, Oladipo Diya (a yoruba man) second in command was denied power. another funali slave master took over power. To make matters worse they now pacified them with one of their Yoruba slaves that speaks Hausa as President. Ofcourse Obj as usual doesnt disappoint handing it back to the funali slave masters. Jonathan tried his best to liberate them But just like Afonja, Tunibu another slave has betrayed the south once again...handed power back to their slave masters that migrated from futa jalon. So telling me that Tinubu is angry with Buhari is laughable. What does a slave expect from his master??
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
Buhari is not ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by lumeneng22: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
That means there are still cracks on APC walls.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
he should go and die

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Obynolee(f): 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
dazangel11:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-tinubu-unhappy-with-buhari-s-nominees/114454.html

And Buhari is also fraternizing with Saraki,a local ludo champion went to Abuja to play cheers and was beating black blue.Respect Fulani when it comes to Nigeria politics because they know it more than anybody.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by masseratti: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
Right from the word go, buhari said no one will influence his ministerial nominees
So I don't believe this story
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2015
If a whole rtd army general like obj could not control gej,who is the bloody civilian like tinubu that can control a retired army general like buhari?Tinubu go soon enter guardroom if he no hold himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by bbjummy: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Who cares!
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by IYANGBALI: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
baba has already tolded us that he belongs to everybody and to nobody
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by frakdon(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tinubu, go and...........?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Laveda(f): 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
This man should go rest his head already undecided

His opinion aint needed anymore undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by mytime24(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
# nobody nd everybody

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by george4CHRIST(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
Dis is just the beginning for Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
asunmoGGMU:
Fake story. Fowler, Osinbajo, Kemi Adeosun, BRF and more to come. Forget it, Tinubu is a seasoned politician anytime anywhere. He knows his onions.
while Buhari knows his Carrot!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere

It is reality not hipocracy.
A leader who destroys those devoted 2 him does not inspire devotion.
It is unrealistic 4 Buhari to go after Amaechi because Amaechi sacrificed 4 him. What did mimiko sacrificed?
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
baba has already tolded us that he belongs to everybody and not for nobody
e be like say he didnt understanded it.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
atbu1983:

It is reality not hipocracy.
A leader who destroys those devoted 2 him does not inspire devotion.
It is unrealistic 4 Buhari to go after Amaechi because Amaechi sacrificed 4 him. What did mimiko sacrificed?
upon say u quote person wey spell HYPOCRISY well, u still ended up mis-spelling it, frnd that is illiteracy.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
This from daily trust, no sun newspaper to blame of hating Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by VirginFinder: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2015
themosthigh:
[s]A slave takes anything that is given by his master and have no right to be angry.....yorubas are slaves to the fulanis and remain so till thy kingdom com.......if he makes noise,the fate of abiola will befall him just like that of afonja did[/s]

You are a wailing bastard!
ibos are the slaves looking for freedom from Nigeria via Biafra.
Go and die!!
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by asunmoGGMU(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
while Buhari knows his Carrot!

Pls what is wrong with that idioms? Stop going pedestrian. PMB isn't a politician and it is obvious from all circumstances that Tinubu and co are his political strategists. All are there to be seen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG offers free business registration for 250,000 MSMEs / Communities Where Residents Use Same River For Cooking, Drinking and Defecating / Xerona Duke & Derin Phillips Wedding Introduction Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.