Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death (2808 Views)

FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) / Toyin Saraki, Zahra Buhari Meet Boy Who Was Brutalized By Step Mom In Kano. PICS / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by scully95: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
22yr old Nigerian understudy Matthew Ajibade, (In pic bellow) passed on in police custody after he was kicked and beaten by police amid a booking procedure where he was said to be contentious and fought back.. Also, a week ago, amid a case's trial, stunning footage taken inside the Georgia jail facility where Matthew was left alone after being kicked and punched in the head amid the battle with cop. He was allowed to sit alone for 90 minutes after the violence, and thereafter he was discovered dead. See the video bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub6aQw7LNKw

Ajibade was arrested on domestic violence charges on New Years day 2015 when the incident happened. In the video above, Ajibade could be seen arguing with the police officers who call for back off. One officer tried to tackle him to the ground and Ajibade resisted. As she tried to taser him, Ajibade grabbed the taser and that was when another officer attacked him. The officer is seen in the video kicking the back of Ajibade's head at which point he stopped resisting. The police officer then used the taser on the Nigerian student and then handcuffed him. He was left there for an hour and a half and when they went back to check on him, he was found dead.

The three former jail employees, who battled with him are now in trial charged over his death. They were charged for policy and procedure violations that prosecutors say contributed to Ajibade's death.

Arrest footage of Matthew Ajibade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wok0o6by3u0

Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
God please deal with whosoever that killed this cute guy

1 Like

Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2015
RIP to the dead

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
I hate that country before Osama bin laden and ISIS ..... Racism is now a culture...
And the Useless Kenyan "born troway" bastard is a black president.....

the thunderstorms that will strike America is still Loading in Liberia ( Ebola)

My signature
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
The guy is from Southwest let him die like an eidiot he is and same with his tribe quote me and die
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2015
The guy is from Southwest let him die like an eidiot he is and same with his tribe quote me and die
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
[/s]

You're a full time !d!Ot! mawfugghs like you deserve to be light up in a heartbeat and blasted until every bone in your body is splintered.You should quit nairaland,your one and only focus should be on remembering to breathe as you seem likely to forget..

5 Likes

Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by ArodewilliamsT: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
^^^aare why you dey vex na? If na yibow den kill, you no go happy? grin
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2015
He is a Yoruba criminal. He committed assault and was jailed. Do not paint it like he was innocent. RIP to him but he is Yoruba.

Note that.
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Demmocrats(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

You're a full time !d!Ot! mawfugghs like you deserve to be light up in a heartbeat and blasted until every bone in your body is splintered.You should quit nairaland. Your one and only focus should be on remembering to breathe as you seem likely to forget..
and who's this bbitch niggger is he your brother birds of. Same feather black dickkkk
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Ritchiee: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
Thank GOD he is not a skirty...
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
^^^aare why you dey vex na? If na yibow den kill, you no go happy? grin

The moment I start rejoicing the death of someone, then I will know its time to visit the doctor.Its abnormal.Have you ever seen me post pics of Biafran kids? I'm not soo fond of ibos but e never reach that stage. That I don't like ibos doesn't mean I go around carrying it everywhere like an emblem.
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
[s]
Brooklynsouth:
and who's this bbitch niggger is he your brother birds of. Same feather black dickkkk
[/s]

grin cheesy Look at who crawled out from under the rock, its broke 'n' b!tch Ooh lord! The hairy-chested,cud-chewing hoofed mammal. Swiree you better pass the keyboard to someone who is capable before i railroad your primordial mind unto the evolutionary tree. You runty lil piece of ch!t

3 Likes

Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
[s][/s]

grin cheesy Look at who crawled out from under the rock, its broke 'n' b!tch Ooh lord! The hairy-chested,cud-chewing hoofed mammal. Swiree you better pass the keyboard to someone who is capable before i railroad your primordial mind unto the evolutionary tree. You runty lil piece of ch!t
hey U,Aare oooh
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

The moment I start rejoicing the death of someone, then I will know its time to visit the doctor.Its abnormal.Have you ever seen me post pics of Biafran kids? I'm not soo fond of ibos but e never reach that stage. That I don't like ibos doesn't mean I go around carrying it everywhere like an emblem.
...seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/2612215/corruption-econet-nigeriathe-bombshell-econet/3#38884101
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
...seen this?
https://www.nairaland.com/2612215/corruption-econet-nigeriathe-bombshell-econet/3#38884101

Yeah i saw it but i never made a comment. Have you found your omo Igbo?
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Yeah i saw it but i never made a comment. Have you found your omo Igbo?
tongue...I was involved with one and my submission was based on experience...you don't tell your heart whom to love and where the person must be from,so I am not looking for omo Igbo
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
tongue...I was involved with one and my submission was based on experience...you don't tell your heart whom to love and where the person must be from,so I am not looking for omo Igbo

grin grin cheesy
Re: Videos: How Nigerian Student Was Brutalized in U.S Jail Leading To His Death by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

"Why Ibrahim Babangida(ibb) Is Called Maradona" - Olu Falae / Exposed! How Lagos Govt Sold Helicopter It Bought In 2009 Back To Itself In 2015 / Words And Terminologies We Learnt Since Buhari Became President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.