Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother (29600 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Who Was Raped By Husband Of Her Mother's Friend. Photos / Zahra Buhari Carries Baby Musa. He Looks Healthy Now / Aisha Buhari Visits Baby Musa At National Hospital, Abuja(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by 360frolic(m): 11:17am On May 24, 2016
Emir of Kano, Sanisi Lamido Sanusi earlier today visited Baby Musa, a victim of domestic abuse. The woman, who is on the run allegedly attacked the little boy, cut his tongue, broke his arms, damaged his right eye and then castrated him with a blade.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/emir-of-kano-visits-baby-musa-who-was.html

1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by zico530(m): 11:20am On May 24, 2016
That is what happens when the leader is boko haram sponsor, the followers and children too automatically become violent.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 11:25am On May 24, 2016
360frolic:

Emir of Kano, Sanisi Lamido Sanusi earlier today visited Baby Musa, a victim of domestic abuse. The woman, who is on the run allegedly attacked the little boy, cut his tongue, broke his arms, damaged his right eye and then castrated him with a blade.

cc lalasticlala

that's just barbaric sad

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Beeman1(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2016
Thunder fire that wicked woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by akinola107(m): 11:49am On May 24, 2016
Hummm
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by olufoluke: 11:58am On May 24, 2016
God will grant him quick recovery.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Rexphobia(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2016
She's got to be mentally deranged

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2016
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 11:58am On May 24, 2016
The evil men do. Gosh!

Quick recovery Lil boy

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by porrigeyam(m): 11:59am On May 24, 2016
God punish anybody that will qoute me when I say this

WOMEN ARE EVIL

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by luuvee(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
Some wemen are devilish and do not deserve the air we are breathing

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by adeleyesodade(m): 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
Fool, why not wake up and think right, Omo lae jatijati
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2016
360frolic:

i have only one word to describe them state 'fvcked-up' society wit evil exhibitants.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by origima: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
That is what happens when the leader is boko haram sponsor, the followers and children too automatically become violent. And it didn't happened when Niger delta militant was leading.ewu
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Guyman02: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
So women of that religion (I didnt call any names o) can be very violent and heartless like their men in Boko Haram, ISIS, Taleban?. Na !

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Danniscott(m): 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
Only God knows the degree of pain this little boy is experiencing....... God help him.....castration pain, damaged eye, broken arm, tongue cut. Choiiiiii this is more than Barbaric.

10 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
S
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by strangest(m): 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
Why?
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Sijo01(f): 12:02pm On May 24, 2016
Imagine the pains this lad is going through. May God heal fast and take away the pains.
It shall never be well with those wicked stepmothers of his.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Ezedon(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
That step mother need to be skinned alive

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by johnstar(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
K
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by qdat(m): 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
can someone pls kill the wicked woman already...

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Ademusiwa1: 12:03pm On May 24, 2016
Sad
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by darkid1(m): 12:04pm On May 24, 2016
I just weak...
This are stuff you should see on the dark web...
I could image breaking the hand by mistake or eye, maybe tongue....but to castrate... I'm not over religious, but this just made me believe in the existence of Satan....just damaged a human being!!

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by Wizteaser: 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
Na their life style.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by gerrardomendes(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
Northerners are just wicked

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by pretydiva(f): 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
Sharia law should be meted out on d evil woman

Dis is d height of wickedness
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by saintdennis(m): 12:05pm On May 24, 2016
olufoluke:
God will grant him quick recovery.

What is he gonna recover from? They should jes kill the kid and put him out of his misery.

Will he grow another di*ck? Another tongue?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by winj: 12:06pm On May 24, 2016
very funny that the same emir has southern girls who were forcefully converted to islam in his palace!
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by pretydiva(f): 12:06pm On May 24, 2016
porrigeyam:
God punish anybody that will qoute me when I say this

WOMEN ARE EVIL
not all pls

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother by pretydiva(f): 12:07pm On May 24, 2016
saintdennis:

What is he gonna recover from? They should jes kill the kid and put him out of his misery.

Will he grow another di*ck? Another tongue?
stop reasoning wit ur anus

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: I Don’t Need Police, DSS Protection Again / Ali Modu Sheriff Congratulates Makarfi Over Supreme Court Victory / President Buhari Shows Off His 10-year Security Enhanced E-passport (pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.