Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do You Believe In What You Believe??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Believe In What You Believe??? (826 Views)

Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] / Christians, Why Do You Believe In The Biblical God? / Does Adeboye Now Believe In Canonization Of Saints? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Believe In What You Believe??? by Fearcom(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Whatever you believe in; Christian, Muslim, atheist ,agnostic, Satanist, Christian Scientist or Pagan :Defend your faith with a satisfactory explanation. Go on, make a convert of me undecided
Re: Why Do You Believe In What You Believe??? by trapQ: 11:36am On Oct 12, 2015
there are many things I'd like to say but it'd be overly long. Besides I could write from dusk till dawn and you still may not believe. Its simple, because christianity deals more on the spiritual, not on the physical. Christianity is a "personal" relationship with christ.

When you surrender to christ, and do so whole heartedly, more often than not, GOD will begin to speak to you. At times you may see things that you'd never have seen with your ordinary eyes. if you don't see and witness these things yourself, you'll never believe.

If you care, you can read up john 3:16, and jeremiah 33:3, it says "call unto me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things which you knowest not". Meditate on it.

Brother, there's more to this life than what our physical senses tell us. If you know you really are sure about this, then ask GOD, the true GOD to reveal himself to you and he will. If you don't experience God's divine power by yourself, you may never believe. Bye!!
Fearcom:
Whatever you believe in; Christian, Muslim, atheist ,agnostic, Satanist, Christian Scientist or Pagan :Defend your faith with a satisfactory explanation. Go on, make a convert of me undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ekpo Iti Awara Shrine / A Message To All Mothers, Potential Mothers And Fathers As well. / Prophet TB Joshua's Meeting With 'lucifer' Goes Viral (photo & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.