Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. (61011 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" / Is Sat Guru Marahaji A Member Of Ogboni Confraternity? (see Picx) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
EERIIN WOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAA!

YEEEEE! KPARIKPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by MaziARINZE01: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
TheBossLadyK:

if you are not sure of yourself making it to heaven,a lot of Nigerians we make it to heaven,either you like it or not.

My view.
Ok ma'am, i respect your view only because you are mature and beautiful. grin'

By the way, are you single? You so much fit in my spec, NOT IN A DISPECTFUL WAY.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Aroh48(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Nawa oooo!
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by obiak4(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2015
Monzuur:
Hmmmmmm ........ And he is proud of it.......
he should be 100% proud

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Sibrah: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2015
fearlesschicken:
Mmmmz.....

If I may ask how does this affect the nigerian economy?

How does it stop people from dying daily from boko haram?

Nairaland and its irrelevant stories! Smh
It affects the Nigerian economy because what they practice spiritually and physically is killing our economy. Imagine because of undergroud ties with those in power they cornered 80% of the nation wealth to less than 1% themselves. Because there is a channel (of selling out) that leads to the nation's coffer, competitiveness is now for those who can sell out. You may deny their effect because it flows in through the realm of the unseen (the spirit) but the effect is glaring.

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by obiak4(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
yorubaboiy:
i hate ogbonis with passion...after what my former lord did to me .....
incase u want to rent a house and u see a head of a lion or any animal...i beg u dont even try renting it at all and if u do......what u see is what u win
tell us now

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Godsonkemz(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
What seems good in the eyes of men but in the end leads to destruction. The devil has blindfolded the world and cause them to proudly swim in the ocean of sin without conscience. When a dreaded secret cult member will now openly declare his allegiance to his fraternity, its a sign of 11th hour.

3 Likes

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Godsate: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2015
jazinogold:
Mtn is giving out free credit for all GLO users on airtel! Send,free to 131222

U don smoke Mushin weed again abi ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Abesodiq(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
MaziARINZE01:
Another proud candidate of hell on the loose.
Anyway, which Nigerian is even going to heaven if it exists sef? undecided

See secretary-general to God on paradise and other related affairs grin
MaziARINZE01:
Another proud candidate of hell on the loose.
Anyway, which Nigerian is even going to heaven if it exists sef? undecided

See secretary-general to God on paradise and other related affairs

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by obiak4(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
HOW TO JOIN OGBONI
The Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity Worldwide has become a fraternity committee to encourage individual personal self development of its member worldwide. In Aborigine Ogboni our major aims and objectives based on assisting each other with resolving lifes excruciating problems and maintain peaceful co-existence between traditional practitioners and their subjects. Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity still perform sacrifice, while the responsibilities of appraising (Onile Ogboduora) God Almighty through the offering of sacrifice still rest on the shoulder of the Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity Worldwide. The obligation of our traditional values has also undermined the respect being given to members of Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity Worldwide in the society.
We call on countries, London,African, Nigeria and all over the world to embrace a meaningful transition with one mind, to serve Onile Ogboduora in truth and in spirit. It is high time for African and all over the world to embrace Ogboni religion, because our religion cares for all members and other individuals. The era when people practice Ogboni the way it pleases them has gone. Civilization has been introduced to the fraternity but truth, justice, peace, fairness and discipline being practiced did not change.
To join whatapps 08151164299

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Holuwakemmy16(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
Olorun ku suru

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by obiak4(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
HOW TO JOIN OGBONI
The Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity Worldwide has become a fraternity committee to encourage individual personal self development of its member worldwide. In Aborigine Ogboni our major aims and objectives based on assisting each other with resolving lifes excruciating problems and maintain peaceful co-existence between traditional practitioners and their subjects. Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity still perform sacrifice, while the responsibilities of appraising (Onile Ogboduora) God Almighty through the offering of sacrifice still rest on the shoulder of the Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity Worldwide. The obligation of our traditional values has also undermined the respect being given to members of Aborigine Ogboni Fraternity Worldwide in the society.
We call on countries, London,African, Nigeria and all over the world to embrace a meaningful transition with one mind, to serve Onile Ogboduora in truth and in spirit. It is high time for African and all over the world to embrace Ogboni religion, because our religion cares for all members and other individuals. The era when people practice Ogboni the way it pleases them has gone. Civilization has been introduced to the fraternity but truth, justice, peace, fairness and discipline being practiced did not change.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by bashydemy(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Before nko, Anglican is more or less Ogboni church...May God forgive me..
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by chuose: 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
dabriggs:

EERIIN WOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAA!

YEEEEE! KPARIKPAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

THIS GUY ABOVE NA OGBONI MEMBER
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by nkemdi89(f): 10:29pm On Oct 11, 2015
the founder of reformed ogboni fraternity rev T A ogunbiyi was an Anglican rev where their headquarters is located at ebutte metta the same compound with the Anglican church, after his demise the son fenced out the church from the fraternity. most Anglican members are ogboni members especially in yoruba land.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]Dear Otunba Joseph Adedayo Ogunfuwa

I hope you read this.

You cannot be a Freemason/Ogboni member and think you are a christian.

You cannot serve two masters, either Jesus or the devil.

Matthew 6:24 [Full Chapter]
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve God and mammon(god of Ogboni and freemasonry which is satan)

Please don't fool yourself and say that Reformed Ogbon is Different from the Normal Ogboni.
It's like saying that you are into Reformed Satan worship

Choose whom you will serve today, Jesus OR the god of Ogboni

Joshua 24:15
choose you this day whom ye will serve

[/size]

My friend have you been to any of the above frat to know that they worship devil?or you just saying based on what you read or heard from some ignorant persons.As far I know about both frat,they actually do the contrary to yr (opposite)view.
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
at the same time ur church know that you are going to hell
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by fearlesschicken: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sibrah:
It affects the Nigerian economy because what they practice spiritually and physically is killing our economy. Imagine because of undergroud ties with those in power they cornered 80% of the nation wealth to less than 1% themselves. Because there is a channel (of selling out) that leads to the nation's coffer, competitiveness is now for those who can sell out. You may deny their effect because it flows in through the realm of the unseen (the spirit) but the effect is glaring.

Please keep that deluded jargon to yourself! Thanks undecided
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2015
Castroii:
lol, so mr osewa is an ijebu man, no wonder I saw a gas station named Nairaland Petroleum along ijebu ode rd, I tink my guess is right
i doesnt know o grin
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Igiriogu: 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Anglican Church and fraternities - Freemason and Ogboni, whether 'reformed' or 'unreformed'are in one accord! Is not common knowledge that most of the Anglican chancellors and registrars are members of those frats! History establishes that the head of thr anglican church is a strong member of the freemason. Na them them!
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by IamAtribalist: 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2015
cool What's the big deal? What the difference between Christianity and cultistism? Are they not both selling the same thing? Mythical salvation?

4 Likes

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Sibrah: 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
fearlesschicken:

Please keep that deluded jargon to yourself! Thanks undecided
keep denying what you cannot understand.

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by cindybabs(f): 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
Its a shame and pity that people now openly show off their membership to secret societies. Its just a confirmation that the end is near. This is a wake up call for everyone to accept Jesus Christ who is the way ,the truth and the life.

2 Likes

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Solomonodimegwu(m): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
ZedX9:

You're a hopeless fool.
If you were minding your damn business as you falsely opined, you wouldn't have bothered quoting me in the first place, son. . . Am I stunned by your exhibition of acute _stupidity? Of course not. Wasn't anticipating anything less from a degenerate _moronic _idiot with the IQ of a small stone. Go get some sleep boy, its obvious your excreta filled brain is rusty and exhausted.
Worthless entity.
mehn! Dats too harsh
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by fearlesschicken: 12:06am On Oct 12, 2015
Sibrah:
keep denying what you cannot understand.

Keep living in delusion!

1 Like

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by chandli: 12:15am On Oct 12, 2015
An Igbo man mistakenly sent 2 million naira to a wrong account number via Mobile Money Transfer. He thought of what to do so as to stop the person from withdrawing the money and he came up with this…

He sent a message to the person’s phone saying:

“Hello Dark and Worthy Initiate, I hope you are ok. I believe you have received the money I sent to you?
It’s for your initiation into the Eternal Mystical Order Of Glorious Satanism in the Ogboni Fraternity scheduled to take place midnight tomorrow. That money is only midnight transport. I’ll send you more for your shopping. There are riches awaiting you in this Kingdom.

Two weeks after the initiation, a family member very close to your heart will die in a mysterious circumstance and another 2 weeks after, the next person close to your heart again will die too, these deaths will unlock your ticket to wealth, ability to fly at night to any part of the world, change into all kinds of animals to deliver your various assignments. Remember to come with a syringe and needle for drawing your blood every 20 minutes.

Please remember that you must not come a minute late or a minute earlier because the Viceroy of Satan will be there himself to officiate the ceremony.

Thanks in advance.

But in case you are not ready to join, please send back the money otherwise you will die in the next 24hrs”.

5 minutes later he got an SMS saying, ” Wow! please send another 2 million naira my
friend here is also interested…”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by awesomesossy(f): 12:16am On Oct 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Seun osewa is not. Seun are you? grin
U sure so.... grin
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by bmos(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2015
cassimere:
His middle name is "Adediji", and not "Adedayo". Contrary to what he said to the reporter, he's in fact a rich Ijebu man. Based on my research, he's a chartered accountant and the chairman of one of the few vastly successful investment companies in Nigeria.

He's also a member of the Freemason fraternity and he's the current number one (the head) of the scottish affiliate in Nigeria.

Just see how the old man roped himself in different occultism. A sinner is not a Christian and a christian is not a sinner. An occultist is a pure undiluted sinner
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by chuose: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2015
euromilion:

My friend have you been to any of the above frat to know that they worship devil?or you just saying based on what you read or heard from some ignorant persons.As far I know about both frat,they actually do the contrary to yr (opposite)view.

They all worship satan.

tell me the one you belong to and I'll prove to you that they are satanists
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by hollypagan: 12:56am On Oct 12, 2015
i dnt know why yoruba ppl dnt keep their dirty mouth shot ,must they revealed every secret in their life,this ppl are nothing but nothing
Re: My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. by Mackson01: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2015
Hell awaits you if you don't repent now. Your eye go soon open. Witch na witch, nothing like white devil.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nails Used In Christ's Crucifixion Unearthed In A Secret Monastery Chamber (Pix) / Pastor Preaching With Snake, Rushed To Hospital After Getting Bitten (Photos) / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.