Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

How To Root Innjoo Halo [solved] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Innjoo Halo [solved] (6015 Views)

Innjoo Halo Plus Discussion Thread / Innjoo Halo Discussion Thread / Innjoo Halo Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Root Innjoo Halo [solved] by barackodam: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
hi, guys, I was finally able to root innjoo halo.

Here's how.

Download this app ROOT

Have internet access on your droid.
Then sit back and wait
The pic below is the app, while above is root checker
The last pic is that of the installed super user. (the first app)

https://www.nairaland.com/2571339/innjoo-fire-plus-halo-official/15#38886055

Re: How To Root Innjoo Halo [solved] by RobinHez(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
not about rooting, but changing the imei undecided
Re: How To Root Innjoo Halo [solved] by Marksule(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Cool
Re: How To Root Innjoo Halo [solved] by hectorswag(m): 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
How about Innjoo Halo X? I've tried kingroot & kingoroot but they've both failed.

Below is the screenshot of the message I got from kingoroot, it says root failed sad

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Phone Without Computer System / Covid-19: MTN Nigeria Changes Name To "Stay Safe" (pictures) / Inside The $5billion Apple Headquarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.