Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

How To Flash A Nokia Phone Without Computer System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Flash A Nokia Phone Without Computer System (6020 Views)

How To Flash A Number On Airtel With #0 Balance / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Phone Without Computer System by Gurusizkid(m): 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
So many of you usually take your phones to ComputerVillage & Ring Rd. Ring Rd for those in Benin city. For them to flash it and at the end of the day you end up paying #1500, but today I will show you how you can flash it yourself without paying a dime...

Now let's proceed

1. Switch off your phone
2. Press and hold, the "green dia" Key, together with the star (*) Key, and the number (3) Key

3. Still holding those three keys, then switch ON your phone.
4. Wait till you see a formatting screen, before letting go off the keys.

5. Nokia shows the formatting screen, but Nokia 6085 doesn't't. Which means not all will show it, but the formatting will be done.

Cc:lalasticlala senu mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Y9 2019 Review: Is Tecno, Infinix & Itel In Trouble? / My IOS Games (photos) / See What I Saw On Konga This Morning

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.