Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:33 PM

Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs (1364 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Amaechi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2015
The way GovWike is going on and on about Rotimi Amaechi I think he should create a Ministry of Amaechi affairs appoint a commissioner.

What Do You Think Umu Wailers? tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2015
tongue
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by Ezenwammadu(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
The transgendered above me will die of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
silly transgenderrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by PRYCE(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Why are you so obsessed with Wike now?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
@OP, I can see you've been reading a lot of Kayode Ogundamisi's tweets, maybe you should ask him why Oshiomole has not opened the ministry of Okonjo Iweala affairs and why he hasn't advised him to do so. What do you think dumbo!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by bettercreature(m): 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;De grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin@OP, I can see you've been reading a lot of Kayode Ogundamisi's tweets, maybe you should ask him why Oshiomole has not opened the ministry of Okonjo Iweala affairs and why he hasn't advised him to do so. What do you think dumbo!

Just sold my space to the guy above me
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by hinwazaka: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2015
You are currently operating about three threads which have to do with Amaechi's political travails. If you like shout from now till tomorrow, your father, Amaechi, will not get approved as a minister, so therefore, you can just forget about the new sports car he promised you, spoilt brat.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by frankyychiji(f): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Op, this bird just won't fly, stop wasting your time on it and get a life for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by ruggedboy01: 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Transgender from yaba left angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by BeardedMeat(m): 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Mumu Transgender! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by pyyxxaro: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
Sai Wike

Any other Wike is a Counterfeit
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by Cadamlk: 11:35am On Oct 12, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
The way GovWike is going on and on about Rotimi Amaechi I think he should create a Ministry of Amaechi affairs appoint a commissioner.

What Do You Think Umu Wailers? tongue
lol
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by ArodewilliamsT: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2015
VICTORCIZA:
silly transgenderrr
You mean the transgendered Cleverly?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by dekdek: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Wike is a mad thug. The fool can proceed in creating it ooo.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by networkrecharg: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who eill be the commissioner of the New ministry
\lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Breaking: Nyesom Wike To Create Ministry Of Rotimi Amaechi Affairs by Endi(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Retarded OP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi; The Senate And 21working Days Provision Of The CFRN / Dss Applies For Discontinuation Of Case Against Nnamdi Kanu / Ex-supreme Court Justice, Oguntade, Attempted To Subvert Justice - CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.