Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Language Should I Learn - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Language Should I Learn (2366 Views)

Where Can I Learn Chinese Language In Lagos. / Where Can I Learn How To Speak Chinese / What Language Would You Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Language Should I Learn by ProfOrlando: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'm really crazy about languages and I fluently speak French English yoruba and hausa and I'm thinking of learning a fifth. So I've not yet made up my mind yet, so which do you think would be best in Igbo, Chinese, Spanish or german. Thanks
Re: What Language Should I Learn by mowah: 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
take mandarin if you have the gutsundecided, and you must also learn the the piyin and han system. Or german if you want a good job in Europe I'm also a multi linguist like you, I speak basically hausa yoruba English Chinese french and Spanish

2 Likes

Re: What Language Should I Learn by PVL(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Oh definitely, Chinese!
Re: What Language Should I Learn by Icecream4U(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
Learn c++

2 Likes

Re: What Language Should I Learn by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
ProfOrlando:
I'm really crazy about languages and I fluently speak French English yoruba and hausa and I'm thinking of learning a fifth. So I've not yet made up my mind yet, so which do you think would be best in Igbo, Chinese, Spanish or german. Thanks

I think German or Spanish anyone that will be beneficial to you in the future.maybe Korean language cuz they have free classes in abuja run by the korean govt or embassy at the korean culture center in abuja.but you pay for their books like 1k.
Re: What Language Should I Learn by aminho(m): 2:58am On Oct 12, 2015
mowah:
take mandarin if you have the gutsundecided, and you must also learn the the piyin and han system. Or german if you want a good job in Europe I'm also a multi linguist like you, I speak basically hausa yoruba English Chinese french and Spanish
wow nice dude i also speak Chinese english hausa arabic kanuri Cantonese and fulani am about to learn Spanish now

1 Like

Re: What Language Should I Learn by Miklaus: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2015
I recommend it to everyone learning Chinese! I found a website on a Google search cause I live in Australian and I need to learn Chinese online. I was very impressed by the teaching method and the virtual classroom, and of course, the experienced and professional teachers! I started with Hanbridge Mandarin half a year ago, which turned out to be perfect, now I'm able to chat with my Chinese friends easily.

1 Like

Re: What Language Should I Learn by rhames(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2015
ProfOrlando:

portuguese. its the third important language after english and french on the african continent.
Re: What Language Should I Learn by mowah: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
rhames:

portuguese. its the third important language after english and french on the african continent.
Yeah portuguese is ok but when you look at the countries speaking it in Africa, which are cape verde, Guinea bissau, mozoambique, sao tome and angola.
You realize that they are not really economic powerhouse in Africa except angola. And maybe Brazil outside Africa, even the owners portugal has really derailed over the past decade. So Learning portuguese would not make you really influential as speaking Spanish french or Chinese
Re: What Language Should I Learn by rhames(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2015
mowah:

Yeah portuguese is ok but when you look at the countries speaking it in Africa, which are cape verde, Guinea bissau, mozoambique, sao tome and angola.
You realize that they are not really economic powerhouse in Africa except angola. And maybe Brazil outside Africa, even the owners portugal has really derailed over the past decade. So Learning portuguese would not make you really influential as speaking Spanish french or Chinese

put your mind on the fact that you are going to travel samba land.brazil one day, so it comes in handy.
Re: What Language Should I Learn by millhouse: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2016
Chinese is the way to go
Re: What Language Should I Learn by ATERI(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
Don`t waste your time, so spend it on Chinese, Spanish and French in that particular order. Good luck!
Re: What Language Should I Learn by Freeicanmaterial: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2017
If you are interested in learning Spanish/French/Chinese/Arabic/German/Hindi and you are based in Lagos/Port Harcourt/Abuja/Owerri/Enugu/Onitsha, contact 07083731734 on whatsapp for more details.

You can attend group classes or arrange for private
Re: What Language Should I Learn by Freeicanmaterial: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2017
If you are interested in learning Spanish/French/Chinese/Arabic/German/Hindi and you are based in Lagos/Port Harcourt/Abuja/Owerri/Enugu/Onitsha, contact 07083731734 on whatsapp for more details.

You can attend group classes or arrange for private classes.
Re: What Language Should I Learn by urahara(m): 10:03am On Aug 21, 2017
ProfOrlando:

So what language did you later choose
Re: What Language Should I Learn by Chydobe: 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2017
Applications for Japanese Language Program for international students in winter 2018 at Meiji University is now open. Meiji University is a renowned private university. It was founded in 1881 by Kishimoto Tatsuo, Miyagi, and Yashiro Misao (lawyers of the Meiji era). Scholarships are available for pursuing Japanese Language Program. Scholarships are awarded to study the Japanese Language. Apply for scholarships before deadline.

click link below for scholarship info

http://www.newzified.com/apply-for-scholarships-japan-meiji-university-japanese-language-program/

(1) (Reply)

Directions From Sango Ota To Magodo Phase 2 Needed Urgently / Helpline For Ur New Uk Student Visa Application! / Us To Deport Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.