Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha (906 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children / Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha by JumiR: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
Former Governor of Delta State, Chief James Ibori, who is serving a jail term in the United Kingdom, has mourned the loss of former Bayelsa governor Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha who died on Saturday, 10th October 2015. Ibori expressed his condolence in a statement signed by Tony Eluemunor, his Media Assistant, on Saturday. Ibori in the statement said: “Alamieyesiegha was my friend, brother, and co-fighter on the Resource Control and fiscal federalism front. We were not just colleagues in the Governors Forum from 1999, in the man I found a boundless and dependable warrior in the battle for the cause of the Niger Delta.

“He was fearless, forthright, outspoken and dedicated his life to the causes he believed would benefit his people. In fact, he was consumed by the cause of the Ijaw people, the degradation of their environment and collective psyche. He was in a hurry to see that the injustice under which they labored be redressed; and he was ready to bear any pain, pay any price, to see that their day of liberation arrived fast. He was plotted against by those who swore they were fighting on the side of good even though they had taken high seats in the devil’s court. How many people would believe that Alamieyesiegha had only one house? And that is in his village, Amassoma! Rest in peace great Ijaw leader. Rese in peace, the Governor General of the Ijaw nation. May God grant your family and the Ijaw people the grace to bear this monumental loss. One day, no matter how long the delay, Alamieyesigha’s real story would be told, the truth about him would be unearthed and the world would know the kind of virulent politics he was victim of.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/full-text-james-ibori-mourns-diepreye-alamieyeseigha/

Re: FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha by benega: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha by OZAOEKPE(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
We lost a rare gem, this is a great loss to youths of this country. May God grant him eternal life.

"Hypocrisy is when you support your own
criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when
I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc)
you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different
from mimiko? We are not ready for change at
all in this country". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha by coolebux(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ibori should never jump bail or risk losing his life like his cohort

2 Likes

Re: FULL TEXT: James Ibori Mourns Diepreye Alamieyeseigha by PRYCE(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2015
Two great Men grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read!! 54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / See Photo Of Port Harcourt International Airport Ranked World's Worst Airport / Adopting Innoson As Nigeria’s Auto Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.