Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. (49580 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Ali Modu Sheriff's Beautiful Daughters (photos) / President Buhari's Three Beautiful Daughters Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by zubby29(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
williamsean:
Ugly gals with their ugly father undecided
heart filed with hatered
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2015
most Nija claim to b wise but live a barbaric life. galz b diz o. not to talk of his boyz
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by mastasam(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
williamsean:
no body chooses to be beuty, handsome or ugly by himself. pls try to alws God creature
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by mastasam(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
williamsean:
no body chooses to be beuty, handsome or ugly by himself. pls try to alws apreciate Gods creature
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Naff24(f): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
donholy28:
dem wowo bad
Fine pass ur gf.... Angry Wailer!
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by 9jaRonin(m): 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
Turaki, give me wan make I marry naa....

I will make a good son-in-law grin
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by mizzyboy007: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bunch of blaady thieves... if u like quote me to insult me, I don't care.
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by mickeymimi: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
wow--he's got 8 daughters..beauriful!
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by williamsean(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
mastasam:
no body chooses to be beuty, handsome or ugly by himself. pls try to alws apreciate Gods creature
pls don't quote me again
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by williamsean(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
zubby29:
heart filed with hatered
yea bro pls don't quote me again
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by heardis: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
kokoA:
Fresh girls.
who is the stupid girl among them called rukaya atiku She should be properly retrained on ethics. Stupid girl making stupid comments.
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Gamesmart: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
The Thief!
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by ayabdul: 11:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
PissedOffWeed:
That one wey stick out tongue go like "Mouth Action" pass bombers! grin
. You must be morally retarded
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:32am On Oct 13, 2015
ayabdul:
. You must be morally retarded
Thank you Mr. Immorally fast
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by yommen: 5:17am On Oct 13, 2015
williamsean:

Hatred na your hubby.
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:24am On Oct 13, 2015
stealing our money to beautify is daughters ole u can never be Nigeria president
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by zudozz: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2015
this pix don reach 5 yrs na. See Nigerian Money 4 their body. See as them paint. They no even dey form sharia.
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2015
oloshi.
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Osyfellaini(f): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2015
Lovely picture/daughters Turaki Adamawa and very well said.
Northern leaders have failed in curbing under age marriage in the region, Which has helped encourage the issue.
#ChildNotBride #DayOfTheGirl
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by Agbanagba1(m): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2015
The girls plenty o. This kind house drama no dey comot!
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by nkpommpko(m): 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
kokoA:
how much?
one oil well
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by kokoA(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2015
nkpommpko:
one oil well
grin Dia toto na NNPC safe? undecided
Re: Atiku's Photo With His Beautiful Daughters To Celebrate Day Of The Girl Child. by nkpommpko(m): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2015
kokoA:
grin Dia toto na NNPC safe? undecided
dey there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies / Anambra Native Doctor: Why I Didn’t Disappear When Kidnappers Struck (Video) / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.