Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,779 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) (2148 Views)

Photo Of Handsome 4th Generation (Men) / My Handsome Boy Is A Year Old Today / This Is What My House Help Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2015
His name was Dr hussein al suleiman. He was a commander of the Islamic front. His teeth was knocked out, ears cut off, head blown off, hot bullets pumped into his stomach. His murder sparked horror and outrage on Twitter.

Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Lattop(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
This is indeed wickedness
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by shamack: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
This world powers gaan weak,,,,Alqeada,,Al shabab,,,Isis,,boko all of dem still dey despite,,,,US n Russia gragra mtcheeeeew,,,,,them no born dem well for Sango days
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by kellyJames5(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
His name was Dr hussein al suleiman. He was a commander of the Islamic front. His teeth was knocked out, ears cut off, head blown off, hot bullets pumped into his stomach. His murder sparked horror and outrage on Twitter.

How did you know the bullet was hot?
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
shamack:
This world powers gaan weak,,,,Alqeada,,Al shabab,,,Isis,,boko all of dem still dey despite,,,,US n Russia gragra mtcheeeeew,,,,,them no born dem well for Sango days
lol. What would sango have done?
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
kellyJames5:

How did you know the bullet was hot?
bullet is always hot na. That's why it can Pierce anything
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by kellyJames5(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
bullet is always hot na. That's why it can Pierce anything

So it is the "hotness" that pierces the "anything"?
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by lekan29ice(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
kellyJames5:

I would av say bullet move at speed of light but it has mass .... Oh God help us
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
kellyJames5:

hot metal is sharper than cold one. So the answer is yes
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by kellyJames5(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
lofty900:
hot metal is sharper than cold one. So the answer is yes

My bro. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Go read about Momentum in Physics so you'd learn that (no offense).
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Pidggin(f): 1:22am On Oct 12, 2015
Brutal.

Those guys are evil monsters
Re: See What ISIS Did To This Handsome Young Man (pix) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2015
kellyJames5:

My bro. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Go read about Momentum in Physics so you'd learn that (no offense).
go and study thermodynamics, I'm sure you'll learn a lot

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Before I Die. / Help!!! Are Prostitutes A Good Option? I Find Solace In Them / Ndjehed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.