Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

It Is Biblical For Me To Be Supportive Of My Sibling Getting Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Is Biblical For Me To Be Supportive Of My Sibling Getting Married (512 Views)

Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Biblical For Me To Be Supportive Of My Sibling Getting Married by tpiander: 12:52am On Oct 12, 2015
as the bible says.
Re: It Is Biblical For Me To Be Supportive Of My Sibling Getting Married by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Lol she bible get church lol funny nigga
Re: It Is Biblical For Me To Be Supportive Of My Sibling Getting Married by idhigbe(m): 1:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Being supportive of your family is biblical. it will be a sin not to.

Re: It Is Biblical For Me To Be Supportive Of My Sibling Getting Married by tpiander: 2:01am On Oct 12, 2015
true that.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Tortures 3yr Old Niece To Coma For Defecating / What Do You Think He Should Do / Standing In The Midst Of A Storm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.