Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (29595 Views)

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by profola2be(m): 3:48am On Aug 08, 2015
Marriage is an institution that is full of challenges, according to popular opinion. Many times, there are lots of temptations that come along, which often determine its survival. To this end, what will you do if you find out that your sibling is having an illicit affairs with your spouse?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by YellowBastard: 3:55am On Aug 08, 2015

15 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by munchfani: 3:57am On Aug 08, 2015
i don't take no prisoner.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Ha! No ooo, sex bii ti bawo. I won't even think about that. Walks away too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by boboLIL(m): 4:02am On Aug 08, 2015
My spouse can't be that senseless.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by munchfani: 4:09am On Aug 08, 2015
boboLIL:
My spouse can't be that senseless.....
shes probably getting smashed by Ade..lol oga spouse
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by otabuko(m): 4:37am On Aug 08, 2015
Wife? Me divorce.... Send meme brother away and swear never to see him around my home....

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by harffie(m): 4:53am On Aug 08, 2015
Not possible.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Damsman10(m): 6:17am On Aug 08, 2015
impossicant

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by misspicy(f): 6:31am On Aug 08, 2015
It can never happen,i dont mix with animals buh paradventure sometyn related to ddis happens somewer,d woman or man should just end d marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by passionate88: 7:02am On Aug 08, 2015
Goodbye's the saddest word but most time it is very necessary

9 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by mycrr04(m): 7:11am On Aug 08, 2015
What can you do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by IamLEGEND1: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2015
i will hug her and tell her not to worry.....
#ThisThingsHappen
#WeAllMakeMistakes
#ApologyAccepted

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Exponental(m): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2015
Divorce is biblically justified if a woman cheats.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
. Am not yet married but that can probably end the marriage. This kind of thing reduces love to nothing and once there.is decline in love for your partner angry the marriage is gone. You can only pretend to be happy in such marriage, and even when you pretend to have forgiven your partner you can never forget such thing.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by jnrbayano(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2015
Hold them hostage.

They must do one round while I watch. undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Kufie(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
I won't do anything because it sure as hell won't happen

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by veekid(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
iku lere eshe; magun lo sure ju
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Sweetcollins: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
I pray not my portion...dat's all
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by worlexy(m): 9:09am On Aug 08, 2015
It's simple. I'll just leave the marriage for the two of them to continue to run, by sending the wife packing of course and by "de-brothering" the useless brother, if not they could conspire to kill me and start enjoying themselves

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by idongesit88: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Separate them they shud nt be in the same apartment

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Ddonoflife(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Sand him or her a question slap where hee or she will be asking me ''what did I do''d minute I hear of it
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by sigiyaya(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
I will put the blame on KONGI and pray, the Federal Government does something about it grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by helphelp: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
Clap for them noni
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Kizito2nv(m): 9:10am On Aug 08, 2015
simply send ur sibiling away he or she has his/her own life and familiy to build and shouldnt destroy yours and pray to God and work things out with ur spouce divorc is not usualy as easy as it sounds

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by jimi4us: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
things like dis happen when you marry a girl that is too promiscuous and you know it but still went ahead to marry her. cos she go dey give you different style when you marry. well guess what, she will be sharing that asss round to your friends, brothers, cuzins.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by 1stHola: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
I will act according to the way the "holy Bible" word of god thought us to

smiley

Chri SATANITY is such a peaceful religion wink

**f If a man cheats on his wife, or vise versa, both the man and the woman must die. (Leviticus 20:10 ).
I wonder if Dr. Laura would like that one to be enforced?

*** If a man sleeps with his father's wife... both him and his father's wife is to be put to death.
(Leviticus 20:11 )

*** If a man or woman have sex with an animal, both human and animal must be killed.
(Leviticus 20:15-16 ).
I guess you should kill the animal since they were willing participants. Are they crazy?

*** If a man has sex with a woman on her period, they are both to be "cut off from their people" ( Leviticus 20:18 )

MORE

If anyone, even your own family suggests
worshipping another God, kill them.
(Deuteronomy 13:6-10 )

If you find out a city worships a different god,
destroy the city and kill all of it's inhabitants...
even the animals. (Deuteronomy 13:12-15 )

*****Kill anyone with a different religion.
(Deuteronomy 17:2-7 )

HMN cool
WHAT A PEACEFUL RELIGION wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Dexema(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Exponental post=36727873]Divorce is biblically justified if a woman cheats.[/quote. Na the ansa be dis op
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Eliminate him!

Because none of my siblings would stoop so low, meaning he raped her.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by jimi4us: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
Kizito2nv:
g
G is for goat
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? by phayvoursky(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2015
WHO ARE THESE ONES FORMING CIVILITY ON SUCH MATTER?

YOUR SIBLING IS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH YOUR SPOUSE AND THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS WALK OUT AND LEAVE IT FOR GOD? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE GOD OF HEAVEN? EVEN GOD TOO IS JEALOUS. HE WILL BE F**KING MAD AT YOU.

THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING. A TIME TO LIVE AND TIME TO DIE; TIME TO WORK AND TIME TO PLAY; TIME TO CARESS AND TIME TO self-service.

IF SUCH HAPPEN; NA TIME TO SPILL SOME BLOOD BE THAT.

NA THAT DAY BOTH OF THEM GO EXPERIENCE ARMAGEDDON LIVE (NOT THE MOVIE).

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help My Drunk Dad Before He Kills Himself..!!! / The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / "It's A Man's Duty To Clean, Cook And Raise The Kids" - Reno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.