Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,348 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations (20298 Views)

Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / Saraki Replies Tinubu: I’ve Decided Not To Join Issues With You / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by cuvox(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Following news that the Senate President is planning with Tinibu to oppose the President, the man himself took to his facebook page to give his reply

I saw the statement said to be issued by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu over a story published by The Sun newspapers. I have decided not to join issues with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. However, I know that most Nigerians are aware that there has been no meeting or communication between me and Asiwaju Tinubu since I was elected Senate President. Therefore, I do not see any basis for a newspaper to report that we are both plotting to oppose the President.

I recognise Tinubu as one of the leaders of the APC who contributed so much to the victory of the party in the last election. Some other people also contributed and I believe the collective efforts made it possible for the first time in the history of our party for an opposition party to win the general elections,

Let me state clearly that I remain a committed member of the APC and will do all in my power to ensure the party fulfill its promises to bring positive changes into the country.

Since my election as Senate President, my focus and efforts have been devoted to doing the job that I was elected to do by my constituents and my colleagues in the Senate. Twice, my colleagues have confirmed their support for me as the primus inter pares in the Senate..

As I said in my speech when we resumed from our recess late September and in Ikenne yesterday, the screening of ministerial nominees will be handled by me and my colleagues with all sense of responsibility and in adherence to the provision of the constitution. We will be fair to all and be guided by the interest of Nigeria. The screening will be devoid of sentiment and it is not an opportunity for anybody to settle scores. We are equally eager for us to make a positive difference in our polity and Nigerians will be able to judge us whether we acted in their best interest or not.

source : https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153728045129962&id=53942489961&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6204626747903670052%3Amf_story_key.-7451961025743476822%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

CC lalasticlala ishilove

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by nuelsilva(m): 6:54am On Oct 12, 2015
saaaraaakiiiii . a true politrickcian since 16BC

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Raymondville(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
As simple as ABC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by itsIYKE(m): 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
K

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Why would you join issues with him? The only ideology you guys shared was to displace GEJ and enrich your pockets...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
I'll be right back

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Dindondin(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
The sun.can lie

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Boscojugunu(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Sarathief

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by blym4real: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
good one

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Propaganda and lying, blame game, cluelessness have been the crux of APC existence.

If eventually we have Linus Mohammed as information minister, lying will be a course of study in tertiary institutions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by otijah(m): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by fippycbk(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2015
I think these guys should settle whatever differences they have. This blame game won't move us anywhere. More like going one step forward and two steps backward.
Me thinks they should think of a better way to move this country forward because this one wey dem de do so, e no de work.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Bonethugss: 7:17am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigeria is messed up... News agency of nigeria is just doing nothing.... Our newspaper writers and editors have become story tellers, writing factless, audience grabbing headlines and going scot free.
Licenses have to start getting revoked.. what rubbish....
Please someone tell me the function or NANS, when they cannot even regulate journalism...
No wonder Idi Amin said 'you have freedom of speech but freedom after speech I cannot guarantee.

If this is not curbed they will succeed in heating up the polity.

11 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Leyemoshood: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by shidof(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2015
Sun is a PDP paper owned by a registered PDP member. Not surprised though and for dem to sell dere paper well to dere gullible supporter, they must rope in Tinubu to mek d story sweet As for Tinubu, I dn't think he's in any position to oppose Buhari xpt if he's selfish and 2 gullible. He has d VP , the FIRS chairman, house majority leader and still beat saraki in kwara for the ministerial slot in person of lai muhammed. And weda dey re enemies or frds, Fayemi and fashola are still his boys and still constitute part of his political successes. So, why ol d hoax, ol I can see is just PDP propaganda and dere wishes

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by BCISLTD: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2015
angry I just don't like this saraki sha..still trying to figure out why. ...

Check out my signature Call or whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by ghostdvirus(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2015
We dey wait
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by liyahwillie(f): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok ooooo
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by YINKS89(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Can't believe m sayin dis bt dis is. D closest hav gotten 2 in months....fp finz.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by maxiuc(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Oneday it shall be my turn , this lootiing wey dem no won stop ook am still undergoing training in lootnology this ZOo Nigeria must be looted dry , Saraki continue it is ur tym it is ur season
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by edivianang(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by xpat1: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015
k
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by PissedOffWeed(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki is a real politician who gat sense of responsibility....I would prefer him to Buhari anytime anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Omoabugan: 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Will be back
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by opineflu(m): 7:20am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by heniford(m): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Its time to know who its in charge not noise makers.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Rawani: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Well The Sun has succeeded in extracting restatements of loyalty to President Buhari from both Bola Tinubu and Saraki, so all's well that ends well.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by ifyalways(f): 7:21am On Oct 12, 2015
Nigerian Politics 101. No permanent friends or enemies.

Boju Boju aka, the more u look, the less u see/ understand.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by ogaJona(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2015
tinubu should rest abeg and deal with the fact that he is becoming politically irrelevant.

matured reply by saraki
tinubu u ought to b ashamed of yourself. agadi na gwo ofe

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by midomedia(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2015
Mature response from sp

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by DaVinChiSam(m): 7:22am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki don vex. Ghen ghen

But wait oh Even Saraki is disassociating himself With Tinubu. Hmm are you pondering what I'm pondering?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Pipeline In Delta State / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.