Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations (20313 Views)

Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / Saraki Replies Tinubu: I’ve Decided Not To Join Issues With You / Saraki Replies APC Leadership On NASS Crisis, Says "My Hands Are Tied" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by jwart(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2015
W
H
O

C
A
R
E
?
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Kellzcold: 7:23am On Oct 12, 2015
20pounds:
They both seem to place much emphasis on having not met. There might be an iota of truth in the story.

I have always maintained that fighting Saraki when he emerged as Senate President was a miscalculation by Tinubu and his men. He'd have made peace with him when he was seeking for their faces and prepare to use him against Buhari and El rufai when the time comes. Whether he denies it from now till eternity, it is clear Tinubu had been played by the duo of Buhari and El rufai who are having the last laugh.

As it stands now, Tinubu only has the ears of Lagos and Osun governors. He has lost the party chairmanship and the national politics that made him to abandon his stronghold of south west is proving difficult everyday. Any overtures at Saraki now, will portray him as desperate. I'll advise he take sometime off and rebuild his alliances. He should also tame his ego and megalomania. There can be only one Awo.

We wish him well...

When people were saying Saraki will be taken care of like other senate presidents that were removed from power, they never understood how much influence Saraki has.
Saraki is a people's man, he can influence so many people to follow him. In this case, powerful senators and ex-governors who still control their various states are supporting Saraki.
It's not as easy as when they removed other senate presidents, who never had the charismatic influence of Saraki and especially as a combined effort from Saraki and Atiku can match Tinubu in money.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by OboloMAN: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2015
The screening will be devoid of sentiment and it is not an opportunity for anybody to settle scores.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by delors(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Right
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Best Senate President Ever!
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by maskamdo(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Put a monkey (journalist) on a race horse this is what u get, enuff bullshit!

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by praxs(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
Did anybody noticed his battery level is just 12%
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by maduxs: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
In politics there is what is called. Political arithmetics , Tinubu has no option than to align with the north and remain relevant but if he appose them he will find himself castrated because the easterners knows him as a betrayal. You can't go to fight expecting not to sweat
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by ruggedtimi(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2015
during timipre sylva's saga goodluck jonathan came out openly to deny his involvement in the plot to remove sylva from office...at the end of the day thesame goodluck gave reasons why pdp replaced sylva. Poticians for u
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by elmisti(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by successthe1(m): 7:27am On Oct 12, 2015
HELLO PUBLICANS,THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT MAGNUS FILM ACADEMY IS COLLABORATING WITH THE NIGERIA FILM INDUSTRY {NOLLY WOOD ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY} UNDER THE DIRECTION FROM THE NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT PRESIDENT IN TRAINING,EMPLOYING,CREATING INDIVIDUAL SKILL AND DEVELOPING INDIVIDUAL`S TALENTS,THIS TRAINING IS FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN BECOMING A SUPER STAR IN THE FOLLOWING SUB-LISTED [1] ACTING [2] DANCING [3] SINGING [4] SCRIP WRITER [5] VIDEO COVERAGE [6] PHOTOGRAPHY [7] SHOOTING OF PLAYS,DRAMAR,MUSIC AND MORE....KINDLY LOOK OUT FROM OUR POSTER ON HOW TO REGISTER OR INBOX ME FOR MORE DETAIL....YOU CAN ALSO REACH US ON OUR EMIL ADDRESS reg.nollywoodentertainment@gmail.com REMEMBER YOUR OPPORTUNITY HAS COME TO LIVE YOUR DREAM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO GAP YOUR CHANCE IN THIS PROGRAM OR CALL +2348029070869

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by shejane: 7:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Politics in Nigeria still remain all about our politicians personal interest... So let brain wash and cullible Nigerians continue fighting over these people...
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by ikusdaddy: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki too get sense, if dis simple talk go translate into action , I will seek his daughter hand in marriage.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by linearity: 7:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Space booked, I dey come back come comment later, make I read the Episode by Saraki first.

OP - you no get work? wetin you dey do for Facebook for 6:28am wey your mates dey prepare dey go work?
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by joseph1832(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2015
Easier said than done. So why all the noise. The way some of this newspapers contort stories out of thin air makes me wonder whether they're now Harry Potter.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by hola106(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2015
Meaning
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2015
Kellzcold:

When people were saying Saraki will be taken care of like other senate presidents that were removed from power, they never understood how much influence Saraki has.
Saraki is a people's man, he can influence so many people to follow him. In this case, powerful senators and ex-governors who still control their various states are supporting Saraki.
It's not as easy as when they removed other senate presidents, who never had the charismatic influence of Saraki and especially as a combined effort from Saraki and Atiku can match Tinubu in money.
Atiku alone is much richer than Tinubu let alone when combined with Saraki.Tinubu is dying politically and is only been desperate
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:33am On Oct 12, 2015
nuelsilva:
saaaraaakiiiii . a true politrickcian since 16BC

Hmmmmmmm

See wetin you for sabi?
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by uzolexis(f): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Why would you join issues with him? The only ideology you guys shared was to displace GEJ and enrich your pockets...
Hahaha.

I love this. Stolen cheesy
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by Awho(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2015
I think this man is a true politician and not like some attention seeking miscrants who parade themselves as leaders bigups Mr. Senate president
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by 2tips: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Nothing concern me abt d differences btw politicians. Anybody wey won help naija,make God help am and anyone wey won destroy naija, make God destroy am.

Amen.

Forward Naija.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by MyMouth(m): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2015
We all make mistakes, the mistake Saraki would make is to try to oppose any of the nominees!
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by kahal29: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2015
Rawani:
Well The Sun has succeeded in extracting restatements of loyalty to President Buhari from both Bola Tinubu and Saraki, so all's well that ends well.

Your comment make so much sense.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by OlujobaSamuel: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki, I respect you as the Senate President and as an individual, however, I doubt if you know the meaning of party loyalty. You can't form party loyalty when you claim to have a "tied hands" in choosing the party leaders. If pdp had say no to Akpabio, am not sure you can do otherwise as the Senate President, I have no issues with other positions, but that of the majority leader in my own humble opinion, is meant to be dictated by the party even if the person is from your geopolitical zone. Nigeria will be great. May God kill all are enemies that won't allow her achieve greatness.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by porrigeyam(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2015
Saraki is PDP, him and tambuwal are moles in APC.... but they shouldn't worry insha Allah they in there last political post in fact next president should be igbo... saraki I repeat you never did anything for apc to win as it looks now you can't even control kwara,tinubu still control south west and we Yoruba like it like that any igbo that doesn't like it...... d lagoon is wide open.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by creserve: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2015
OlujobaSamuel:
Saraki, I respect you as the Senate President and as an
individual, however, I doubt if you know the meaning of
party loyalty. You can't form party loyalty when you
claim to have a "tied hands" in choosing the party
leaders. If pdp had say no to Akpabio, am not sure you
can do otherwise as the Senate President, I have no
issues with other positions, but that of the majority
leader in my own humble opinion, is meant to be
dictated by the party even if the person is from your
geopolitical zone.
Nigeria will be great. May God kill all are enemies that
won't allow her achieve greatness.
Saraki can't know party loyalty because in Kwara politics, he's the alpha and omega. Nobody dares him and he MUST approve of any appointive and elective post! In order words nothing takes place without his consent. Right now Kwara is in coma because of his travails with CCT! You can even see the house of Assembly Speaker always attending all the court sessions with Sarakis lawyers. The so called governor cannot even constitute his cabinet because Saraki has not given him the names yet!
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by erinalex: 9:36am On Oct 12, 2015
ogaJona:
tinubu should rest abeg and deal with the fact that he is becoming politically irrelevant.

matured reply by saraki
tinubu u ought to b ashamed of yourself. agadi na gwo ofe
Tinubu is becoming politically irrelevant ? Yet the only name on the lips of every Ibo man & woman is always Tinubu,Tinubu,Tinubu. Ibos can't mention any of their own,the way & manner they call on Tinubu. Ibos have successfully turned Tinubu to a kind of god;'cos to anything that happen in Nigeria Ibo will attribute it to Jagaban. My ibo friends,Jagaban is not as powerful as you think.
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by patreeq50(m): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
It's well......the truth would be unveiled soon.

For your private tutor call 'One on One' on 08132867579
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by patreeq50(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2015
jwart:
W H O
C A R E ?
N F C S
D O E S

For your final year project Chemicals and glasswares call ' PathChem' on 08108735872
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by nigerianvenom(m): 10:41am On Oct 12, 2015
shidof:
Sun is a PDP paper owned by a registered PDP member. Not surprised though and for dem to sell dere paper well to dere gullible supporter, they must rope in Tinubu to mek d story sweet As for Tinubu, I dn't think he's in any position to oppose Buhari xpt if he's selfish and 2 gullible. He has d VP , the FIRS chairman, house majority leader and still beat saraki in kwara for the ministerial slot in person of lai muhammed. And weda dey re enemies or frds, Fayemi and fashola are still his boys and still constitute part of his political successes. So, why ol d hoax, ol I can see is just PDP propaganda and dere wishes

What about the nation, premium times, saharareporters, tvc and co? Are they not APC owned?
Re: Saraki Replies Sun Newspapers Over Allegations by skyfall: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2015
handsomeclouds:
Why would you join issues with him? The only ideology you guys shared was to displace GEJ and enrich your pockets...

Another GEJ supporter still pained by his loss. Even the man has forgotten that he lost election.

Don't worry about APC, they'll sort themselves out. Afterall, they're Nigerian politicians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Sends Condolence Message To Nigerian Army Over The Recent Loss Of Lives / NAF Acquires 38 New Aircrafts For Terrorism Fight / 2023: We’re Not Reserving Presidency For Any Region — Northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.