Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina (65036 Views)

H / Eating A Vagina Cures Cancer According To Cancer Experts / See How Surgeons Transform Penis Into A Vagina For Transexxuals (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by SmartMugu: 9:39am On Oct 12, 2015
This boy is really sick.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by musafat(f): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2015
Ds s wal asiri walani insani

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by BigElEddy(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2015
This one na robot. grin
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by dearsly(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
Lord heal the world!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by free2ryhme: 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
God have mercy on this generation

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by kindnyce(m): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2015
DEAR LORD...

SHOW HIM/HER THAT U TRULY IS A LIVING GOD WITH IMMENSE POWER..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by nkpommpko(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
too bad, how she/he fiance all this?
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Truckpusher(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2015
Someone need to remind this he-she that has the right to swap gender, but abusing a God that is worshipped by others is also another form of prejudice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by switstelly(f): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2015
I pity dis guy sha....he/she need to be delivered off his/her madness
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by sweetgala(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2015
See as him head bright weh him yansh black. Ewu

The lad is insulting God to get at Nigerians who are super religious and base their modern moral syandards on scripture be it Islamic or Christian
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Truckpusher(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I trust myself. I will kill him indirectly the way I allowed a gay guy who was beaten to bleed to death at the hospital. I pretended as a busy nurse but indirectly allowed him to enter into shock. He died I was just being sorry but within me I was the happiest man on earth that afternoon.
You just confessed to manslaughter and gross negligence of your primary assignment with the aim to punish a gay man who died due to your lack of ethics?

Appropriate authorities should find out who this person is.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:45am On Oct 12, 2015
angry... This kinda dude ahbi na man should be used as a LAB SPECIMEN OR CADAVER
Oloshi werey

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
buskie13:
falls from Access Bank Roof

this boy is just a big fool...u insult God ur creator after doing all these to yourself?

Smh
sey u wan rob the bank for night? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by xtervaganza(m): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2015
Lol ewoooo

Naija and overdo

Even Bruce Lee abi na Jenner dem call am no show him fake poocee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 12, 2015
OkparaJesus:
I trust myself. I will kill him indirectly the way I allowed a gay guy who was beaten to bleed to death at the hospital. I pretended as a busy nurse but indirectly allowed him to enter into shock. He died I was just being sorry but within me I was the happiest man on earth that afternoon.

Jesus, indeed.
You nut! You shouldn't be working in any healthcare facility.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
mental illness.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
OkparaJesus:
Listen to yourself! You are a christain and under no circumstance are you supposed to aid someone's death. As a christian you are not in a position to inflict such punishment it is left to God and God alone. I hope some day you realize that discrimination of people who share different religious belief or who are gay does not make you any better.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by sigiyaya(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Shebarh:
Wish God can be quick to punish her angry She is living bcus of the blood shed on the cross for us
But she might right. To tell you the truth sometime i reason like her undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by hamzeiy: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
RichDad1:
Not until sHe start menstration, I won't take him and his ilks serious.
Rubbish.
monthly mensturation...then we might take him serious
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by christopher123(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
TO BE HONEST..SHE HAS LOST IT ALL, THAT IS SANITY AND DECORUM AND ABOVE ALL HER SOUL

REST IN PEACE...IN ADVANCE.

love2nicee:
Nigerian transgender Stephanie Rose poses completely nude.. & yes, she now has a vagina!!!

The Nigerian transsexual, born Dapo Adaralegbe – who now lives in Amsterdam as a female, took to her Facebook page a few days ago to share an nude pic, to let people know that she now has a vagina. She has had the surgery to remove the penis he was born with. The photo is a little too much…

Lord have mercy on her!!!

http://sabi9jablog.com/2015/10/wtf-nigerian-transgender-stephanie-rose-poses-completely-nude-yes-she-now-has-a-vagina.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by yutsuf(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
this is the greatest display of madness instead of going for trans-gendering, he could av gone for brain surgery only God can forgive this kinda person only God can judge him/her. subhanna lah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Surejobsng(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
signs of endtime

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by destinysaid(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
OkparaJesus:
lawyers in the house, what are you waiting for?? somebody charge did guy for murder and negligence of duty ......... (guess d dude might b joking though)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by lordtim001(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Naija's Bruce Jenner undecided
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by MARKone(m): 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
If it it not Panadol, it can neva be Panadol

#Spits

Blasphemy, christianity is just too Tolerant. You can't insult prophet Mohammed like the way this dolt just insulted God and go Scott free
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by awofe1: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2015
End tym
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by blenko: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2015
I pray for the salvation of your soul. Only God can speak to your heart and I pray that his hand shall come upon your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Dejijossy(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Guy/Babe,

If you are bold enough change that God in your statement to Allah and let's see if you and your family will live to tell the story.

Ashiwere!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by Joeace3000(m): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Some people are nuts...

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money online as well as offline, here is my Nairaland thread where you can come in to learn how to get these skills and join fiverr and offer Hot, In-demand Services with those skills and make steady money monthly working from them. I will teach you how you can join fiverr.com and start making money right from your home today. There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by templegate: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2015
solid3:
Eeeyah, see open display of mental illness.

I couldnt agree more. True Talk. A most grave mental disorder in human history.
Re: Nigerian Transgender Stephanie Rose Now Has A Vagina by GenbIoodykiller: 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
that's ngeneukwenu's role model grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Owerri Mentally Disabled analyst Rehabilitated, See His New Look With Mother / Snakes Take Over Alhaji Estate In Kurudu, Abuja (pix) / Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.