Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 (1393 Views)

MTN Android One Data Plan – 1GB Internet For 500 Naira / MTN New Data Plan For Android One Phones - N500 For 1GB / MTN Ng Offers Its Subscribers Free Calls For The Month Of August: How To Activat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 by afechosen(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2015
Mtn NG has put a halt to the Android One plan as they claim it is due to regulations. Current subscribers on the plan would also not be able to resubscribe after expiration of running plan

Re: Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 by Niyonice(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2015
check out this amazing samsung beast
the price will waoh you
http://www.niyonice.com/2015/10/new-samsung-galaxy-note-5-full.html
Re: Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 by Segadem(m): 9:09am On Oct 12, 2015
eMpTy Net at it again? that's breach of contract
Re: Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 by lekjons(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
why is mtn so complicated these days??..
this is the real definition of 1chancegringrin
infinix hot 2 users, how market?cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Mtn NG Terminates Android One Data Plan On Infinix Hot 2 by dtermined(m): 2:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
It has come to my notice that Mtn has officially stop the android one offer which implies that you can't be given 1GB for #500 again.

This is the major reason i think they stopped it.

Some people have been tweaking their smartphones by changing their imei number to behave like that of the android one so that each time they send A1 to 131, 1GB data will be activated to their line but it seems Mtn finally noticed that and got frustrated with that thereby swithdrawing the offer.

The fact is that, if you already subscribed for the offer and you haven't exhaust it, you can still make use of it until it expires but if you are just planning to subscribe for the package, this is the kind of message you will received instantly

"Sorry, in adherence to regulatory requirements, the Android one bundle has been withdrawn. Please Dial *123*3# or *123*4# for other exciting offers. Thank you!"

My own opinion is why did they introduced this android one offer when they know for sure that this offer will still be withdrawn, Now no more offer for the android one at the moment.

There should be unlimited package for android phones just like that of blackberry unlimited plan like bis plan, bbc and so on.

http://infogistz..com.ng/2015/10/got-frustrated-mtn-stop-android-one.html

(1) (Reply)

Vivo Launches Smartphone Vivo V3 And V3 Max / How Do I Use My Facebook Mb On Mtn Please Help / sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.