Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) (34133 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by lonelydora: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2015
Fine man
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Eyah, RIP Alhaji Umar

sixtuschimere:
How time flies.See a photo of Hajiya Turai Umar Musa Yar'Adua and late former Nigerian President and former Katsina State Governor Umaru Musa Yar'Adua in the early 1970s.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-photo-of-umar-yaradua-and-his-wife.html
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by systemz(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Volksfuhrer:
Sometimes, I marvel at the indomitable nature of the human spirit. I don't know why looking at this picture excites a teardrop... (Where is that Kleenex?)
Mheen! I like ur writing style.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Uncletony(m): 11:50am On Oct 12, 2015
lekjons:
R.I.P.P.

and if u get time, pls help me check how Sani IranuAbasha was faring in hell, tell am make he no worry that 'some'(wey don get breast cancer and the one wey no like the president's ministerial list go soon get heart attack) are still coming to join am..

See kolomental!
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Aromen: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2015
Truely, the say the young shall grow. History will never forget him Rip
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Chanchit: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
babamadiba:
must u talk trash for talking sake?

Guy! I heard Kanji dam is not far from Lokoja ,you can just take a dive if you don like what I typed.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:59am On Oct 12, 2015
Very good looking

The older you grow, the uglier you become
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Etizz: 12:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
In the 70s they don't look at camera when they snap pics.... Lol.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Chibest2000(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
jmichlins:
God alone makes one great. This man never looked like a president but fast forward he redefined the political landscape of Nigeria. He brought the the true democracy which some are quick to attribute to jona. Rest in peace
Yar'adua was not quite an ordinary Nig as u thought, remember his father was one of the great men in the history of Nig.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Jalal(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Is that a clip from ROOTS? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Allah yejikanka Matawanllah Katsina" Umaru Musa Yar'adua"
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by yassjib: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
RIP
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by kay29000(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
He looks like Kendrick Lamar.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by gbishman: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
pure guy man, see his biceps
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by imson4: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
ur memories will not fade and it remain everlasting in our hartz you will insha Allah continue to rest in perfect peace.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
5 Legitimate And Trusted Ways To Make Cool Money Online In Nigeria http://naijatechies.tk/forum2_theme_112425091.xhtml?tema=2 #naijatechiesforum
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Dindondin(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:
So Yaradua once looked healthy before he turn di'maria? Btw did he just return from farm when he took that pix.
lmao.
Di Maria be like one guy for The Mummy Part 1.
The guy na opportunistic selfish Arab. I call him Cha Cha Tu Tu because that was what he said when he saw The Mummy.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
He looks like a buzu!
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by bamiwuye: 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
sixtuschimere:
How time flies.See a photo of Hajiya Turai Umar Musa Yar'Adua and late former Nigerian President and former Katsina State Governor Umaru Musa Yar'Adua in the early 1970s.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/see-photo-of-umar-yaradua-and-his-wife.html

RIP Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by mecussey(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:
So Yaradua once looked healthy before he turn di'maria? Btw did he just return from farm when he took that pix.

Thats the marafakin life we lead. You have all the days of your life to be cautious and one day you are dead.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
systemz:

Mheen! I like ur writing style.

Thanks!

That picture really moved me.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by miftaudeen(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Great Man may Allah forgives and grants him Al-jannah
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by OCstash: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
If him no say everybody wey dey Jona front ( non-political nd political office holder superior to him) the guy clear comot 4 road, he for not allow am be him vice president den.Jona with bad head
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by malikisah: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2015
lekjons:
R.I.P.P.

and if u get time, pls help me check how Sani IranuAbasha was faring in hell..
and where are you now with alligator on your ceiling?
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by malikisah: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
repogirl:
That's not a flattering picture of him.... undecided
for a shallow person like you, yes!
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by malikisah: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:
for shallow eyes like yours, yes. For deep people, he just looked simple. His father was a federal minister in the first republic
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by lekjons(m): 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
malikisah:
and where are you now with alligator on your ceiling?
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by repogirl(f): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
malikisah:
for a shallow person like you, yes!
lol, you don't know me, sweetheart.....

I only stated the obvious, don't hang yourself please.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by repogirl(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
malikisah:
for shallow eyes like yours, yes. For deep people, he just looked simple. His father was a federal minister in the first republic
so for a biased minded person like you, because his father was a minister means its now okay for him tolook like a farmer in a Picture where his wife was celebrating something memorable?

And you call that simple? Lol.

Please dash your 'deep' mind some sense, what's odd is odd and you can't garnish it with rubbish excuses.
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by PModes(m): 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2015
Chanchit:
yes! He Practiced shanu and arago farming grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Abubakar Shekau Disguises As Woman In Hijab - Army / Ibrahim Elzakzaky Is Alive, Speaks With Press (Photos, Video) / Pictures: Omoyele Sowore Swimming At Opotuo Lake In Kiribo Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.