Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) (34192 Views)

Umaru Musa Yar'adua With His Wife And Daughter / Musa Yar'adua With His Sons Umaru And Shehu Yar'adua: Throwback Photos / As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by malikisah: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2015
repogirl:
so for a biased minded person like you, because his father was a minister means its now okay for him tolook like a farmer in a Picture where his wife was celebrating something memorable?

And you call that simple? Lol.

Please dash your 'deep' mind some sense, what's odd is odd and you can't garnish it with rubbish excuses.

shallow still, let us see what you look like pls
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by malikisah: 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2015
repogirl:
lol, you don't know me, sweetheart.....

I only stated the obvious, don't hang yourself please.
oh dat, life is good. i take it that alligators are not all over your ceiling then!
Re: Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo) by malikisah: 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2015
lekjons:
yes o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Feel Your Pains And I Will Not Disappoint You, Buhari Tells Nigerians / No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.