Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin (31126 Views)

Bose Ogulu: Burna Boy Brings His Mom On Stage As Fans Celebrate Her Birthday / Fans Gives Bbnaija's Cross Heroic Homecoming In Abuja: Pictures & Video / Bongi Dube Electrocuted On Stage During A Performance In Duban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Crysallis(m): 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
During his homecoming held in Benin City, Singer Shallipopi brought his mom on stage. It was a beautiful moment as his mother was beaming with joy.

The singer also Brought his siblings on stage. We all know that Zerrydl Is also an artist and they have done a track together.

Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICIJKPhB5w?si=rd7N2Ka-RFr0jdkt

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by TemplarLandry: 12:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
cool
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by AllTheWayUp: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
The lifestyle cost na you know no...SHALLIPOPI 2023

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by OBTMOS(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bb
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by atobs4real(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good one from a beautiful family.
Keep it up.

5 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by femi4: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nice way to groove....you will never see fathers in the picture

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Skillsnigeria: 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Okay
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Dnet9dnet: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Make mama proud
Check signature and contact me

3 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by VaginaAcademic: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Family support is vital

15 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Haydens: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obapluto himself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by haybhi1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Shout out to una wey dey enjoy this guy music sha

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Sonnobax15(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by iuni: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good gesture from the fine singer.

But wait oo, are we naturally supposed to love our mom more than our dad? please share your thoughts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Newsmic: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Police PRO reacts as Policemen picks Shallipopi's Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw-E1RfUHoQ

2 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by DiskJokeyManic: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
.shallipopi my nigga😎😎😎😎😎😎

5 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Creamypie(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigeria music/ acting irritate me. Its for those with tattered mindset

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by DamnnNiggarr: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
shocked

In these kind of things, you won't see the father there. They wouldn't deem it fit to bring the father along.

13 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by starpower(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
If you get good relationships with your family na another blessing on it own
Crysallis:
During his homecoming held in Benin City, Singer Shallipopi brought his mom on stage. It was a beautiful moment as his mother was beaming with joy.

The singer also Brought his siblings on stage. We all know that Zerrydl Is also an artist and they have done a track together.

Enjoy the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QICIJKPhB5w?si=rd7N2Ka-RFr0jdkt

3 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by tiswell(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
All these ones parading mum's here and there,when are we seeing fathers being shown that same way?

Men need to wake up to the manipulations of women over the children from a nascent age.

Man suffer train children,children come grow up begin show mum up and down,while the father remains uncelebrated.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by harsysky(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
smiley invest in family and yourself when you acquire wealth
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by id4sho(m): 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
tongue
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by JohnNgene: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
I love the way Shallipoppi used that sandalili nursery rhyme in his song. Lol.

Biko remember to stream my own song so that I can bring my own mother on stage one day too.
https://open.spotify.com/track/1N4ZIPTd13lVrnSYiekBEn

3 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Streetdoctor: 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Edo no bi Lagos I swear

10 Likes

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by KingDash09(m): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Grammy coming soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by adesegun121(m): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naso

1 Like

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Artiiclebeast: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Each time I hear this guy's songs, I get baffled at what the majority of Nigerians celebrate and then it all makes sense why/how we are continually stuck with the kind of leaders we end up selecting for ourselves as a result of the mental state/capacity of the majority.

When I remember that these are the same ones who propped "Potable" to prominence while calling it "Grace", I am convinced beyond words that I'll be termed a "hater and envious" person.

The majority of the citizens are so tattered and razzed mentally that celebrating mediocrity and arrant nonsense comes to them as second nature and they see nothing wrong in their madness by large numbers.

It is impossible to build and maintain a progressive country with a flock like the ones we have in Nigeria promoting nonsense being in the majority.

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by cenaman(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bini doooorr
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by BarrElChapo(m): 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
🤔
Re: Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin by Alexlalax1(m): 1:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
When is he bringing his father on stage? Nairaland and yeye news are inseparable.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dokta Frabz Buried In The US (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.