Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together (906 Views)

Don Jazzy And His Dad Performing Together 25 Years Ago (video) / Juliet Ibrahim, Wande Cole And D'banj Take Selfies / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by fmikecok(m): 10:00am On Oct 12, 2015
Despite their misunderstanding leading to the shutdown of Mo'hits Record they're still in good terms

Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 12, 2015
D banj really needs Don jazzy to get his career bk on track. He have really been beating about the bush this days in his songs unlike be4 he gave us hits upon hits. His songs this days is just a shadow of his songs be4
Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by kemlily(f): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
Dbanj i like you but the moment you left Don Baba ehn i no just understand the likeness again

This one u are now famsing to colabo with Don Baba again nau

All your illuminati friend don liv you

Anyways Don Baba forgive anf move on

Thats life grin grin grin

Love you 2 together dou grin grin grin
Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by danakins(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Banga lee. Eja nla. The king is here
Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by danakins(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
ebubemicky:
D banj really needs Don jazzy to get his career bk on track. He have really been beating about the bush this days in his songs unlike be4 he gave us hits upon hits. His songs this days is just a shadow of his songs be4
What is these one saying?

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by danakins(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2015
kemlily:
Dbanj i like you but the moment you left Don Baba ehn i no just understand the likeness again

This one u are now famsing to colabo with Don Baba again nau

All your illuminati friend don liv you

Anyways Don Baba forgive anf move on

Thats life grin grin grin

Love you 2 together dou grin grin grin

Story for the gods. Bae
Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by pretydiva(f): 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
Don jazzy will always be a god 2 dbanj
Re: Don Jazzy And D'banj Recently Performing Together by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
danakins:

What is these one saying?
don't u understand English?

(1) (Reply)

Fans Think Wizkid Looks 'HIGH' In This Picture / Linda Ikeji "I've Never Slept With A Man For Money," Blogger Tells All / Queen Nwokoye Wins "Best Actor Indigenous Female" At ZAFAA Academy Awards 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.