Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun (49296 Views)

Pastor Adjusts Church Programme Time Over Super Eagles Vs Argentina Match / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Neduzze5:
The dullard cannot even speak/write understandable English self! angry

Na Oliseh you dey call dullard? Keep watching him, you go soon know who be dullard between you and him.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by harristo(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2015
Ayibaba1:
I don't believe a coach could be this childish and irresponsible in his comments. This guy lacks the class to be national team coach.

anytexy:
I want to believe is fake account, but if truely is Olise's Acct. He is not yet a matured man. He just fall my hand.

What he wrote is something you say when you win a competition, not a single match - and a
friendly match at that.
Anyway I will just see this to mean that the man (the young coach) is an interesting character. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Ayibaba1: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2015
I don't believe a coach could be this childish and irresponsible in his comments. This guy lacks the class to be national team coach.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by 400billionman: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Funny kid..

Just one match, you jumping up..
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2015
Fantastic result. Oliseh, please invite Taye Taiwo, Victor Moses, Ikechukwu Uche and look for one or two talented defenders.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by prinsam30: 11:13am On Oct 12, 2015
I can't believe this is olishe account, a reasonable manager would not rant that nonsense on public place, I still believe this is not olishe account

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by tanning(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Olise I pray for u to get sense and be responsible. To be a man not boy if not soon u will dedicate ur failure to the truth told about you.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2015
Please who's oliseh.... ?

Botanical name of what, please. ?
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by harristo(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2015
400billionman:
Funny kid..

Just one match, you jumping up..

I wonder he will do / say if he wins a competition. grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by xtervaganza(m): 11:26am On Oct 12, 2015
jmoore:
It was not a competitive match. Your performance should be based on competitive matches and not friendlies.
yet his haters roasted him when he lost to Congo in a 'friendly'

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Smooyis(m): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2015
Thank you for the sweet victory. Oliseh I believe in you to move the Super Eagles to the next level. We need this kind of emphatic victory against Egypt and Tanzania in the Afcon qualifiers.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by noblegrex: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2015
I don't even know what to believe,who to believe.oliseh or vicent.whichever way,all I need is result.either vincent is their or not oliseh let the result keep coming positively.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by jkbee(m): 11:30am On Oct 12, 2015
It's a shame when we have kid as leader @Oliseh, foolish post that doesnt befit a leader.
Then he gotta respond to NL posts as well
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 12, 2015
they should play the likes of Belgium and Germany.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Kingbilo(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2015
Lmaooo. On top friendly grin

Wetin you go do if we win nations cup undecided
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by femi4: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Crieff:
What lies? A coach descending inro the arena. Who does not know he is taking a swipe at the #EnyeamaGate issue.

All the very best to him though.
He was referring to Enyeama allegations. He doesn't need it. Seems we have another tweeter warrior in the house after Osaze
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by dayowunmi(m): 11:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Oliseh is not matured enough to be coach of a national team, which one is all the lies(obviously referring to enyeama) he's talking about, can't remember the last time keshi or any previous coach took to social media to shade a player under him. If its enyeama you all be criticising him, but its okay for oliseh to still be shading enyeama, don't even know which is more matured of the two.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Uzosaint(m): 11:51am On Oct 12, 2015
This Boy Called Oliseh Cannot Handle This Job,Sum1 Pls Tell Him The Job Is Not For Gunners Like Him!
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by tanning(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Olise olise olise. How many times did I call you. My pray for you is that you receive sense and be responsible and be man not boy. If not you wld soon dedicate your failure to the truth told about. Ask your predecessor and be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2015
This comment from Oliseh is totally unnecessary. I would have preferred to hear what he did right to get that amazing result against such a powerful Cameroonian side. As a true fan, I strongly advise Oliseh to drop all these unnecessary emotional outbursts.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by tanning(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
latfun22:
@SundayOOliseh: I dedicate this scintillating victory of the super eagles over Cameroon to all 'true' Naija fans who irrespective of all the lies believed.

https://twitter.com/SundayOOliseh
Olise olise olise. How many times did I call you. My pray for you is that you receive sense and be responsible and be man not boy. If not you wld soon dedicate your failure to the truth told about. Ask your predecessor and be wise.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunfunmi33:
The NFF are jokers to employ this kid.

Only kids does this kinda stuff online.

Y not come up with this sh1t after he lost woefully to Congo.
Later he would lie that his account was hacked
I don't think this is the change we wanted in the Super Eagles

How are you to call sunday Oliseh kid?. This is a legend in the game. Never a bench warmer in his career both club and national team. Calling somebody older than ur father kid.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by mbulela: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Blood of God!!
Who appointed this teenage adult to be the manager of a national team?
If he wins a competitive match, he will probably dance sekem on top Enyeama mother's grave.
This man should disappear and not be heard.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by onepastorken(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
This olise go lyk noise...
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Jaiyekay(m): 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Gerrrrrarahere joor... cos u won this time around... Oga concentrate on winning a major trophy and not beating a lacklustre Cameroon side #LongLiveNaija #LongLiveSuperEagles #LongLiveNairaland
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by theDEVILisHERE: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
The statement shows someone who's quiet childish
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by engrjacuzzi: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Austin j.j.okocha will be the next super eagles coach once oliseh is sacked.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by USB4: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
no one person is too big or important for the entire country, Nigeria. Before enyeama was others like peter rufai, ike the present goal keeper trainer and many others. Therefore, if Enyeama feels he cannot respect his boss in the national team and I knw that he doesn't have the got to challenge his boss at France, he should go and never ever return to the supper eagles of Nigeria. I think it'd time we move fforward without anyone holding us backwards. We shall get to the top again!
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by ggrin(f): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
alore akorin undecided
(f)
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by eldiscreto10: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
A real joker they (NFF) are; a real kid he (Oliseh) is...
seunfunmi33:
The NFF are jokers to employ this kid.

Only kids does this kinda stuff online.

Y not come up with this sh1t after he lost woefully to Congo.
Later he would lie that his account was hacked
I don't think this is the change we wanted in the Super Eagles
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Crieff(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
femi4:
He was referring to Enyeama allegations. He doesn't need it. Seems we have another tweeter warrior in the house after Osaze

Yeah. Shoulda let it slide. All good.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by seunfunmi33(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
theshield:

How are you to call sunday Oliseh kid?. This is a legend in the game. Never a bench warmer in his career both club and national team. Calling somebody older than ur father kid.
did u just say my father? Tfy for dis. If not to avoid being banned, I know what I should have said to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates / Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Zambia Vs Nigeria: AWC (0 - 6) On 14th October 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.