Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun (49301 Views)

Pastor Adjusts Church Programme Time Over Super Eagles Vs Argentina Match / Slay Queen Shares Semi-nude Picture To Celebrate Super Eagles Victory / World Cup: Senegal Fans Clean Up The Stadium After Victory Against Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by donbenie(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
The 1diot hasn't even done anything yet and he's already fighting enemies seen and unseen,just FOUR matches into his reign..#NAIJAONECHANCE
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunfunmi33:
did u just say my father? Tfy for dis. If not to avoid being banned, I know what I should have said to u

u think Oliseh is 40 years? All his old friends and school mates are all above 50..................how old is your father? is he metusala?
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
ggrin:
(f)
yes. Any problem?
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Icecomrade: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oliseh behaves so childish
I find his behaviors very irritating.
Can't he just shut the Bleep up.
You just won a friendly. There is a more crucial match ahead

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by vislabraye(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
latfun22:
@SundayOOliseh: I dedicate this scintillating victory of the super eagles over Cameroon to all 'true' Naija fans who irrespective of all the lies believed.

https://twitter.com/SundayOOliseh

SE were vibrant against Cameroon. We want to see more of this. However, Oliseh should be matured and focus at his job at hand. The victory is a huge morale booster but Oliseh should realize that he still has a long way to go. SE should continue playing well.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by jude33084(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
This guy is not matured at all undecided
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by jude33084(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
Icecomrade:
Oliseh behaves so childish
I find his behaviors very irritating.
Can't he just shut the Bleep up.
You just won a friendly. There is a more crucial match ahead

True talk.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by seunfunmi33(m): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
theshield:

u think Oliseh is 40 years? All his old friends and school mates are all above 50..................how old is your father? is he metusala?
guy u had better stop this now or u will see the other side of me
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by adconline(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Another big mouth with big ego like that of Donald Trump. Is he aware that he has 1 loss and 1 win on his record?
He's already picking fight with "Naija" fans.. Don't look for our support when NFF starts messing u.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by omolami: 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Bulshit, I insist Oliseh is not a coach
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by ggrin(f): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yes. Any problem?
kingtom don turn female? ....oh oh na queentom dy operate am nw
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
ggrin:
kingtom don turn female? ....oh oh na queentom dy operate am nw
ori e ti gbale
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Episteme2(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
bluaero:
This is a joke. Oliseh, enough of all these childish comments abeg. You need to focus on improving that team angry
You can really see how petty this Oliseh can be. Just a friendly match he won and he's boasting. Why didn't you tweet that when you lost to Congo. You won't let sleeping dog lie and do your job. Grow up man, you're now a manager.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by slap1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2015
Girlish comment.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by CaptPlanet(m): 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
This tweet is too early. In as much as we beat cameroun, we need to be able to build a team capable of unsettling bigger teams at the world stage.

Nigerians will always support and believe the eagles so focus on building a great team and the rest will fall into place. Let's forget pettiness for now.

Go eagles
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Walelavender(m): 2:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
This guy doesn't display maturity at all. Because Amaju Pinnick calls you the ' Guardiola' ' of Africa? grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by emzila(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
now I know oliseh is a child in adult flesh. no true leader is expected to speak this way. Nigeria better start shopping for a replacement or call him to order because I know that pride destroys faster than acid.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Fathai(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
safarigirl where are yhu oooo
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by namdo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Dear Oliseh,

Cameroun played with 10 men for better part of second half when the score was 1 nil. Some of the players you fielded did not give optimum performance while others were good. The cameroun team was not at their best too, you need to read what camerounians are saying about that match.

Just try and get us a strong team which teams in the grade of Congo DR, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, Guinea, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Burkina Faso, etc would labour very hard to beat.

You are not there yet oooo.

Congrats on the victory over cameroun team.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Myself2(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2015
seunfunmi33:
The NFF are jokers to employ this kid.

Only kids does this kinda stuff online.

Y not come up with this sh1t after he lost woefully to Congo.
Later he would lie that his account was hacked
I don't think this is the change we wanted in the Super Eagles

It's still morning time for Oliseh,,,,as long as he retains his tyrannical attitude,even his staunch supporters in the glass house will soon ditch him and he is bound to end woefully
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by mikolo80: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
orobs93:
Yep
A coach is as good as his last result
From our match against congo..though we lost..but I picked some positives in that game..we held mosd of the balls..the only tin is dat we where not creating chances to score which is d major purpose of playing soccer..

I did not watch our last game but can't really judge now..but the scoreline was impressive...
Oliseh sud start creating chances enough chances...just like sisia
that's the Nigerian way. all the striking instinct has been obliterated by our 'no go alone'/'Who de dia Now '/'pass back like Mikel obi so that coach Will not blame you 'philosophy
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by advocates: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Most of the hateful comments about Oliseh points to one particular region due to his decline of being from that region.

Perfect response to put these haters to check. No better way to make a fool out of men on a vengeful mission to discredit our national colour and identity.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by BankManager(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
The same person who got angry with Enyeama
for taking to instagram to express his feelings is doing the same thing on twitter..
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Kbs468(m): 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Neduzze5:
The dullard cannot even speak/write understandable English self! angry

Guy na U just displayed how dull you are! He simply said he dedicated the victory (not just a win but a win that climaxed an excellent display) over cameroon to the true Nigerian fans who believe in the team's success not minding the lies added to the stories shared by himself and Enyeama
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by omozu1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
This young man call sunday is too young for this job and i can see he is not going to keep this job for a long time.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Kbs468(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
BankManager:
The same person who got angry with Enyeama
for taking to instagram to express his feelings is doing the same thing on twitter..

No this is different. What he is trying to say is that those trying to make Enyeama recant his retirement comment and return to the team should forget it because seeing each other eye ball to eye ball will re-ignite hatret thus making Enyeama to be jittery and under pressure hence will be prone to errors, ultimately Oliseh will then see everything he does as bad afterall he can never come in as the captain again as Musa is captain, Onazi is vice captain, Omeruo even if wasnt in camp is the 2nd vice captain while Efe Ambrose is the Team spokes man
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by opribo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Let him just thank God that we won that match because if we lost what Nigerians would have told him would have been better for him to just quit the scene. With this his post now, me I beginning to believe the rumour that the referee was settled to all pave the way for super eagles. Let us play Egypt then let him come and type again.
I don't even know wlhat he was coaching throwing his hand up and down on the sideline as if that is how experienced coaches behave.
Only quacks do that professional coaches do their strategy on the drawing board and the rest on the training pitch. mtcheeew
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by PocoAPoco57: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
But u didnt win against Almighty Ghana
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by tachia406: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is an ordinary friendly organised and sponsored by Nigeria. Qualifiers awaits you. You must remember to post something. We re waiting.
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by galadima77(m): 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2015
This Oliseh is pure pdp bred, very childish! While Enyeama is has apc written all ober him, very mature n dignified
Re: Sunday Oliseh's Tweet Over Super Eagles Victory Against Cameroun by Ndeewonu: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Oliseh, stop talking like a baby. This is too childish!
A mature man moves beyond war with even his subordinates!
Please, stop this paediatric attitude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Neymar Returns To Barcelona, Meets Ex Team Mates / Oshoala, Messi, Fati Model Barcelona’s Third Kit Ahead Of New Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.