Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) (67597 Views)

When You Finally Catch The Dude Who Always Say "Come And Beat Me" / When You Finally Catch The Girl That Leaked Your Nudes!!!. Lol / Photo: When You Catch The Rat That Ate Your Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by seangy4konji: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
I deh come.
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by SuPeRq(f): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Lolification
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by simplyOJ(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
Kai grin You guys no go kill person!

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by castrokins(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
LOOOOL cry Una No Go Kee Pesin This Afternun. Damn!!

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
lolllll
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
lekjons:
no dull, beat am well well, till he vomits mtn magic sim!(for free call/browsing)cheesy

Opportunity comes but once..
lwtmb

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by arabaribiti(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
I love naija everything we must use am joke tomorrow screening will bring about another series of jokes

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by Dyt(f): 3:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hilarious
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by chandli: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
This punishment for better sef. [url=wordcrib..com]Word Crib[/url]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by danduj(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2015
hahaha grin
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by dmcdad: 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Haba! E never reach like that na. You wan end him career? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
IVORY2009:
Bring him straight to d barrack..

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by kellyJames5(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
Damn!

So hilarious
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by kenoz(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by EagleScribes: 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
ernesty20:
Lwtmp shocked cheesy cheesy

If I my ask, what does the p stand for? just curious
grin
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by rukkyland(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
the kind slap wey I go tear am eeh... I swear the face go vibrate like Nokia 3310
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by Burger01(m): 3:53pm On Oct 12, 2015
I wish I could just catch the real staff doing that nonsense. Gawd, na when I dey expect alert that those messages would start banging in angry

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by sylve11: 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2015
wont be bad if such can be meant on him. cool
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by petermichaels(m): 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2015
una nö go kill me wit laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by klax(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
The simple way to deal with him just hand him over to the barracks or all those tribal mark army warrant officer to handle him then he will understand the different between beating and flogging.
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by xdos(m): 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
lol.. Funny enough, I boarded same plane with one of them from US... She sat next to me. When we got talking and she told me what she does, I almost wanted to strangle her... but her beauty and my gentlemanliness (no word like dat) saved the day... lol
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by chocolateme(f): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
xdos:
lol.. Funny enough, I boarded same plane with one of them from US... She sat next to me. When we got talking and she told me what she does, I almost wanted to strangle her... but her beauty and my gentlemanliness (no word like dat) saved the day... lol
hmm.. Lol. No be her fault
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes!!! Serves him right.

you look like one ashi i bleeped sometime ago....
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by ernesty20(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
EagleScribes:

If I my ask, what does the p stand for? just curious grin
laugh wan tear my pants :p cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by harristo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
I rushed to this thread from frontpage,
thinking they've caught the mtn staff who sends people bulk messages,
only for me to find out that I landed in the joke section. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by riczy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
must. u use sacastic words?
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by danbrowndmf(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
ernesty20:
Lwtmp shocked cheesy cheesy
Laugh wunt tear my pant?.sad
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by brainpower(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hilarious. But sincerely a lot of Nigerians may attack the person atleast verbally. I for one, will do it.

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by ernesty20(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Laugh wunt tear my pant?.sad
the pic was funny tho

1 Like

Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by chamstick(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
tongue˚°◦hahahaha. < // >

_\ \_

Lols
Re: When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) by Fredzy7(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
You go flog am till him replace those messages with credit and powerbank

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / Lagbaja Removes Mask To Honour Nelson Mandela / When Your Ex Decide To Serve You This As Your Last Meal.(see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.