Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling (33917 Views)

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Prestigious Alumni / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies / University In Nigeria With The Most Recognized Alumni? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Nyme(f): 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2011
I am a graduate of Madonna University, Elele Campus(Biochemistry Department, 2007). I had my time in school and i can proudly say it helped in molding me and my life. GREAT MADONITE!!!!!! G, R, E, A, T,

3 Likes

Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by MsOluchi: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2011
Whoever is proud to graduate from that trash of a school must be f**King RETARDED! Why don't y'all say d truth, in ur hearts u wish u neva went to dat horrible place in the name of Madonna University. The schools gives u a truck list of rules and regulations like u're a freaking prisoner and u're proud of it If u needed that much rules to behave in a university then it shows that u were not mature enough to be in one. That is even the least of the issues with the school. I'm speaking from experience, so i know exactly what i'm saying. A school that will have your fellow students torment you in the name of "hall reps" is only fit for animals. We pay such high fees yet our classrooms and hostels are fit only for pigs. Imagine rats climbing ur bunk everyday and the school does absolutely nothing about it instead the Rev. Father tells us its "our fault". I totally regret the 1 year i wasted there, i'd have stayed at home if i knew. Thank God i left anyways.
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by MsOluchi: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2011
I actually meant "retarded" ,
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by MsOluchi: 8:30am On Nov 19, 2011
hmm, Nairaland keeps editing my messages. I din't actually write "slow"
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Adole100: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2012
smiley Madonna university is jux the best university amongst the privates,, talking about infrastructures, M.U, elele, is on point, most of you criticising M.U, most hav been expelled or even dollards, failing their exams in skul and feeling lecturers are responsable for your failure,, grin grin, they v wonderful buildings,, @ elele,, u guys nid to see MUTH,, mehnnnnnnnnnnn its on point,, well tarrred roads, security, decent accomodation, zero tolerance to cultism, quality education,, e.t.c,

smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by Adole100: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2012
@ solomon201 ; ure notin but a product of a state polythecnic,So closE UR TRACK, jux cos u cant afford a private uni. doesnt give yu the right,. to spik wrongly about the skul,, Only MADONITES, knw the true story,, av neva been to okija campus though,, but am a medical student @ elele,. and i bet you madonna is the right place for any ambitious kid to be in,, those rules bou nt goin to skul wit camera phone is very good,, if yu knw wat yu waant to become,. givin up a camera phone for a period of 4months is even a little sacrifice for becumin wat yu intend to be,, i own a nokia X7,, buh while in skul i hav to drop the phone @ home, and pik on an x1,, i enjoy it cos iknw right within me , i knw am doin sumtin right,, so y'all haters for no reason shuld BUURRRNNNNN,, tongue tongue tongue GREAT MADONNITESSSSSSS smiley smiley wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by abohrandy: 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2012
Hey ADOLE100

i left that shit hole last year and like i always said i will miss ma friends and not the buildings or the administrators. i dont know if they pay you to write all this stuff or u are one of those faithful catholics that are trying to get more people to go and experience the hell of Madonna university. i graduated last year from computer science department and styl waiting to go for service. if u doubt u can ask any member of the last graduating set of elele.

lastly, i stay in Abuja and the Abuja aluminum is nufin to write home about. it looks like a particular set that run the whole show. so discouraging. i was trying to motivate my friends that we should give a hand but after what i experienced during the end of year party last year, mehn i dont think i am willing to go back to that place.

every piece of knowledge i am using today was gotten thru my own effort. what they gave me, i gave them back in the quizzes and exams and the matter ended there or na the boring stories that father comes and repeated week in week out that will help!!!

guy face it!!!! that school is a scam. i am just happi that i met some real friends there!!!
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by netghost: 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2012
abohrandy: Hey ADOLE100

i left that shit hole last year and like i always said i will miss ma friends and not the buildings or the administrators. i dont know if they pay you to write all this stuff or u are one of those faithful catholics that are trying to get more people to go and experience the hell of Madonna university. i graduated last year from computer science department and styl waiting to go for service. if u doubt u can ask any member of the last graduating set of elele.

lastly, i stay in Abuja and the Abuja aluminum is nufin to write home about. it looks like a particular set that run the whole show. so discouraging. i was trying to motivate my friends that we should give a hand but after what i experienced during the end of year party last year, mehn i dont think i am willing to go back to that place.

every piece of knowledge i am using today was gotten thru my own effort. what they gave me, i gave them back in the quizzes and exams and the matter ended there or na the boring stories that father comes and repeated week in week out that will help!!!

guy face it!!!! that school is a scam. i am just happi that i met some real friends there!!!

your free to talk all the trash you want, i graduated from the computer science department , i am willing to compete with any federal school graduate in software development... i am about to go for my piloting course.. if you could not get anything useful from the school it only means there was nothing useful to get out of you.. stop blaming others for your low IQ problems

1 Like

Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by abohrandy: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2012
netghost:

your free to talk all the trash you want, i graduated from the computer science department , i am willing to compete with any federal school graduate in software development... i am about to go for my piloting course.. if you could not get anything useful from the school it only means there was nothing useful to get out of you.. stop blaming others for your low IQ problems

Seriously, I will like to meet u en face and clear your doubts! I gave a lot to dat skul! Right now as I talk they are hosting computer science departmental website on a server I paid for! And fyi, talking of IQ I bet u can't stand me coz coming to study in nigeria was d biggest mistake of my life. My foundation is so solid dat if u fall against it u smash all ur teeth! And how do u even identify peeps wif Low IQ? Don't just type about coz u got a keyboard and typing is free!!!
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by netghost: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2012
abohrandy:

Seriously, I will like to meet u en face and clear your doubts!
I AM AVAILABLE FOR THAT ... ANYTIME ANYWHERE

abohrandy:

I gave a lot to dat skul! Right now as I talk they are hosting computer science departmental website on a server I paid for!
LET ME GUESS.. YOU PAID FOR A DOMAIN

abohrandy:
And fyi, talking of IQ I bet u can't stand me coz coming to study in nigeria was d biggest mistake of my life.
LMAO... WONT BE THE FIRST TIME MEETING SOMEONE THAT THINKS HE'S BETTER COS HE CAN WRITE A FEW LINES OF CODES AND SOLVE BASIC MATHEMATICS... I HAVE BEEN THERE ... I HAVE DONE IT ALL

abohrandy:
My foundation is so solid dat if u fall against it u smash all ur teeth! And how do u even identify peeps wif Low IQ? Don't just type about coz u got a keyboard and typing is free!!!
STILL LMAO .. ANOTHER CLOWN THINKING THE CIRCUS MAKES HIM A PROFESSIONAL STUNT MAN

... if your IQ is half as high as you claim then you should know that...."SCHOOLS DO NOT MAKE PROFESSIONAL"
Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by zinnyluv(f): 1:48am On Jan 08, 2013
igbi: Hi you all, i am a graduate of madonna University Okija 2005 set, the school has its rules and problems, but which school in nigeria today is void of problems?
I m proud to be a graduate of that school,it has made me go far, i got the best place during service year because of that school, three jobs where waiting for after service this year because am a graduate of the that school, and a prestigious radio station in Abuja invited me for a job interview which i turned down cos am already working in an organization that booked for me before the end of service year, and By God s Grace they are already backing my masters program abroad, while i still work for them NO BE GOD? am not a catholic or have face to face conncetion with the founder just a graduate of Madonna University, so am proud to be from that school it was difficult but we no last for there patience is a virtue NO BE GOD? GREAT MADONNA STUDENTS!!!!!!!
oooooo grt ma dear no mind all dis bad belly ppl dem way jux dy spoil our skul. Guyz liv ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ ntin cms easy ooo u̶̲̥̅̊​ c ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊A̶̲̥̅τ̲̅ skul madonna am proud of М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ skul . Am an undergrdut student of madonna i knw soon it wuld all b over n i wuld rejoic at last. Bro am happi 4u joor

2 Likes

Re: Madonna University Okija Alumni Calling by chimex38: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Almost done...
Will miss u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Over 836 NOUN Exam Past Questions - All For Free / OAU Accounting Students Exchange Blows Over Financial Report [Photo] / How Universities Will Conduct Admission This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.