Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

LIVE Now:serious Protest Going On Now In University Of Calabar - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LIVE Now:serious Protest Going On Now In University Of Calabar (476 Views)

Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIVE Now:serious Protest Going On Now In University Of Calabar by udemejack(m): 11:22am On Oct 12, 2015
i woke up this morning to hear this sadden news with solidarity songs going on in the campus.since my school is very closer to my crib.because i was planning to enter the school an do one or two thing mostly my assignments.Fortunately i was able to sneek into the school because all the roads that leads to the school has been blocked and locked so i used a bush track to sneek in.only to see mamoth crowds of students protesting with solidarity songs an i tried to enquire the reason for the protest an i was told that it is bodered on the unconcern attitude of the VC. Who has abandoned so many projects in the school an there is no light,water an some other necesary facilities in the school.an the hostels ve been sorrounded with grown up grasses an also the hike in the school fees which has made life uncomfortable with many self sponsored students like me etc.so right now no staff has been allowed to go inside the school and when the VC arrived to talk to the student he was almost mobbed an the student started punching him before he escape with an awaiting van.i dont know when the situation will calm because my fear is that it shouldnt result to an internal strike.i will update more on the scenerio

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Family Family Conversation (photos) / Lecturer Turn Labourer In Kwara State Over Non Payment Of Over 6months Salaries / The Trend In Moshood Abiola Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.