Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic (30287 Views)

Lady Drives Keke In Bayelsa To Sponsor Herself Through School. Photos / Lady Who Sold Noodles & Egg To Sponsor Herself Through University. PICS / WAEC's Response To NGO Seeking To Sponsor Best Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by GidiParrot: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lzexFFz2tkI/V8mCWSwh5fI/AAAAAAAAZjk/pMGgkDN-Mfw7GP4jJtzZq9PDZjybIj-SQCLcB/s400/Ebere-Nwabuike-lasgidionline.jpg[/img]
Today on Lasgidi Online, we will be celebrating a Nigerian entrepreneur who survived and sponsored herself through the university by selling local pap popularly called akamu.

According to Onyinye Okoye, who shared her photo on Facebook said Ebere Nwabuike is a a graduate of Agric economics from University of Agriculture Makurdi and was able to put herself through school from the proceeds she made selling akamu. A trade she inherited from her mother.

We are sharing this story to inspire others out there to go and start something.

Stop lazying about, that little business you are seeing can change your life forever.

We celebrate you Ebere Nwabuike....the sky is your starting point.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/09/meet-nigerian-graduate-who-sponsored.html

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by GidiParrot: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Ojestas(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
God bless the hustle and crown her with 200k job grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by techinfong: 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
When there is life there is hope

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by soberdrunk(m): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Which type of "akamu", the same type everybody dey drink? They should just say "she worked hard and put herself through school". Do you know how much "akamu" you have to sell to afford university education in Nigeria? No need for the excess exaggeration abeg! angry angry YES AM A CYNIC!!! sad angry

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Flexherbal(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
There is no glory without a story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by GidiParrot: 3:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Which type of "akamu", the same type everybody dey drink? They should just say "she worked hard and put herself through school". Do you know how much "akamu" you have to sell to afford university education in Nigeria? No need for the excess exaggeration abeg! angry angry YES AM A CYNIC!!! sad angry
you think its not possible? i have one who sells plantain to sponsor herself upto HND now...so its possible.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by herzern1(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
Favour will locate me....very soon!....

AMEN!!!

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by frinx: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2016
See her smile...
Diligence in labour.

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by firstolalekan(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by metalDETECTED(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
No credit to magas that contributed? Dayuuuuum!! grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
So , na akamu money She dey use pay school fees? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by NwaNimo1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good for her....

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by JARUSHUB: 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
We salute her endeavour.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Gracito(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
There's really dignity in labour. Work hard and be respected. Be independent.

7 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by LesbianBoy(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
She is igbo.....no wonder! Igbos are just too industrious cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by adren(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
she will need to sell that akamu 5 hours in a day everyday for one year to be able to afford FUTO's school fees that is one of the cheapest in naija..

and girls have needs..

i don't agree.. either she has a benefactor or a sugar daddy somewhere.. there is something the media is not telling us

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by brownsug(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
hmm everybody likes jumoke s atory

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by MissingBudget: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
The irrepressible spirit of the Igbo! A typical cone head would have joined a robbery gang or used her unlucky boyfriend for rituals, while her tuwo shinkafa counterpart would have just given up and opened her legs for an old brown-tooth alhaji in the name of marriage. grin

8 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by ShitHead(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ebere Akamu. grin
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Rexnegro(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
na people like this I dey like sponsor and help...wish Am so rich to help people like that still hold on to glorified income rather than prostitution to fend for herself.

4 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by temitemi1(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kudos to her
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Infinitegrace: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Do you live in Port Harcourt Nigeria! Then this advert is for you.
An Internationally acclaimed School Situated in woji will be starting this Sept. We r Unique as our Mathematics Curriculum is Shanghai model, our international languages include Chinese, Spanish, French and English ......... Highly intellectuals facilitators.

Call 08181798900 for further enquiries.
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by anonimi: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by Homestic01(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
Kudos
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by tunary(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
KissChris:
So , na akamu money She dey use pay school fees? undecided
the tin dey wonder me o

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by GoldenJAT(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
quite possible,but very tough!
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
There's nothing special about what she did to sponsor her education cos I have been selling gallar at Oshodi-Apapa expressway and I used the money to sponsor myself from ND to HND level

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by ichito(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
I no she is lieing but thats non of my business...

1 Like

Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
soberdrunk:
Me self I tire o. Shey na all those #10 akamu she sell con survive ... grin

GidiParrot:

you think its not possible? i have one who sells plantain to sponsor herself upto HND now...so its possible.
Its not possible and unrealistic abeg. She definitely has something else she is relying on apart from plantain selling. Haba.
Re: Graduate Sold Akamu To Sponsor Herself In University (pic by peace92: 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmmm akamu.. Sounds strange...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Remedial Screening Date Is Out (sbrs) / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / Download Nigerian Defence Academy NDA Past Questions And Answers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.