Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

New Infinix Phone In The Works - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Infinix Phone In The Works (1870 Views)

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Why You Shouldn't Use Your Phone In A Toilet Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Infinix Phone In The Works by TheRealSage: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2015
If you’ve been wondering what Infinix were up to after the launch of the Infinix Hot 2 in conjunction with Google, we can exclusively reveal that a powerful new Infinix smartphone is in the works and it will be launched sometimes in November.
We saw and played with this device (which is yet to be named) in an exclusive round-table at the Infinix Mobility offices in Lagos. You can see the packaging of the device below:
Check for more http://qlick.com.ng/new-infinix-smartphone-to-launch-soon/

1 Share

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by olahero(m): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
we are waiting for it, hope it's not gonna be too cost.
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by guydangerous(m): 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2015
No be that infinix hot with 3000mah battery

1 Like

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Whizpeter(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
Infinix are just forcing phones down our throat... Make dem release flagship, that's what I'm expecting, not the same set of mid-range smartphones every now and then!
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Oyetboy(m): 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
i think it's infinix hot note 2
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by invisibility: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Whizpeter:
Infinix are just forcing phones down our throat... Make dem release flagship, that's what I'm expecting, not the same set of mid-range smartphones every now and then!

Midrange and bugdet Phones are perfect and affordable for the Nigerian masses that are not as rich as you.

How many people buy those costly flagships in Nigeria. I can easily guess with accuracy that its not up to a thousand.

2 Likes

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Whizpeter(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
invisibility:

Midrange and bugdet Phones are perfect and affordable for the Nigerian masses that are not as rich as you.

How many people buy those costly flagships in Nigeria. I can easily guess with accuracy that its not up to a thousand.

Sorry Sir, do you know how many iPhone 6 devices were sold in Nigeria?
Nigerians are real Gadgets freak...

And I'm not rich as per say but what I was trying to say is, I expected them to be dynamic.. At least introduce a flagship device even if its once in two years...
It passes a strong message that you're capable of doing what the Bigger brands are doing, but you decided to Stick with a low budget device for the masses...

With the kind of acceptance and popularity that Infinix is currently enjoying, (all thanks to Jumia and MTN for rubbing them on our face) there's no better time than now to launch a flagship, a very intimidating one and for an affordable price too...!

Cheers...

4 Likes

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by therealesttin(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
Infinix already launched a flagship this year which was Zero 2 and its not doing badly in the market.
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Whizpeter(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2015
therealesttin:
Infinix already launched a flagship this year which was Zero 2 and its not doing badly in the market.

That device ain't flagship Bro...
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by ochuski(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2015
Whizpeter:

That device ain't flagship Bro...
tell me what a flagship is
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by ochuski(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yea... I'll like dat...d infinix option in d market now are quite annoying.. I cant go 4 hot1 cus i dnt like d poor screen, i dnt like hot2 cus of d android one stuff which limits somethings. I cant go 4 zero cus its costly, i wudnt want hot note n pro cus both are too big... I jst want a 5inch super Amoled display,2gb Ram, 16gb Rom, octer core processor,3000mah ba3 phone arnd 25-27k.. That wud b fine... Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Youngpo413: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Then go to china and produce one for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Famolove(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
lol

1 Like

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Jossyroyal1: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
seconded!!!
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Rollyluv: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please which online store can I get the infinix hot pro of 2gig ram n 32gig internal memory at a cheaper rate.
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by ochuski(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2015
Youngpo413:
Yea bro dats d spirit... I hav a dream that one day i'll produce my own brand of phones" but its gona be here in Naija n not china

1 Like

Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by noirsangre(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
this new infinix better be good. http://www.ibloggtech.com/
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by flawless911(m): 1:44am On Oct 13, 2015
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by Idrismusty97(m): 5:01am On Oct 13, 2015
Whizpeter:
Going premium would be a mistake, Just like Tecno. They started with cheap brands, they should continue that way.
Re: New Infinix Phone In The Works by samintegrity(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2015
The device is hot note 2.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Finding It Difficult To Root Your Phone? Root It With Kingroot V9.5 / 16MP Front Camera ,16MP Back Camera,3gb Ram-affordable Price / Enquiry on the availability of Tecno Spark Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.