Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki (2143 Views)

Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" / Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki by LadyBibs: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2015
In a world were every Nigerian celeb wants to live in a porsh like environment especially in Lekki, there are still some who prefer or have refused to join their colleagues by joining the band wagon and moving to Lekki.

These celebrities have the money but have decided to just leave Lekki behind and focus on other things. Lol

Join us as we look at Nigerian celebrities that left the ‘great Lekki’ for somewhere else:

1. Omotola Jalade Ekeinde: Yes! This Nollywood hot cake is amongst the few celebrities living the life on the mainland. With the kind of money she has, everyone wonders why the actress lives in a simple neighbourhood in the lowly Iyana-Oba area of the metropolis along with the rest of her family.

But Omotola seems proud about where she stays and that’s all that matters!

2. Remimisce: The Alaga Ibile himself! Reminisce is another act that has refused to move to Lekki. The Times magazine world rappers to know recently completed his mansion in Ikorodu and has no plans of moving to Lekki anytime soon.

See more: http://stargist.com/nigerian_celebrity/5-nigerian-celebrities-hit-big-refused-move-lekki/

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki by nuelzy: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2015
dats all??
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki by Mskrisx(f): 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
Ok.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
Me
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Who Hit It Big And Refused To Move To Lekki by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
I cant blame them cos i dnt knw the reason they choose 2 stay put, but 4 me sha Lekki is the place 2 be, lemme make my money first

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JEEZ!!! Meet The World’s S3xiest Twins(18+ Photos) / Many Photos Of Davido Ex Girlfriend Showing Her Huge Nice Boobs (photos) / Pretty Actress, Rachael Okonkwo Stuns In All White As She Clocks A New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.