Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets (3210 Views)

3 Patriot Missiles Fails To Bring Down Russian Made Drone / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border / EXCLUSIVE: Russian Jets 'intercept' US Predator Drones Over Syria, Officials Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Appleyard(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
NairaMinted:
Based on these extremely dangerous turn of events, all I can say is that shame on ANYONE that supports the reckless and downright evil actions of the US in the Middle East and in the world at large. How can one country in its drive for unbridled and blind desire for world hegemony take us all to the precipice of another world war? How can a country masquerading as a bastion of democracy unleash its proxy army of the vilest and most evil of terrorists across MENA just to have its way?

Would you believe that just today, a senate hearing committee was suggesting that Syrian refugees - the very same people that the mad men in Washington say they want to "liberate" from Assad - be used as human shields to prevent their so-called "moderate" rebels from being bombed by Russia? SOMEBODY SHOULD PLEASE DEFEND THIS INSANITY!

Shame on Missy89, shame on CSTR2, shame on anyone that is deluded enough to support this madness!! It may be Iraq, Libya, Syria, today, it might well be Nigeria tomorrow!

Weep not, Oh Nairaminted. The evils of the American led Empire is one that is beyond whatever Hitler ever concieved in mind during his days. Show not your anger, son; for the time cometh when her iniquities, whoredom and murderous ways shall be rewarded. Using Humans as shield is no problem, if they could kill their own people in in 9/11, why should some moslem women, children be a problem?

That is why you have the United States of Anarchy! And all those who have been directly and indirectly lauding their activities, especially in the wake of ISIS unparalleled evil campaign, be it known to you that you are making yourself a partaker of her sins and whoredom on a global scale. Except of course you don't believe in God and Judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by NairaMinted: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Appleyard:

Weep not, Oh Nairaminted. The evils of the American led Empire is one that is beyond whatever Hitler ever concieved in mind during his days. Show not your anger, son; for the time cometh when her iniquities, whoredom and murderous ways shall be rewarded. Using Humans as shield is no problem, if they could kill their own people in in 9/11, why should some moslem women, children be a problem?

That is why you have the United States of Anarchy! And all those who have been directly and indirectly lauding their activities, especially in the wake of ISIS unparalleled evil campaign, be it known to you that you are making yourself a partaker of her sins and whoredom on a global scale. Except of course you don't believe in God and Judgement.

Its aight man. I will start putting people in their rightful place when they talk sh*t. Pistol is un-holstered!

3 Likes

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Appleyard(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

As long as Shym is in the cockpit. He is solid cool. He can distract any Mig by using radiotelegraphy with the sentence " Putin is the man"
Hahahahagrin grin grin Wait till he comes back for you!grin
Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Appleyard(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

Appleyard, My guy. Stop acting like another propagandist. The aircraft Carrier was due to leave for maintenance way before The Russians deployed in Syria.

Stop it lipsrsealed
Am all ears, my lady cool But pls tell these hollywood driven kids down here to stop parotting about a Republican being on the hot seat, and Russia won't dare do this or that. I just can't stand that kiddie excuse.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Missy89(f): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
NairaMinted:

Well, whoever's b*tch you are, you still a b*tch. End of story.

Using cheap insults to mask your propaganda narrative is a sign of desperation. Try harder cool My mission here is to beat common sense into your head. #Stillwining

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by NairaMinted: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

Using cheap insults to mask your propaganda narrative is a sign of desperation. Try harder cool My mission here is to beat common sense into you head. #Stillwining

A US senate hearing committee suggested that Syrian refugees be used as human shields to prevent their beloved terrorists from getting their a.s.ses whopped and here you are saying its propaganda and that you wanna beat some common sense into my head. Lol! My days. Go and take a hike you silly hissy Missy b*tch (Yes I will keep insulting cos your brainwashed head perhaps need it) I won't join issue with you again. Keep living in your bubble

2 Likes

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Fleshly: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Missy89:

Using cheap insults to mask your propaganda narrative is a sign of desperation. Try harder cool My mission here is to beat common sense into you head. #Stillwining

My crush, I think you just like the nuisance you're constituting on this thread. You know very well you and your pay masters are losing. So you just want to distract our attention from enjoying our victory. Well, you will not succeed.

Lmao @ the ship was due for maintenance. So for over seven years it has been on the sea they did not remember to maintain it. Only to remember now the Russians moved their almighty war ship.

Missy honestly I think you can do better... Or I will stop crushing on you.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Missy89(f): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fleshly:

My crush, I think you just like the nuisance you're constituting on this thread. You know very well you and your pay masters are losing. So you just want to distract our attention from enjoying our victory. Well, you will not succeed.

Lmao @ the ship was due for maintenance. So for over seven years it has been on the sea they did not remember to maintain it. Only to remember now the Russians moved their almighty war ship.

Lol I have succeeded already grin

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/05/politics/no-aircraft-carrier-persian-gulf-iran/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=712_1438891693

Check the date of those articles ( August) It was announced that the ship will be not be there in October. The timing was just a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Tkester: 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Fleshly:

Wow, too many toasters. Missy please remember me, I'm your closet l.ver

1 Like

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by fineguy11(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2015
CSTR2:
Very interesting. Though the UK is a very sophisticated nation that knows the battles it should fight.
Going up against russia would be absolutely stupidd unless they are certain of american support which is also possible.
A provocation between the UK and russia has been coming since russian tupolev long range strike aircrafts hovering very close to UK airspace have been intercepted in a number of occasions.
One thing is certain though,america would very much like this to happen. It would create the perfect opportunity to prepare NATO for a military invasion of russian mainland.
invasion of russian mainland?.do u have any idea what it wld cost NATO to invade russia?...lol..

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by Underground: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2015
Appleyard:

Lol @ United States of Anarchy; which to me is appropriate in the sense that it tallies with their hegemonic drive and that it fits perfectly with the acronym for the United States itself - U.S.A.

Pepe Escobar likes to call them the Empire of Chaos and in light of these new plots that these twisted neo-cons are hatching , I will label them thus: The United States of Amerika, the Land of the Freaks and the Home of the Depraved.

Well, like you said, if a country can kill it's own people in such a despicable manner (911), who are these poor Syrian refugees if not cannon fodder in their quest for world preeminence?

3 Likes

Re: Moscow Summons UK Attache Over Claims RAF Licensed To Down Russian Jets by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2015
NairaMinted:

Well, whoever's b*tch you are, you still a b*tch. End of story.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“we Can Destroy Israel In Less Than 12 Minutes” Says Pakistani Commander / Mugabe An African Leader / Ukraine Begs Russia For Security Guarantees, Ceasefire, Immediate Withdrawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.