Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,532 members, 7,865,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

D’banj Opens Up On Marriage Plan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Opens Up On Marriage Plan (510 Views)

AY Speaks On Marriage Crisis And More: I Don't Know What You Are Talking About / Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins / Aneke Twins Disagree On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Opens Up On Marriage Plan by TopCelebritiesM: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2015
Singer and entertainment entrepreneur, Dapo Oyebanji otherwise known as D’banj turned 35 a few weeks back. The “Koko Master”, as he also loves to be addressed, would rather not comment on the celebrated split from his ex-label mate, Don Jazzy and a few other controversies. He opens up about approaching mid-life, accomplishments and heartache.
You turned 35 recently; what sort of emotion does that evoke?
To be 35 with all God has done, makes me so happy. I think this is the first birthday that I’ll be celebrating myself unlike the past years when people would throw surprised parties for me. There was one in Mauritius where some people felt like, “wait, let’s celebrate you” and stuffs like that.
In a long time, I’ve not really settled down to count the blessings... Read more http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/dbanj-opens-up-on-marriage-plan/
Re: D’banj Opens Up On Marriage Plan by RexRoy(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
Issoryt
Re: D’banj Opens Up On Marriage Plan by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2015
No b today him open am, since from the days of John the Baptist were him open am.. Uptill now nothing seems to happen.. I pray this time it work out... But this news fit b fake o... Trust no nairalander.

(1) (Reply)

Governor’s Wife’s Secret Agony Revealed / Photos: Cossy Orjiakor & Her Boobs Dazzle At Her Birthday Parties / AUN Release Statement On Wizkid’s Alleged Failure To Appear For Concert [READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.