Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins (2316 Views)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Toke Makinwa, Respond To Festus Fadeyi Scandal - Fans Urge OAP, Call Her Olosho / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by sar33: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Toke Makinwa has reacted after City FM OAP, Uche Agbai proposed to her on Instagram.Toke said she is humbled by what Uche said and event went further to say that 'let the planning begins'.

It should be recalled that Uche shared the photo of Toke Makinwa and wrote this lovely message to her, and ended it by proposing to her.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/toke-makinwa-finally-accepts-oap-uche.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by sar33: 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by GbovoLee(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
na from clap dem dey enta dance..stunting or not

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by SexyNairalander: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
then later on in future she will write a book about how he used and dump her

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by dacovajnr: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
By the Tym they're through with Toke ehn she go get private library for her Books grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by Sylvarresta(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
*****NEW SCAM OO!!***** Don't fall a victim o!
You will never believe what happened to me today. I still can't get over it. I went to the supermarket by d road side to pick something to eat pending d time I get home. As I was walking to d counter, I noticed this woman starring at me. I looked at her and kept walking to the front to pick bottled water and Cookies As I picked them and turned, I found the same woman right behind me! I tried to show her some love, so I smiled & said "Gudday
maa". Then I went on to get a juice.
Can u believe the same woman followed me? I was getting a little bit nervous and mad because she was following me without saying a thing. But I tried to stay friendly, I just said Gudday maa" again. She finally responded and
said, "I am sorry for starring, but you look just like my youngest son We just buried him two weeks ago" I felt silly for getting
mad as I expressed my sympathy to
her. She said she was fine as she
knows that her Child is with the Lord. She then asked me to do her a favour
which I obliged. She said "I'm a bit sad
that my child never said goodbye to
me before passing on". She said i wil do sumtin 4 her, she asked me to get in
line behind her so when she's leaving the store, I should say "goodbye
mum" so she could have some sense
of closure. Though her request was weird, I however agreed to grant it. So as she collected her bags from the cashier and walked away, I said "bye mum". She turned and said "bye my son". When d cashier calculated my stuff, she said d total was 500 pounds. I said what!!!
Can u tell me how a 6pounds bottled water,
20pounds Cookies and 70pounds juice equals 500pounds?
She said "your mum said you are paying for her too". My mum? I shouted. That woman is not my mother ooo!!!. I quickly rushed out just in time to see the woman
approaching the parking lot. I ran after her and was screaming..."ex cuse
me, excuse me!!!". She started
running. I caught up with her just before she was able to close the door of her cab. I kept on pulling and pulling her leg, just like I am pulling yours now! You too like
gist self. See as u serious dey read....abeg who get pin mouth charger?! Make i
charge my phone

#Goodevening....

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by blaqorbit(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
Another book launch loading grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by kollintin(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
na wa for all dis celeb.oooo he propose on gram.she accepted on gram too they will give birth and announce it on twitter.and break up and announce it on facebook.its ok kwantinue
Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by goldenceo1: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Arrangee Proposal.. there is no smoke without fire. if anytin tangible come out of dis stunt then dis nigga has been bleeping her codedly... I trust her to release d full gist in her next book wen he dumps her.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by sweetilicious(f): 10:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
goldenceo1:
Arrangee Proposal.. there is no smoke without fire. if anytin tangible come out of dis stunt then dis nigga has been bleeping her codedly... I trust her to release d full gist in her next book wen he dumps her.
I don't think she is ready for another relationship now. Maje really dealt with her emotions real bad. But all the same, if this new guy really love her and will respect her, then i wish her the good things marriage brings forth with. God has a way of doing things his own ways.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by chumakk: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
After now she will write volume two on how she accepted marriage on instragram that almost ended her life
Re: Toke Makinwa Accepts OAP Uche Agbai's Proposal,Says Let The Marriage Plan Begins by okoro4: 6:29am On Dec 15, 2016
They shld go for screening.Not 2mrw now she will say he has given me STD

(1) (Reply)

Lol!!! This PHOTO Truly Defines The Word 'levels'. / American T.V. Star Presents Her Daugther HandGun On Her 21st Birtyhday(Photos) / Rosy Meurer Shows Off Underboobs In New Bikini Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.