Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Job Recruitment Group - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Recruitment Group (1968 Views)

Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / Firstbank Of Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Seamfix Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Recruitment Group by ujay77: 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Who got an offer letter from job recruitment group...OFFER OF APPOINTMENT With reference to your application and subsequent C.V, we have the pleasure in offering you employment as a Credit Analysis Assistant , Account dept. with effect from the 30th of November 2015, under the following terms and condition: 1. 2. The details of your remuneration and entitlement are as follow: NG Basic Salary per annum Housing Allowance Transport Allowance Medical Allowance Leaves 21 working days 725,000 20,600 24,000 40,300 10,800 This offer is for a probationary period of a year and nine months from the date you assume duty but the period may be lengthened or shortener at the sole discretion of secrecy and confidentiality before starting work 3. Please, note that you will be expected to subject yourself to the rules and regulation of the institution for its management and will be required to sign a declaration of secrecy and confidentiality before starting work 4. On attaining permanent status, your salary and allowance shall be revised at absolute discretion of the management 5. 6. 7. The institution reserves the right to dismiss you on the ground but not limited to gross misconducts or to cause loss of goodwill or any other ground which in the opinion of the institution warrants summary dismissal Your entitlement for leave and other fringes benefit will be in accordance to the rules and regulation of the institution as may be released from time to time Your service shall be at absolute of the institution 8. If this is acceptable to you, please signify your acceptance by signing at the foot of the attach duplicate copy of this letter and return it back to us via E-mail on before 30th of October 2015. other wise offer will regards as having lapsed. Yours Faithfully. EdwardDavidson Mr. Edward Davidson Vacancy Manager (Transcop
Re: Job Recruitment Group by dentrice: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
How did you apply?
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ujay77: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Sent my CV to info.inquiry@zoho.com yesterday
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ojun50(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Job Recruitment Group by timmyblast(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
Mehn its funny, but who knows
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ujay77: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2015
Timmy did u get d mail too?
Re: Job Recruitment Group by Dahveydson(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
It's really funny. Looks quite real. Very real.
Re: Job Recruitment Group by Wandeayo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Can this be real?, without an interview. Kinda funny to me.
Re: Job Recruitment Group by dentrice: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
@ujay77 for me it is real oh! Start appreciating God.
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ujay77: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2015
This is really amazing oo but I keep thinking I haven't heard of such scam before
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ujay77: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
What even surprises me the more is that they say their hq is in d US shocked they don't have a Nigerian Address just a Nigerian number.I haven't heard of a recruitment firm that would not disclose the company that is offering one appointment o

2 Likes

Re: Job Recruitment Group by dentrice: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2015
As far as there is no demand for payment of money before resumption. Go and enjoy bro!
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ujay77: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2015
My worry exactly go where?No Nigerian Address anyway Av been asked to sign on d offer letter n send via email I will do dat n know whts next
Re: Job Recruitment Group by ooofreezy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got the same too! And am quite sceptical about it. I mean who does that??
Re: Job Recruitment Group by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Everything looks so suspicious, lets see ow they intend to play dis game
Re: Job Recruitment Group by kennyland1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
scammerz don upgrade oooo
Re: Job Recruitment Group by Alvanify(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
This look like a corporate scam
Re: Job Recruitment Group by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Don't be fooled guy. I'm just surprised that it's an old scam the oil coy 419ner they use. After you send the reply watch out for the next step asking you to get one permit to work in their coy from someone who is going to help you out by offering 50k.
I just pity you cos once they start talking to you on phone nah with juju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Job Recruitment Group by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: Job Recruitment Group by danjummaa(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2015
Shine ur eyes my nairaland broda n sister, dis is a big scam
Re: Job Recruitment Group by chadbaby: 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
I got d same email too. mine is for mgt trainee, acct dept. its strange to me. av been trying to get a tangible info about them, all to no avail. I'll sign and send back to them and c to d end of this one
Re: Job Recruitment Group by BIDEEN: 4:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Did u apply with. Them?

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Eunisell Limited (an Oil And Gas Servicing) / Vacancy In Ikeja / Graduate Customer Service Rep At Capricorn Digital Ltd – 25 Openings Entry Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.